非常感谢 我能得到书面表扬吗
Thanks very much, can I have that in writing?
对不起
Sorry.
为什么他们会被允许说出这样的话
Why are they even let say things like that?
不允许的 萝萝 相信我
They're not, Rose, believe me.
我们会处理这件事的
We'll be dealing with it.
是吗
Yeah?
我们正在处理这件事
We ARE dealing with it.
好吧
Okay.
我得走了 我得去学校接凯莉
I've to go. I've to collect Kayleigh from school.
我们今晚会和我母亲待在一起
We're staying with my mother tonight.
凯莉在新学校过得怎么样
How's Kayleigh getting on in the new school?
很好
Great.
是的 她很喜欢 不同的学科等等
Yeah, she loves it. The different subjects and that.
你能告诉她我有问过她吗
Will you tell her I was asking for her?
我会的 好的
I will, yeah.
-我们出发吧 -去接凯莉威莉吗
- Off we go. - To get Kayleigh-Wayley?
对的 亲爱的
That's right, hun.
是时候去接凯莉威莉了
Time to get Kayleigh-Wayley.
是的 对 都柏林市政厅信♥用♥卡♥
That's right, yeah, Dublin City Council credit card.
需要收据的
ce ce
是的
Yeah.
一晚上也行
Even for a night, just.
不好意思
Sorry?
我们有六个人
There's six of us.
好的 谢谢 再打扰一下
Okay, thanks. Oh, and excuse me?
在吗
Hello?
凯莉 快点 我可没时间等你
Kayleigh, come on. I don't have time for this.
凯莉在哪里 妈妈
Where's Kayleigh, Mammy?
凯莉在哪里
Where's Kayleigh?
喂 你好 喂 我在
Yeah? Hello? Yeah, I'm here.
好的
Oh, right.
还是谢谢了
Thanks anyway.
凯莉
Kayleigh?
凯莉
Kayleigh?
不好意思
Sorry?
我在找我的女儿凯莉
I'm looking for my daughter Kayleigh?
凯莉·詹金斯吗
Kayleigh Jenkins?
不是 是凯莉·戴维斯·布莱迪
No, Davis-Brady. Kayleigh Davis-Brady.
-我不认识 -谢谢
- Don't think I know her. - Thanks.
天哪 凯莉 快接电♥话♥啊
Jesus, Kayleigh, bloody answer me.
凯莉
Kayleigh?
凯莉
Kayleigh?
凯莉
Kayleigh?
凯莉
Kayleigh?
眼睛放尖点 好吗
Keep your eyes peeled, alright?
她躲起来了吗
ls she hiding?
她就是个麻烦精
She's a messer, she is.
但是我们会找到她的 不是吗
But we'll find her, won't we?
打开扬声器 好吗 亲爱的
Put that on speaker for us, hun, will you?
好的
Okay.
乖女儿 给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥
Good girl. And phone your Daddy.
-我看见凯莉了 -在哪里
- I see Kayleigh! - Where?!
在那里
There!
那不是凯莉
It isn't Kayleigh.
-天哪 麦迪森 -一点都不像凯莉
- Jesus, Madison! - Isn't nearly Kayleigh.
怎么了 谁在哭
What's up? Who's crying?
凯莉给你打电♥话♥了吗
Did Kayleigh call you?
-没有 -发短♥信♥了吗
- No. - Or text you, no?
没有 出什么事了吗
No. What's wrong.
不知道她在哪里 她不在学校
Dunno where she is. She wasn't in the school.
不接电♥话♥
Not answering her phone.
什么
What?!
好的 我马上来
Right, I'll come.
好的 我把这儿整理一下
Right. I'll just sort it out here.
去你妈妈那 萝茜 凯莉可能在那
Go on to your ma's, Rosie. Kayleigh might be there.
-你这样觉得吗 -可能在
- Do you think? - She might be.
她会在我们知道的地方
She'll be somewhere we know about.
你妈妈那或者她的一个朋友家
Your ma's or one of her friends.
-你说得对 -别担心 我们待会见
- You're right. - Don't worry, I'll see you there.
-好的 -好
- Okay, right. - Right.
-我们会找到她的 -我知道
- We'll find her. - I know.
再见 亲爱的
See you, love.
我要出去玩 好吗
I'm getting out to play, alright?
不行 阿飞 关上门
No, Alfie, shut the door.
我们还得找凯莉 关上门 快点
We've to find Kayleigh. Shut the door, go on.
-我们要去外婆家吗 -是的
- Are we going to my Nanny's? - Yeah.
是的 没问题 当然 没错
Yeah, that's no problem. Of course, yeah.
6点30吗 时间足够 是的
6:30? Plenty of time. Yeah.
好的 我们也很期待
Okay, we're looking forward to it too.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
-怎么 -我得走了 现在
- Yeah? - I've to go. Now, like.
什么 你说过你今晚晚些时候可以干活
What?! You told me you could work later tonight.
昨天你才告诉我你可以留下来
Just yesterday you told me you could stay.
是的 对不起
Yeah, sorry.
得了吧 约翰·保罗
Ah come on, John Paul!
我的一个孩子失踪了
One of my kids is after going missing.
-我要上厕所 妈妈 -等一分钟
- I need to go toilet, Mammy. - In a minute.
我也要
Me as well.
好好 我也是 亲爱的
Yeah, yeah, me too, hun.
我们要住在我奶奶家吗
Are we going to be staying at my Nanny's house?
你们还在找凯莉吗
Are you all still looking for Kayleigh?
我现在就要上厕所
I need to go toilet now!
-凯莉在这吗 -不在
- Is Kayleigh here, is she? - No.
她给你打电♥话♥了吗 或是发短♥信♥
Did she phone you? Or text?
我根本没见过凯莉
I haven't seen Kayleigh at all.
自从 她没事吧
Not since-- Is she alright, is she?
我找不到她
I can't find her.
她 我觉得是藏起来了之类的
She's... hiding or something, I think.
我去接她的时候她不在学校
She wasn't in school when I went to get her.
天哪
Oh God.
不过 她会出现的
Ah, she'll turn up, though.
别担心 她肯定在某个
Don't worry. She'll be in one of her
朋友家里 等等看
friend's houses. Wait and see.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我就是在你朋友家找到你的
It's where I always found you.
你找到住的地方了吗
Have you found somewhere to live?
我们能进来待会吗
Can we come in for a bit?
不行 萝茜
No, Rosie.
不
No.
对不起
Sorry.
在你收回对你父亲说的话之前 都不行
Not until you take back what you said about your father.
不
No.
不 我不会的
No, I won't.
-他是个好人 -再见
- He was a good man. - Bye.
-最好的父亲 -再见 妈
- The best of fathers! - Bye, Ma.
能让孩子们用下你的厕所吗
Can the kids use your toilet?
好吧
Alright.
当然 当然可以
Of course. Of course they can.
她在那儿
There she is now.
不 那是米莉
No, that's Millie.
凯莉大一点 13岁
Kayleigh's older. 13.
谢谢 里克 再见
Thanks, Rick. See you.
-她不会有事的 -是啊
- Hey. She'll be fine. -Yeah.
你今晚有地方住吗
D'you even have somewhere to stay tonight?
至少我可以让孩子留下来
I could keep the children, at least.
我会在星期一送他们去学校
I'd get them to school on Monday.
不 谢谢
No. Thanks.
不行 他们是我的孩子
No, they're my kids.
我不会把他们留给任何人
I'm not leaving them with anyone.
不是任何人 萝茜 我是他们的外婆
Not 'anyone', Rosie, I'm their grandmother.