太好了
Ah, brilliant.
就一个晚上
One night?
好的
Okay.
对的 都柏林市政信♥用♥卡♥
Dublin City Council credit card, that's right.
好极了 我需要给他们打电♥话♥确认一下
Great. I have to phone them now to confirm it,
没问题的对吧
that's okay, yeah?
房♥间还在的对吧
The room will still be there?
那太好了
Ah, great.
对的 我叫萝茜
Oh yeah... Rosie.
没错
Yeah.
戴维斯
Davis.
萝茜·戴维斯
Rosie Davis.
什么事
What's up?
好的 在哪里
Alright. Where?
那是在哪
Where's that?
哪 我得下车了 该死
Where? I have to get off. Shit.
好的 我去找你
Okay, yeah. I'll find you.
那地方叫什么来着 天路
What's it called again? Skyway.
能住几晚
How many nights?
就一晚上
Only one?
又这样
Again?
我的天
Ah, Jaysus.
好 好吧 一会见
Right, okay. I'll see you in a bit.
我在外面 我们是几号♥房♥
I'm outside. What number are we?
好 我一会就到
Grand, there in a minute.
宝贝女儿
Good girl.
还好吗
Alright?
阿飞去哪了
Where's Alfie?
我不得不放他出去玩一会
I had to let him out to play for a bit.
他在这里快待疯了
He was going mad in here.
他在哪
Where is he?
他不在外面吗
Is he not there?
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
我让他去大厅走廊待着了
I told him to stay in the hall corridor out there.
我觉得他不在那
I don't think he's--
我去看看他 正好透透气
I'll get him. Change of scenery.
撞啊
Crash!
这个也撞飞了
And he crashes as well!
阿飞
Alfie?
他是谁家孩子
Who owns him?
-我家的 不是吗 -是
- He's mine. Aren't you, hun? - Yep
别让他在走廊待着 亲爱的
Get him off the corridor, will you, love?
别给我们其他人惹麻烦
Don't be wrecking it for the rest of us.
你这人什么毛病 他只不过是在玩
What's your problem, he's only playing?
会有人投诉的
There'll be complaints.
一直有 因为噪音
There always is, 'cos of the noise.
-而且他又不是我们的孩子 -天啊
- And he isn't any of our kids. - Jesus.
这是旅馆
It's a hotel, like.
如果搞砸了我们会被赶出去的
We'll get thrown out if there's messing.
-而我没别的去处了 -好
- And I've nowhere else, like. - Right.
把车捡起来 阿飞
Pick up the cars, Alfie.
天哪 阿飞 我们走
Jaysus, Alfie, come on.
我们还需要从车里拿点什么吗
Do we need anything else from the car?
我觉得不用
Don't think so.
我觉得我们差不多了
I think we're grand.
得找点吃的 我快饿死了
Something to eat though, I'm starving.
我们在这也没法做饭是吗
We can't cook here either, no?
可惜不能
It's the pits, it is.
阿飞
Alfie.
-那好吧 -停下
- Okay, grand. - Stop it.
-那你钱够吗 -我觉得够
- D'you have enough? - I think so, yeah.
现在还勉强够用
We're grand for now.
我们有早餐吗
Do we have the breakfast?
玉米片 够明天早上吃的
Cornflakes. There's enough for tomorrow.
买♥♥点牛奶 还有果汁
Milk get, and juice.
该死 差点忘了 明天的午饭
Aw shite, yeah, I forgot. The lunches for tomorrow?
-要面包 -好 我马上回来
- Bread and-- you know. - Grand. Back in a bit.
带上阿飞
Take Alfie with you.
没他捣乱我还能快点
I'll be quicker without him.
那倒也是
Of course you will.
-别在那蹦了 -我没蹦
- Stop bouncing, hun. - I'm not bouncing.
-现在刷下面的牙 -刷过了
- Now the bottom teeth. - Did them.
不 你才没有
No you didn't.
好好躺回去
Get back in there.
-可我不累 -你当然累
- I'm not tired. - Oh yes you are.
我爱你们
I love yous.
这屋子有股怪味 妈咪
The room is smelly, Mammy.
只是食物的味道 一会就散了
That's just the food. The smell will go in a minute.
桃桃
Peachy.
桃桃怎么了 桃桃在哪
What about Peachy? Where's Peachy?
桃桃在车里 我想要桃桃
Peachy's in the car. I want Peachy.
-天哪 - 我去拿
- Ah Jaysus. - I'll go.
你给我过来吧
Come here to me, you.
你真应该看看那帮人的表情
You should've seen the head on them.
目瞪口呆的看着我 还有桃桃
Gawking at me. And Peachy.
棒极了
Brilliant.
可怜的桃桃 总想逃
Poor Peachy. Always trying to escape.
没什么能阻挡他
And there's no stopping him.
话说回来他到底是什么
What is he, anyway?
-他是只兔子 -是吗
- He's a rabbit.- Is he?
-显而易见啊 -是吗
- It's obvious.- Is it?
没错 约翰·保罗 他就是只小兔子
Yes, John Paul. He's a little rabbit.
据我所知他是个小混球
He's a little bollocks as far as I'm concerned.
行了 放过可怜的桃桃吧
Ah, lay off poor Peachy.
这股食物的味道 闻得我真是
The smell of the food. Mm.It's a killer.
我又饿了 睡不着了
I'm hungry again, I won't be able to sleep.
窗户没开
The window doesn't open.
他们怕我们跳楼
They're afraid we'll jump.
也许他们想的没错
Well, they might be right.
还记得我们以前还觉得住旅馆挺好吗
Remember when we used to think it'd be great to stay in a hotel?
我们现在梦想成真了 亲爱的
Well, we're living the dream now, hun.
试着睡吧
Try and sleep.
有你在我身边我如何入睡
How can I with you beside me?
嘴真甜
That's nice.
天哪 阿飞
Jesus, Alfie,
我打包的时候你怎么不告诉我
why didn't you tell me when I was packing them?
对不起 亲爱的 对不起
Sorry, hun. Sorry.
找到了
Tah-dah!
-我病了 -你没有 亲爱的
- I'm sick. - You're not, hun.
我就是病了
I am!
你会没事的 亲爱的
You'll be fine, hun.
反正现在我们也无处可去
Anyway, there's nowhere for us to go yet.
待在这
Here.
我们不能待在这 米莉
We can't stay here, Millie,
我跟你说过的
I told you.
为什么不能
Why can't we?
就是不能 这不是我们的家
We just can't. It's not our house,
我们必须离开
We've to leave.
等你上学了我们会找个房♥子
We'll be looking for a house when you're in school.
没错
That's right yeah.
所以我们离开这吧
So, let's get out of here.
遵命 大人
Yes master.
-阿飞 -又怎么了
- Alfie. - What?
你的裤子 亲爱的
Your trousers, hun.
来 我帮你
Here, I'll give you a hand.
我不用你帮我
I don't need a hand.
我们赶时间 阿飞 快点
We're in a hurry, Alfie, come on!
我们可以待在我保姆家
We can stay in my Nanny's.
为什么不行 保姆可喜欢我了 真的
Why can't we? Nanny likes me, she does.
我知道 她爱你们所有人
I know that, hun. She loves all of you.