只不过她现在不太欢迎我
She's just not too fond of me at the moment.
是你的吗 亲爱的
Is this yours, hun?
我今天要穿这个 有体育课
I have to wear them, I have PE today.
天哪 米莉 我没洗这件
Jesus, Millie, I didn't wash them.
就这么穿吧
They'll have to do.
去洗澡 赶紧快去
Into the bathroom, quick now.
听着 都过来帮忙打包
Right, everyone's to help with the bags.
快点
Come on.
凯莉 快点
Kayleigh, come on.
我想块块了
I miss Nugget.
我们也都想 亲爱的
We all do, hun.
为什么我们不能去看她
Why can't we see her?
我们没那个时间 快点
Alfie, we don't have time for this, come on.
在旅馆里我们不能养狗 亲爱的
We can't have a dog in a hotel room, hun.
我想摸摸块块
I want to pet Nugget.
你等会就能在你叔叔丹那见到了
You'll see Nugget later in your Uncle Dan's.
快点 米莉 我们要迟到了
Come on, Millie, we'll be late!
好孩子
Good man.
萝茜
Rosie.
好了 我们走吧 快走
Right, let's go, let's go.
快点阿飞 你领头
Come on, Alfie, you're the leader.
走 快走
Go, go.
阿飞 去按电梯
Press the button, Alfie.
你们好
Oh, hiya.
快快快 动起来
Go, go, go, go, go.
我回去接你们妈妈
I'm just going in to get your Mammy.
桃桃拿好了吗 宝贝
Do you have Peachy in there with you, love?
拿好了
Yeah.
让我看看 好闺女
Show me? Good girl.
-我要迟到了 -你还要迟到了
- I'll be late. - YOU'LL be late?!
别这样 萝茜
Lay off, Rosie.
你那欢乐有机餐厅没你好着呢
You'll be grand with your organic Happy Meals!
别这样好吗 萝茜 这是我的工作
Lay off, Rosie, it's my job, yeah?
好极了 那我就开车带孩子们到处转悠
Grand, I'll just be driving the kids everywhere
找个能住的地方 真是好极了
and looking for somewhere for us to live. Lovely.
-对不起 -没事
- Sorry. - You're grand.
你们加把劲行不行
Come on, will yous?
我开车送他们去
I'll drive them there myself,
哪都行
wherever they want to go.
看他们穿的那样怕不是要去北极
The bleeding North Pole by the look of them.
这有几个地方
There's a few places here, maybe.
-出租吗 -是的
- For rent, yeah? - Yeah, yeah.
离上班的地方不远 我趁休息时去看看
Not too far from work. I'll try and go during my break.
很好
Great. Good.
老天 他们还有完没完
Jesus, what's keeping these?
-迟了吗 -又一次
- Late? - Again.
抱歉 凯莉 老天
Sorry... Jesus, Katie, like,
我都不知道路走的对不对
I'm not even sure we're going the right way.
我不喜欢迟到 所有人都会看着我
I hate walking in late, like, they all look at me.
随他们
Let them.
他们只不过是嫉妒罢了 没别的
They're just jealous. That's what that is.
对不起
Sorry.
每天醒来在不同的地方 太疯狂了
It's mad, waking up in a different place every morning.
宝贝 你怎么了
Ah, hun, what's wrong with you?
妈妈我生病了
I'm sick, Mammy.
你哪儿病了 给我看看
Where are you sick? Show me.
我不想去了 妈妈 我很不舒服
I don't want to go. I'm really sick, Mammy.
到了我会陪你进去的 别担心
I'll go in with you, don't worry. When we get there.
凯莉 关门
Kayleigh, the door!
死孩子
Wagon.
我不想去 妈咪 真的不想
I don't want to go. Mammy, I don't want to!
-宝贝 没事儿的 -有事儿
- Ah, hun, it'll be fine. - It won't!
怎么会有事儿 你喜欢学校
Why won't it? You love school.
我可以替米莉去上学
I'll go to school instead of Millie.
明年才到你 小宝贝 你还太小
Next year, hun. You're too young,
不过我很高兴你这么有爱
but it's nice of you to offer.
如果你乖乖上学 我就能找到好房♥子
Look, if you go in, I'll be able to find us a nice new house.
-像我们以前的家那样吗 -没错
- Like our old house? - Just like our old house.
爸爸也在一起找 我们会找到的 我保证
And your Daddy's looking too. We'll get one, I promise.
-我喜欢上学 -那就走吧 别光说不练
- I like school. - Come on so, prove it.
我会留心的 别担心 她很好的
I'll keep an eye on her, don't worry. She's a dote.
太好了 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我也不明白这是怎么搞的
I mean, I don't know what it is.
-她喜欢上学的 -确实是的
- She loves school. - My God, she does.
我觉得她没有生病
She's not sick, I don't think.
我们几个星期前刚搬来这边
We-- We moved house there, a couple of weeks ago.
-她有提到过 -是吗
- Oh, she mentioned that, actually. - Did she?
是的 如果没记错的话
She did, I think.
是的 总之 在我们找好房♥子之前
Yeah, anyways, we're in between places like,
可能会维持这种不停换地方的状态
staying with different people until we move into the new house.
-听起来有些疯狂 -知道了
- Bit mad, like. - Right.
这也是她迟到的原因 都怪我
That's why she's been late and that. It's my fault.
-我得走了 -要忙吧
- Anyway, I better head. - Busy?
是啊
Yeah.
-那就麻烦你了 -别客气
- Thanks. - No problem.
同学们 还剩一分钟
Alright, guys, one minute 'til finish up.
你好 我之前和一个人聊过
Hiya, yeah, I was talking to someone
租♥房♥♥子的事儿 长♥期♥的
about somewhere to live - long term.
好像不是和你讲的 对吧
It wasn't you, was it'?
昨天 是的
Yesterday? Yeah.
我记得好像叫西尼德 她在吗
Sinéad, I think it was. ls she there, is she?
我吗
Me?
抱歉 我叫萝茜
Sorry, yeah. Rosie.
什么
Ah, what'?
戴维斯 萝茜
Davis. Rosie.
没有
None.
我们现在没有地址 所以才
We don't have an address, that's why--
西尼德在吗 她昨天说会给我回电♥话♥
ls Sinéad there, is she? She said she'd phone me back yesterday.
你好
Hello?
是的
Hi, yeah.
旅馆吗
The hotels?
我这儿有单子
Yeah, I have the list here.
请再说一遍
Sorry?
我没有时间去找合适的房♥子
I didn't have time to look for a proper place.
租的那种
A house to rent, like.
我不得不每天给旅馆打电♥话♥
I'm having to phone the hotels all day.
-需要咖啡吗 确定吗 -对
- Do you want a coffee? Are you sure? - Yeah.
什么
What?
戴维斯 是的 没错
Davis. Yeah.
萝茜 对
Rosie. Yeah.
没错 约翰·保罗是我先生
Yeah, that's my partner, John Paul, yeah.
那是我以前的地址 对的
That's our old address. Yeah.
我们在那儿住了7年 两周前搬出来了
We had to get out two weeks ago. We were there for seven years.
房♥东要卖♥♥♥房♥♥ 我跟西尼德说过
The landlord's selling it. I told Sinéad.
桃桃
Peachy.
桃桃
Peachy.
没有可以租的房♥子
There's nothing to rent.
房♥东说了后 我们就开始找了
We've been looking every day since the landlord told us.
是的
We are, yeah.
但没有我们负担得起的
But there's nothing we can afford.
我先生在上班
My partner has a job.
他休息的时候会去找
He'll be looking during his break.
列表吗
The list?
她昨天说过 就是那个叫西尼德的女孩
She said yesterday, the girl Sinéad, she said she'd--
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了宝贝 我回来了
Alright back there, hun?
麦迪 高兴吗
Maddie? Happy back there?
桃桃在哪儿呢
Where's Peachy?
他在这儿呢 安然无恙
Ah, there he is, safe and sound.