去哪里?
Where?
找个安静点的地方怎么样?
How about someplacea little more quiet?
惊喜吧
Surprise.
我告诉过你 马特
I told you, Matt.
你没有自己想象的那么聪明
You’re not as smartas you think.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
好吧 也不能说是水变成了酒
Well,not quite water into wine,
但我还是设法弄了几具顶包的尸体
but I did just manageto turn a few bodies
2.08亿欧元
into 208 million euros.
我
I...
我亲眼见到你在爆♥炸♥中死去
I watched you diein that explosion.
误导是所有精彩魔术的核心要素
Misdirection is at the heartof all great magic tricks.
我只是需要分散一下注意力
I just neededa little distraction.
值得庆幸的是 德国的火车很准时
Thankfully,German trains run on time.
你知道吗 那个爆♥炸♥的威力
You know, that last blast had a little more kick
比我预想的要更猛
than I expected.
但有了这些钱
But with all that money...
我就给自己换张新面孔
I’ll just get myselfa new face.
你这么做都是为了钱?
You did this all for money?
为了生存
Survival.
监狱容不下我这种品味的人
Prison’s no placefor a man with my taste.
我为你付出了十♥八♥年♥的生命
I gave you18 years of my life,
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
you son of a bitch!
世事难料啊 马特 别纠结
This was all inevitable, Matt.Don’t take it personally.
世事难料?
Inevitable?
如果灰姑娘的水晶鞋真那么合脚
If Cinderella’s slipperfit so perfectly,
那为什么会掉?
then why did it fall off?
啊?
Huh?
安德斯 你怎么了?
Anders, what happened to you?
你知道我们做的是什么生意 马特
You know the businesswe’re in, Matt.
要么杀人 要么被杀 你说的
It’s kill or be killed.Your words.
别以为你和我不一样
Don’t go thinkingyou’re different than me.
你才是凶手 不是我
You’re the murderer,not me.
你真的这么想?
You really think so?
你确定吗?
Are you sure about that?
安德斯 授权清算
Anders, authorize liquidation,
否则我就…
or I will...
授权清算 否则我就
Authorize liquidation,or I will...
杀了你
kill you.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我在做你想做的事 好吗?
I’m doing what you want,all right?
我在打电♥话♥ 马特 等一下
I’m calling, Matt.Just... hold on.
授权
Do it.
安德斯 我会杀了你
Anders, I will kill you.
听起来很有说服力
All soundspretty convincing to me.
炸♥弹♥、金钱 一切都指向你
The bombs, the money.It all points to you.
你知道最简单的是什么吗?
You know what wasthe easiest thing?
安装炸♥弹♥
Setting up the bombs.
你知道暗网上有炸♥弹♥制♥造♥服务吗?
You knowthere’s a bomb-making serviceon the dark web?
如果你向他们支付保险费用
If you pay them a premium,
他们甚至能为你安装到车
they’ll even install itin the car.
我高在第五层 马特
I’m five steps aheadof everyone, Matt.
毫无瑕疵
Make no mistake.
现在 请完成交易
Now, if you’d be so kindand complete the transaction.
把钱转过来 马特
Transfer the money, Matt.
一旦你试图提取其中的任何一分钱
The minute you try to withdrawone cent of that money,
他们就会知道你还活着
they’ll know you’re alive.
它在一个加密账户里
It’s in a crypto account.
无法追踪 固若金汤
Untraceable. Impregnable.
你真以为我没想过
You really thinkI haven’t thought
所有可能的排列组合?
of every singlepossible permutation?
当你的孩子今天早上上车时
When your kidsgot in the car this morning,
你觉得我会慌张失措吗?
do you think I panicked?
你决定做个好老爸 开车
The one day that you decideto be a good daddy
送孩子上学的那一天 不会的
and drive your kidsto school? No.
我适应了 我克服了困难
I adapted. I overcame.
就像皮尔斯.格罗格要把我们
Just like I did when Pils Kroger
吃干抹净时我怎么对付他那样
was going to pull the rugout from under us.
他想要毁了我们
He was going to destroy us.
我不会让这种事发生的
I wasn’t gonnalet that happen.
他发现你从海外账户中抽钱
He found outyou were siphoning moneyfrom the offshore account.
FCA对挪用公♥款♥的行为并不宽容
The FCA doesn’t look kindlyon embezzlement.
他
He...
他没对你做什么
he did nothing to you.
你发现后做了什么?嗯?
And what did you dowhen you found out? Hmm?
你什么都没做
You did nothing.
你睁一只眼闭一只眼 -我不知道你干了什么
You looked the other way.- I didn’t knowwhat you were doing.
别天真了!
Don’t be naive!
对我们来说 这一直是底线
It’s always been aboutthe bottom line for us.
胡说八道 我所做的一切都是光明正大的
Bullshit! Everything I didwas above board.
你真的认为自己与众不同 是吗?
You really do thinkyou’re different, don’t you?
至少我接受了自己的身份
At least I accept who I am.
而你每天都在欺骗自己
You just lie to yourselfevery day.
任它侵蚀
You just let iteat away at you
直到你的家人都不认识你了
until your own familydoesn’t recognize you.
海瑟想离开你 我一点也不惊讶
I’m not surprisedHeather wants to leave you.
我只是很惊讶 为什么拖了这么久
I’m just surprisedit took this long to do it.
别浪费时间了 给银行打电♥话♥吧!
Now stop wasting time.Call the bank!
我说给银行打电♥话♥ 这是你最后的机会了
I said call the bank.This is your last chance.
我说 给他们打电♥话♥
I said call them.
打电♥话♥!
Call them!
还有一件事你没想到 安德斯
There’s one thingyou didn’t think of, Anders.
当一个人一无所有时 他也就啥都无所畏了
What a man will dowhen he’s got nothing to lose.
靠边 马特
Pull over, Matt.
停下!
Stop!
停下!
Stop!- No, no.
我说停下 -不
I said stop!- No.
靠边停车 不然我就杀了我们俩!
Pull overor I’ll kill us both!
对不起 对不起 海瑟
I’m sorry.I’m sorry, Heather.
拉过来!
Pull over!
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
蒂尔加滕今日早间时分
The citywoke up to an explosion
被一声爆♥炸♥所惊醒 在数小时之内
in Tiergarten this morning.By the time it was over...
共有四起炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥事件发生
...a totalof four bombs rocked the cityin as many hours.
事件起初
Initially thought to bea terrorist...
被定性为恐怖袭击 但经调查得知
...the elaboratemoney heist
案情为南特基金的首席执行官安德斯.穆勒所策划的金钱抢劫
involved Nanite Capital’sCEO Anders Muller.
为避免追查 赃款会转移至其加密账户
The money was to betransferred through cryptoaccounts to avoid detection.
最新进展表明
Now a new development regardingall the demonstrations...
南特基金总裁马特.特纳
Nanite Capitalexecutive Matt Turner...
已与欧洲刑♥警♥组织合作 对事态做出迅速应对
...workingin conjunction with Europol,were quick to respond.
电影精选列表