今晚会有所不同
Tonight's was a little different.
我给自己留了个纪念品
I took myself a souvenir.
你可能会想去阿德琳纳格罗夫的
You might wanna wend your way down to a warehouse
一间仓库
in Adelina Grove,
因为有一个女孩在那里
for there's a girl down there
我从她胸上拿走了一些东西
who had something I wanted to get off her chest."
走吧
Come on.
你要去哪里 阿德琳纳格罗夫
Where are you going, Adelina Grove?
对 你和我一起去
Yeah, and you're coming with.
莱尼
Lenny.
过来
Here.
噢
Oh!
噢 天呐
Oh! Oh, God!
你全都明白了吧
You getting it, taking it all in.
你为什么拉我到这儿
Why have you dragged me up here?
这样你就会明白
So you can understand,
那里的人可能会是我的伊立斯
that there could have been my Iris.
那个犯案的家伙 他想让我发现尸体
The bloke that did this, he wanted me to find that body,
这样我就会写一篇大新闻
so I'll do a big story and put a picture of it
然后把照片放上报纸的头版
on the frontpage of the newspaper.
所以帮我个忙 画下来 好吗
So do me a favour and get drawing, yeah?
我在想
I was just thinking,
你说是那个家伙干的
you said the "bloke" who did this?
对 有什么问题
Yeah, what about it?
好吧 为什么要假设是个男人
Well, why assume it's a man?
上一次他们审问了几十个男人
Last time they questioned dozens of men
却从没问过一个女人
and never a single woman.
也许正是这个原因 他们一直找不到罪犯
Perhaps that's why they never found their culprit.
一个女人绝不可能
There's no way in hell that a woman
做出这种事的
could do something like that.
不可能吗
No?
在我看来 任何人拿着刀子都可以做出此事
Well, it seems to me anyone with a knife could do that.
你知道他们怎么说吗
And you know what they say?
地狱里最愤怒的莫过于比被蔑视的女人
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
你认识被蔑视的女人吗 塞巴斯蒂安
Do you know any scorned women, Sebastian?
你今晚还要出去吗
You still going out tonight then?
你知道我得去
You know I am.
别担心 我带着刀的
Don't worry, got my knife on me.
是 你说过刀钝了
Yeah, you said it was a bit blunt.
对 但是依然有杀伤力
Yeah, but it does the job.
当然了
Sure it does.
听着 如果你不想我去工作
Look, if you don't want me to work,
那你最好开始多挣点钱回来
you better start bringing some more money in.
你不是针对那些开膛手谋杀案
Aren't you making anything off the back
在做什么吗
of those Ripper murders?
我听说他们又发现了一具尸体
I heard they found another body.
对 在阿德琳纳格罗夫
Yeah, Adelina Grove.
那个家伙割下了她的……
Geezer cut off one of her, um...
这不就是你一直在等的吗
Well, this is what you've been waiting for, isn't it?
《开膛手杰克回来了》
"Jack the Ripper is back."
是时候开始写那些头条了 塞巴
It's time to start writing those headlines, Seb.
对
Yeah.
你到底有什么问题
What the bleeding hell is wrong with you?
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我拼死拼活地工作
I'm working myself to death,
搞任何看向我的东西
screwing anything that looks in my direction
而你呢
and, well, you,
当这种事摆在你面前的时候
you can't even be bothered to get off your arse
你甚至懒得站起来
when something like this falls into your lap.
这些开膛手的信 就是上帝的礼物 塞巴斯蒂安
These Ripper letters, they're a gift from God, Sebastian.
上帝的礼物 伊立斯
Gift from God, Iris?
这是凶手的礼物 我想你会发现的
Yeah, gift from a murderer, I think you'll find.
这个凶手似乎知道我是谁
A murderer who seems to know who I am and seems to be
似乎在跟踪我 你觉得我有什么感受
following me around, yeah? How do you think that makes me feel?
我不在乎你有什么感受
I don't care how you feel.
我要出去了
I'm going out.
等等
Hang on.
你说“这些开膛手的信”
You said "Ripper letters".
有啥问题
What of it?
“这些” 伊立斯
"Letters", Iris.
我只给你看过一封 你怎么知道我还有一封
I showed you one letter. How do you know I got another one?
不是又发生了一起谋杀案吗
There was another murder, wasn't there?
没错
Yeah.
所以你又收到了一封信 对吧
So you got another letter, didn't you?
对 -我没时间和你讨论这个
Yeah. -I ain't got time for this.
怎么回事 伊立斯
What's going on, Iris?
塞巴斯蒂安 -我一直看着你
Sebastian... -I was watching you.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我刚在你包里发现这封信 所以……
Just found this letter in your bag, so...
我看到你进来
Saw you coming in.
看到你试图将信放进我的包里
And I saw you trying to plant that letter in my bag.
不要骗我了 伊立斯
Now don't lie to me, Iris!
这到底是怎么回事
What the bloody hell is going on?
我做这些都是为了你 你个混♥蛋♥
I did it for you, you prick!
不 你告诉我这些信不是你写的
No, you tell me it ain't you writing those letters?
我怎么可能写这封信 你个蠢货
How could I write the letter, you stupid sod?
你知道我不识字
You know I can't read and write.
我不知道信上是什么内容
I... I didn't know what it was about.
一开始不知道
Not at first.
他说这……
He said it would...
他说这对你有好处
He said it would be good for you.
谁
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道他是谁
I don't know who he is.
我只在晚上见过他
Only ever saw him at night
他脸上蒙着围巾
and he'd got a scarf over his face.
他说 我只需要
He said that all I had to do
偷偷把这些信交给你
was pass to you these letters without you knowing
不让你知道信的来处
about where they came from.
然后他就会给我两英镑
And then there'd just be a couple of quid in it for me.
那在我告诉你信件内容之后呢 伊立斯
What about after I told you what was in those letter, Iris?
没有理由不挣这个钱
There's no reason to stop taking them.
这个镇上总是有人被杀
People get killed all the time in this town.
说不定他下一个目标就是你了
What's to say he ain't gonna come after you next, hmm?
他需要我 不是吗
He needs me, don't he?
来接近你
To get to you.
你来得真早
You're here early.
我有报道要写
I've got a story to write, ain't I?
关于开膛手谋杀案的吗
The Ripper murders?
你说对了
Got it in one.
这是新的一封吗
Is this a new one?
对
Yeah.
所以他又要杀人
So he's killed again?
你看到发生了什么吗
And did you see what happened?
你是说我看到“他”了吗
Did I see "him" you mean?
那个开膛手
The Ripper?
没有
No.
可惜了 不然你可以形容他 我来画他的肖像
Pity, you could have described him, I could have drawn him.
你仍然可以画他的身体
You can still do the body.
我以为你不想这么做 写开膛手的报道
I thought you didn't want do it, the Ripper stories.
我有没有告诉过你 我是怎么入这行的 莱尼
Did I ever tell you how I got into this business, Lenny?
没有 我想你没说过
No, I don't think you did.
很漂亮 对吧
Saucy, innit?
照片里的这个女孩
The girl in that photographic print
是某个重要人士的女儿
was the daughter of someone very important.
我已经不记得所有的细节了
I've forgotten all the details now.
她以为她这么做是为了艺术
She thought she was doing it for the art
这些照片最终在白教堂和贝思纳尔格林的
and the images ended up getting shared round all the, er,
绅士俱乐部流传开
the gentleman clubs in White Chapel and Bethnal Green,
我就是在那里设法弄到了一张
which is where I managed to get hold of one.
电影精选列表