每个方面都可怜
in every fucking way.
尤其是你在牢房♥里说的
Especially what you said in that cell,
乞求着饶我一命
begging for my life!
没人想看到自己的男人乞讨 塞巴斯蒂安
No one wants to see their man beg, Sebastian.
真是令人倒胃口
It's such a turn off.
等等
Wait!
没关系
It's all right.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
在喉咙上快速划一刀
One quick slice across the throat,
警♥察♥会认为这又是一起开膛手谋杀案
the coppers will think it's another Ripper murder.
不 他们不会
No, they won't.
开膛手只挑女人下手
The Ripper only targeted women.
像斯塔布这样的男人被杀
The murder of a man like Stubb,
可能会引起全面调查
that might attract a full investigation.
但他自杀的话就不会
But his suicide won't.
我去 声音太大了 -是的
Fuck me, that was loud. -Yes.
我不建议我们逗留太久
I don't recommend we hang around long.
听着 我们两个何不
Listen, why don't me and you
带着装钱的公文包到住♥宅♥区
take that briefcase of money uptown
我可以让你开心开心
and I can show you a good time.
伊立斯 -是
Iris. -Yeah.
我想我们的伙伴关系已经结束了
I think our little partnership has run its course.
什么
What?
事情已搞定 结束了
It's over, finished.
我不打算待在伦敦
I'm not planning on staying in London
也不再需要你的帮助
and I no longer require your assistance.
你意思是在你得到1000英镑之后吗
After you've got that £1,000, you mean?
但我以为我会跟你一起走的
But I thought I was going with you.
那我的那份钱呢
What about my share of the money?
我从没答应过要分你钱 -但我认为……
I never promised you a share. -But I thought that...
你的服务已经得到了丰厚的报酬
You have been well paid for your services.
我现在必须得走了
Now I must go.
我的服务
My... services?
就当是奖金
Consider it a bonus.
你不能这样对我 莱尼
Don't you do this to me, Lenny.
伊立斯
Iris.
你胆敢这样子对我
Don't you fucking dare do this to me!
我是有钱人
I am a wealthy man.
我不能被看到和妓♥女♥鬼混
I cannot be seen consorting with prostitutes.
你肯定明白这点
Surely you understand that.
把包给我
Give me that case!
伊立斯 别这样
Iris, don't do this.
我会剁了你的 莱尼
I'll cut you up, Lenny!
别以为我不会 -你不明白
Don't think that I won't. -You don't understand.
你现在别乱动 我……
Now you just stay put and I'm...
1000英镑
A thousand pounds?
为什么这么轻
Why don't it weigh anything?
这是啥
What the fuck's this?
银行支票
A banker's cheque,
收款人是我
payable to me.
那我怎么花
How do I spend it?
你花不了
You can't.
电影精选列表