我会尽量留着头版
I'll hold the frontpage for as long as I can.
伦敦警♥察♥局的一位
"A highly decorated Chief Inspector
荣衔很高的总督察
of the Metropolitan Police
昨晚处理臭名昭著的开膛手杰克案时
was shot and killed last night
在与主要嫌疑犯对质的过程中
in the process of confronting a prime suspect
不幸中枪身亡
in the notorious Jack the Ripper case."
你说得好像他是被嫌犯开枪打死的
You make it sound like he was shot by the suspect.
但上面有明说吗
But does it say that?
没有 不过…… -继续读
No, not exactly, but... -Keep reading.
这位令人尊敬的人不幸丧生
"The tragic loss of this respected man's life
但他成功地阻止了另一起谋杀
did however successfully prevent another murder."
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你把他描写成了一个…… -英雄
You've turned him into a... -A hero.
现在赶快给我
Now give it back to me quick.
如果运气好 我们还能赶上下午版
If we're lucky, still make this afternoon's edition.
等等
Wait.
我想给你道歉
I just wanted to apologise
因为我迫使了你这么做
for how I pressured you into doing this.
这整件事让我头昏脑涨
This whole thing just had my head spinning. I...
是我没想清楚
I wasn't thinking straight.
我想也是
I bet.
我只是想让你知道这对我意义重大
I just wanted you to know how much this means to me.
斯塔布先生
Mr Stubb.
晚上好 太太 -别套近乎了
Good evening, missus. -Never mind your good evenings.
你拖欠房♥租的问题还没有解决
There is still the matter of your outstanding rent.
我相信是三先令六便士
Three shillings and six pence, I do believe.
你今晚不会出去吧
You ain't going out tonight, are you?
谁说我会了
Who said I was?
这一身……
This...
是为你准备的
is for you.
这些是送给你的
And these are for you.
最好放到水里
Better put them in water.
你还记得火柴吗
Did you remember the matches and all?
我的天啊 简直是奇迹
Jesus, Lord God, it's a miracle.
这些有什么用 -我今天发工资了
What's all this in aid of then? -I got paid today, didn't I?
那是今天的报纸吗 -是的
Is that today's paper? -Yep.
下午版 头版
Afternoon edition, frontpage.
《温盖特总督察 英勇牺牲》
"Chief Inspector Wingate, heroic to the end."
你为莱尼做的事真的很好
Such a nice thing you're doing for Lenny.
我有时都忘了你还有能力做好事
I sometimes forget you're capable of doing nice things.
接下来
But then...
从现在开始
every now and then...
你要给我惊喜
you surprise me.
我还是不敢相信你在牢房♥里说的话
Still can't believe what you said in that cell.
我并不是完全自私 伊立斯
I'm not entirely selfless, Iris.
这里还有一小笔慷慨的
There is this small matter of this rather generous
头版奖金
frontpage bonus.
我会收着
I'll take that.
你怎么能收下呢
And how comes you get to keep that?
因为我现在要挣得它
'Cause I'm gonna earn it, right now.
怎么了
What's up?
你读出了标题
You read out the headline.
什么
What?
就刚才 你说 《温盖特英勇牺牲》
Just then, you said, "Wingate heroic to the end."
不 不 我只是猜测
No. No, no, I was just guessing.
你说过你不识字 -我是不能
You said you couldn't read. -I can't.
你为什么撒谎 -塞巴 你弄疼我了
Why would you lie about that? -Seb, you're hurting me.
你知道 对不对
You knew, didn't you?
从一开始你就知道信的内容
What was in those letters right from the start.
你知道温盖特要陷害我
You knew Wingate was setting me up.
你做了什么 将计就计
You just what? Went along with it.
你认为你想通了
You think you figured something out.
你认为你很聪明 是吗
You think you are so clever, don't you?
你根本什么都不知道
You don't know fuck all!
你拿到了吗
You got it then?
每一分钱
Every penny.
怎么这么久
You took your time.
我必须去一趟《先驱报》报社
Well, I had to go to the Herald,
告诉他们我无法再接触警方纪录了
let them know I no longer have access to the police records.
我最近好像经常这么说
I seem to be saying this quite a lot recently,
不过这到底是怎么回事
but what the fuck is going on?
塞巴 我真的要再次感谢你
Seb, I really must thank you again
为你所写的这篇报道
for the story you wrote.
不客气 莱尼 我知道这对你很重要
That's alright, Lenny. I know it meant a lot to you.
的确如此 准确地说是1000英镑
Indeed it did, £1,000 to be exact.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你永远都不会明白
And you never will.
这种生意超出了你的能力范围 塞巴斯蒂安
This sort of business is out of your league, Sebastian.
其实这很简单
Well, it's quite simple really.
我父亲是个重要人物
My father was an important man
总督察的职称
and the title of Chief Inspector
附带着一份慷慨的人寿保险
comes with a generous life insurance policy.
但是理赔政策很复杂
But these policies, well, they're complicated.
只有他因公殉职才能生效
It was only valid if he was killed in the line of duty.
根据你的新闻报道 他符合了条件
Which according to your newspaper report, he was.
你也参与了这件事 是吗 伊立斯
And you were in on this and all, were you, Iris?
你觉得我每晚都去了哪里
Where'd you think I go each night?
嗯 走在街上吗
Hmm? Walking the streets?
是 有时候会
Yeah, sometimes.
有时候我会去莱尼那里
Sometimes I go to Lenny's place.
就是他教我识字的
He's the one that taught me to read.
还有如何摆造型
And how to pose.
如何摆造型
How to pose?
为了拍照
For the camera.
我都不知道你喜欢摄影 莱尼
I never knew you were into photography, Lenny.
这是副业 我喜欢任何能让我赚钱的东西
It's a sideline. I'm into anything that makes me money.
我从艺术学院开始 就一直有这些设备
And I've had the equipment lying around since art college.
你有没有拍……
Did you take the, um...?
是的 我拍了杰西卡的照片
I took the photographs of Jessica, yes.
你现在才想明白吗
Are you only just figuring this out?
那是你妹妹 你个下流胚子
Your own sister, you dirty bastard.
她是我的继妹
She was my step-sister.
我们没有血缘关系
We weren't related.
但我们很亲近 非常亲近
But we were close, very close.
正因如此 我永远都不会原谅你所做的事
Which is why I'll never forgive you for what you did.
所以这一切都是你的主意 不是温盖特的
So all this was your idea, not Wingate's.
我告诉过你 那个人已经崩溃了
I told you, the man was broken.
我可以说服他做任何我想做的事
I could have talked him into doing anything I wanted.
所以我这么做了
So I did.
看来你们一切都如偿所愿了
Well, seems like you both got everything you want.
那我就…… -没完全如愿
So I'm just gonna. -Not quite everything.
我妹妹还是死了
My sister is still dead
而你还好好地享受生活
and you're walking around enjoying life.
我不会这么说
I wouldn't exactly say that.
我很乐意看到你因为那些
I would've loved to see you hanged
开膛手的罪行被绞死
for those Ripper crimes.
我想任何死亡方式都挺不错
I suppose any death's as good as another.
拜托
Come on.
我现在不得不说
Now I have got to say,
在你为我做了这么多之后
after everything you've done for me,
我很纠结扣动扳机
I am struggling to pull the trigger.
让我来
Let me do it.
我会杀了这个混♥蛋♥ 随时都行
I'll kill the fucker, any time you like.
伊立斯
Iris.
你觉得我等你娶我为妻
How long did you think I was gonna hang around
还会等多久
waiting for you to make an honest woman out of me?
你真以为我找不到更好的人吗
Did you really think that I wouldn't find someone better?
一个能给我更多的人 而不只是一根很难才能得到的
Someone that could gimme more than a limp three inches
软绵绵的三英寸玩意
every once in a blue moon.
你就是个可怜虫 塞巴斯蒂安
You're pathetic, Sebastian,
电影精选列表