是的 你是我妈
Yeah, and you're my mother.
如果我不能进我从小待大的房♥子
If I can't come into the house I grew up in,
他们也不能
they can't either.
不知道哪冒出来的 这么多年来
Out of nowhere. After all these years.
编造故事
Making up stories.
他甚至无法辩解
And he can't even defend himself.
我们马上就走
We'll be gone in a minute.
你姐姐说她
Your sister says she--
那她在哪儿 多伦多吗
Where is she, though? Toronto?
她上次回家是什么时候 五年还是六年前
When was the last time she was home? Five years? Six?
-麦迪森上厕所需要帮忙 -好
- Madison will need help in the toilet. - Right.
可怜的小东西
Poor little thing.
没有消息吗
No word yet?
我这一样 在那里又找了一次
Same here. Tried it again there.
如果她不接你电♥话♥ 就不会接任何人电♥话♥
If she's not answering you, she's answering no one.
-这毫无意义 -不管怎样试一下
- This is pointless. - Go on anyway.
-小婊♥子♥ -外婆说我们可以住她家里
- Little bitch. - Nanny says we can stay at her house.
接啊 接啊
Answer. Answer!
你好
Hello?
你在哪儿 是我
Where are you? It's me.
打电♥话♥给我们 好吗
Just ring us, hun, will you?
或者短♥信♥也行
Or text, anyway.
我爱你 再见
I love you. Bye.
打电♥话♥ 好吗
Just ring, okay?
-我可以给他们做晚饭 -不行
- I could give them their dinner. - No.
外婆家里好好闻啊
There's a lovely smell in Nanny's house.
我们得去找凯莉
We have to find Kayleigh, hun.
上车 你得帮助我们
Into the car. You have to help us.
-奶奶说我们可以把块块养在她这 -不
- Nanny said we could have Nugget in her house. - No.
-但她说 -我叫你上车
- But she said... - Get in the car I said!
听一次话吧 天哪 米莉
Just do what you're told for once! Jesus, Millie!
好了吗
Alright?
嗯 好了
Yeah. Yeah.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, hun.
我们不能去外婆家吗
Can we not go to our Nanny's?
米莉 别说了 好吗
Millie, just drop it, yeah?
-我今晚本应该加班的 -什么
- I was supposed to be doing overtime tonight. - What?
-我们没地方住 -我知道
- We've nowhere to live. - I know.
我又不能这么跟他说 不是吗
Couldn't tell him that, could I?
你找到今晚住的地方了吗
Did you find somewhere for tonight?
让我休息一下 约翰·保罗 天啊
Give me a break, John Paul. Jesus.
对不起
Sorry.
天啊 因为凯莉我们浪费了好多时间
Jesus, the amount of time we've lost 'cos of Kayleigh.
我们得马上打紧急救助电♥话♥
We'll have to ring the emergency line in a minute.
我要杀了她 我会的
I'll kill her, I will.
你知道 这对她来讲太糟了
It's been crap for her, you know.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I know.
-我还是想杀了她 -这是凯莉的错
- And I still want to kill her. - It's Kayleigh's fault.
不 不是 这不是任何人的错
No, it's not. It isn't anyone's fault.
我们会没事的 别担心
We'll be fine, don't worry.
好的 现在听好
Right, listen now.
凯莉真正喜欢的是谁
Who does Kayleigh really like?
她最好的朋友是谁
Who's her best friend ever?
-爱玛 -太棒了 爱玛 是吗
- Emma. - Brilliant. Emma, yeah?
哪个爱玛
Which Emma though?
她小学班上有三个爱玛
There was three Emmas in her class in primary.
穆尼 爱玛·穆尼
Mooney. Emma Mooney.
是她吗 米莉 你觉得呢
ls it her, Millie, do you think?
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, hun.
爱玛·穆尼 她一直在家的
Emma Mooney- she was always in the house.
真不敢相信这么久才想到她
Can't believe it took so long to think of her.
-我知道她家 -很好
- I know the house. - Great.
就在我们对面
Right across from ours.
我真的希望她在这里
I just hope she's here now.
-巴里 -约翰·保罗 怎么了
- Barry. - John Paul. What's up?
凯莉和你家爱玛在一起吗
Is Kayleigh with your Emma?
不 我觉得她不在
No. I don't think she is anyway.
我想爱玛是自己回家的
Emma came home on her own, I think.
-进来吗 -孩子们还在车里
- Come in? - The kids are in the car.
等一下 我叫她 爱玛
Hang on and I'll get her. Emma?
-有什么事吗 -她没有回家
- Is there something up? - Well, she didn't come home.
我去接她时她不在学校
She wasn't in school when I went to get her.
-凯莉没和你在一块 是吗 -没
- Kayleigh isn't with you, is she? - No.
出来一下 亲爱的 就一会儿
Come out, love, for a minute.
你好 爱玛
Hiya, Emma.
你知道凯莉在哪吗 她可能会在哪里
D'you know where Kayleigh is? Where she might be?
不知道 她可能和达莉娅在一起
No. She might be with Daria, like.
谁是达莉娅 我认识她吗
Who's Daria, hun, do I know her?
她不在我们班 她是二年级的
She isn't in our class, like, she's in second year.
-她是新交的朋友 是吗 -是啊
- She's, like, a new friend, is she? - Yeah.
我不知道凯莉和达莉娅在一起玩
Didn't know Kayleigh hung out with Daria.
-她没有 -你有她的电♥话♥号♥码吗
- She didn't, like. - D'you have her phone number?
-达莉娅的 达莉娅的号♥码 -没
- Daria's? Daria's number? - No.
那她住在哪里呢
Where does she live, hun?
达莉娅 你知道她住在哪里吗
Daria? D'you know where she lives?
在那里 白色的那个
There. The white one.
不是我们的房♥子吗
Not our house?
不 在附近 再往那边三到四个
No, near it. Like, three or four down there, I think.
萝茜
Rosie.
萝茜
Rosie.
你好 达莉娅在吗
Hiya, is Daria there?
我能和她谈谈吗
Can I talk to her for a minute, just'?
你好 抱歉打扰了
Hiya, sorry, sorry for disturbing you.
我在找凯莉 我女儿
I'm looking for Kayleigh, my daughter.
我觉得她和你家达莉娅在一起
I think she's with your Daria.
她在这儿吗
ls she here?
什么
What?
凯莉在哪里
Where's Kayleigh?
她想留在这
She wants to stay.
不行 对不起
No. Sorry.
凯莉
Kayleigh?
凯莉
Kayleigh?
凯莉
Kayleigh?
我和达莉娅在一起
I'm staying with Daria, like,
我们在看《吉尔莫女孩》
we're watching Gilmore Girls.
不 不 没有《吉尔莫女孩》
No, no. No Gilmore Girls.
穿好衣服 亲爱的 快去
Get dressed, love. Go on.
我们在赶时间 快点 好吗
We're in a hurry. Quickly, okay?
-青少年 -像是疯了
- Teenagers. - It's mad, like.
就是说啊 谢谢你照顾她
Talk to me. Thanks for looking after her.
天啊 凯莉 你为什么不告诉我们你在哪里
Jesus, Kayleigh, why didn't you tell us where you were?
-没话费了 -那就用达莉娅的电♥话♥
- Didn't have credit. - So use Daria's phone.
为什么我不能留在那
Why can't I stay?
因为你才13岁 天啊 凯莉
Because you're 13! Jesus, Kayleigh.
我讨厌那些旅馆
I hate those hotels, like.
那只是暂时的 你知道的
They're just temporary, you know that.
不是的 不是
It's not! It's not.
我们赶时间 快点
We're in a hurry, come on.
今晚我们甚至没有旅馆住 拜你所赐
We don't even have a hotel for tonight, no thanks to you.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
不 你为什么不阻止他们
No. Why didn't you bloody stop them?!
他们在车里待了一整天了
They've been stuck in the car all day.
我们不住这里了 我们不住在这里
We don't live here anymore. We don't live here.
-我们住这 -不 他们在卖♥♥
- We do! - No, hun, they're selling it.
我们可以买♥♥
We can buy it.
太贵了 我说过的
It's too dear hun, I told you.
我们去找其他房♥子 快下来
We're finding another house come on.
我们为什么不住在这个房♥子里
Why don't we live in this house?
我告诉过你了 阿飞
I told you, Alfie.