好的 明白
Okay. Understood.
会没事的 好吗?
It’s gonna be okay, okay?
但为什么有人要这样对你?
But why wouldsomeone do this to you?
我现在去你座位下面看看 -为什么选择你 马特?
I’ll have a lookunder your seat now.- Why you, Matt?
为了惩罚你?
To punish you?
为了钱 -你可以去抢银行
Money.- You can get moneyrobbing a bank...
或者像你一样有一份薪酬优渥的工作
...or workinga fancy job like yours.
不是这种钱
Not this kind of money.
什么样的钱?
What kind of money?
信任 马特 我需要信任
Trust, Matt.I need trust.
你已经让你的客户损失惨重
You’ve had a lot of lossesfor your clients,
但你至少还有一辆好车
but you still havea nice car.
是吗?
Do I?
好吧 我猜你今天过得一定很艰难
Well, I guessyou’ve had a tough day.
艰难的一周? 艰难的一年?
A tough week? A tough year?
您的客户今年损失了多少钱?
How much did your clientslose this year?
今年我们都亏了
We all lost this year.
我知道你最近和你的同事们
Well, I know that you and your recent colleagues
让那些投资了你们基金的
lost a lot of moneyfor your trusting clients
信任你们的客户损失惨重
who invested in your fund,
而你却一直在许诺
yet you keptmaking promises.
许诺还会有利润
Promisesthat profits would appear.
也许那人是个愤怒的客户
Maybe he’s an angry client.
"一个愤怒的客户"嗯
"An angry client." Mm.
你说他想要什么类型的钱来着?
What kind of moneydid you say he wanted?
请快点
Just hurry up, please.
哪种类型的钱?
What kind of money?
2.08亿欧元
208 million euros.
所有南特资本的账户都已被冻结
All Nanite Capital accountshave been frozen.
那么 他打算如何获得这笔钱呢?
So, how does he planto access this money?
开户行在迪拜
The account’s basedin Dubai.
它不在你的管辖范围内
It’s outsideyour jurisdiction.
都有谁知道这个账户?
Who knowsabout this account?
集团合伙人
Partners in the firm.
有多少人还活着?
How many are still alive?
只有我
Just me.
后面安全 没有爆♥炸♥装置
It’s clearback here. No device.
后面没有压力感应装置
No pressure platesin the back.
他说就在我们的座位下面
He said it wasunder our seats.
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
我们现在要把你们的孩子送出去 但是
We’re getting your childrenout now, but...
请快点
Please, hurry.
但你座位下的炸♥弹♥
But the bomb under your seat
座椅和压力传感器硬相连
is hardwiredto the seat sensors.
即使我们取出汽车电池
Even if we take outthe car battery,
关闭汽车的内控系统
shut down the car’s CPI,
如果你站起来 还是会触发炸♥弹♥
you get up, it willstill trigger the bomb.
抓住我的肩膀
Grab my shoulder.
好了 艾米 走吧 没事的
There you go, Em.Em, go. It’s okay.
宝贝 没事的 没事的 宝贝
Baby, it’s okay.It’s okay, baby.
没事的 我爱你
It’s okay. I love you.
老爸
Dad.
老爸 我不会离开你的
Dad, I’m not gonnaleave you.
我不会有事的 -如果你留下 我也留下
Uh, I’ll be fine.- If you stay, I stay.
和你妹妹一起走 -老爸
Go with your sister.- Dad...
你去告诉你的女朋友 呃 米拉
You just tell that girlfriendof yours, um, Mila,
我希望还能再见到她 好吗?
I hope I can still meet her.Yeah?
我也希望如此 -是啊
I hope so too.- Yeah.
我答应过要救你出来的
I made a promiseI’d get you out.
我爱你 扎克 去吧
I love you, Zach.Go on.
我也爱你
Love you too.
我来搞定它
I’m gonna fix this.
好孩子
Good boy.
妈妈
Mom.
我没事 -亲爱的
I’m okay.- Oh, sweetie.
可以让这玩意儿失效吗?
Can it be deactivated?
我们还在努力
We’re still working on it.
我能和我妻子谈谈吗?
Can I talk to my wife?
你会的 等我们把你救出来
You will.When we get you out.
我需要和她谈谈 求你了
I need to talkto her. Please.
好的
Okay.
女士? -哦 哦
Ma’am?- Oh. Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
马特?
Matt?
亲爱的
Honey...
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
呃 过去的日子都挺好
Uh, I’ve had better days.
这不是我♥干♥的 我想让你知道这一点
I didn’t do this.I want you to know that.
马特 照警♥察♥说的做
Matt, just do whateverthe police say.
听他们的 他们会救你出去 好吗?
Just listen to themand they’ll get you out, okay?
你必须按他们说的去做
You have to do as they say.
马特?
Matt?
对不起 我对发生的一切说对不起
I’m sorry.I’m sorry about everything.
我本该陪在你身边
I-I should’vebeen there for you.
陪在你和孩子们身边
For all of you.
别这么说
Don’t say that.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
我一直都爱你
I always have.
等你回家
Just come home.
我们会没事的 -我会的
We’ll be okay.- I will.
好吧 -来吧
Okay.- Come on.
你们都在这里 都盯着我
You’re all here focused on me.
而那人却还逍遥法外
And he is still out there.
就是他把我弄成这样的
He’s the onethat did this to me.
你不必为此担心
You don’t haveto worry about that.
我们会找到他的
We’ll find him.
你不相信我
You don’t believe me.
我现在相信什么并不重要
What I believe right nowis irrelevant.
我能找到他
I can find him.
马特 你去拘留所 剩下的事情我们会解决
Matt, you go into custody. We’ll work through this.
我们会一追到底
We’ll walk throughevery possibility.
我向你保证
You have my word on that.
不
No.
他陷害我 而你们都信了
He set me upand you all bought it.
现在 我们正试着把你从车里救出来
Right now, we’re tryingto get you out of this car.
这是我唯一的目标
That is my only objective.
你有你的目标 我也有我的目标
You have your objective,and I have mine.
如果你们找不到他 那我来找
If you can’t find him,I will.
马特
Matt...
让他们退下
Tell them to stand down.
让他们退下
Tell them to stand down.
马特 如果你离开 我无法保护你
Matt, if you leave,I cannot protect you.
我想说清楚这一点
I want to be clearabout that.
马特 马特
Matt! Matt!
别开枪 别开枪!
Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!
不!
No!
听到了吗?
You hearing this?
你想要钱 我想要回我的生活
You want your money.I want my life back.
转钱 现在就转!
Transfer the money. Now!
面对面转 否则免谈
Face to face.Or you get nothing.
我现在就可以结束这一切
I could end this right now.
那 你要怎么玩?
So, what’s it gonna be?
动手啊!
End it!
来呀 来呀!
End it! End it!
地址我来定 不是你
I choose the address.Not you.
你好 马特
Hello, Matt.
只要按一下 我们就一起
I just need to press sendand we both go up,
和许多无辜的人一起升♥天♥
along with a lotof innocent people.
现在开车
Now drive.
我说 开车
I said drive.
电影精选列表