Zach, please.
天啊
Jesus.
不许掉头
Don’t you turn around.
安德斯:你和卡尔谈了没?
我盯着你呢
I’m watching you.
看
Look.
继续开
Drive.
不要停
Don’t stop driving.
照我说的做
Do exactly what I say.
我说过我盯着你呢
I said I’m watching.
他为什么总是走错路?
Why does he keep goingthe wrong way?
收掉孩子们的手♥机♥
Take your kids’ phones.
收手♥机♥? 用什么理由?
Th-their phones?What am I supposed to say?
随便什么理由
Say whatever you want.
我的手♥机♥呢?
And my phone?
留着吧 你会需要它的
Keep it.You’re going to need it.
孩子们不会愿意的 -收!
I don’t think my childrenare gonna like--- Now!
扎克
Zach.
扎克
Zach!
什么?
What?
孩子们的手♥机♥ 扔出车外去
The kids’ phones,I want them out of the car.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
艾米 你的也要 -什么?
Em, you too.- What?
快点
Now!
你神经病吧?为啥 -是啊? 为啥?
Are you psycho? Why?- Yeah. Why?
我的耐心有限 马特
I have no patience, Matt.
我是你们的爸爸 我说把你们的手♥机♥给我
I’m your father.I said give me your phones.
为什么? 我做了什么?
Why? What did I do?
你差点把我的手指弄断
You almost took my finger off.
扎克
Zach!
扔掉电♥话♥
Throw the phones out
或者和你的孩子们吻别 -现在
or kiss your kids goodbye.- Now!
扎克 -搞什么 爸爸?
Zach!- What the hell, Dad?
收他们的电♥话♥
I told youto get their phones.
倒计时了
I’m counting now.
我听到了
I hear you.
十 九
Ten, nine...
八、七
...eight, seven...
六
...six,
五 -我听到了
five...- I hear you.
四、三
...four, three...
坐稳了 孩子们 -二
Hang on, kids!- ...two...
搞什么? -爸爸
What was that?- Dad!
哦 我的天 你刚刚撞了扎克的女朋友
Oh, my God. You just hitZach’s girlfriend!
嘿 你有毛病吧 想撞死人吗?
Hey, what is wrong with you? You could’ve killed me!
我告诉过你 他们逃学了
I told you they wereskipping school.
你在干什么? -发生意外了 马特
What are you doing?- Accidents happen, Matt.
我 我要下车 -别!
I’m... I’m getting out.- No!
扎克 -现在开车
Zach!- Now drive.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我要下车 -留在座位上
I’m leaving.- Stay in your seats!
你到底在搞什么鬼?
What the hell’s wrongwith you?
扎克
Zach...
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
你是疯了吗 -你刚撞了她 -爸 停车
Are you crazy?You just hit her!- Dad, stop it!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
给我你的手♥机♥ 扎克
Give me your phone, Zach.
你在干什么? -把手♥机♥给我 现在
What are you doing?- Give me your phone! Now!
停车
No! Stop the car!
车里有炸♥弹♥
There’s a bomb in this car!
车里有炸♥弹♥
There’s a bomb in this car.
如果我们中有人下车 车就会爆♥炸♥
If any of us get out,the car blows up.
如果你不扔掉手♥机♥
If you don’t get ridof your phone,
车会炸
the car blows up.
有炸♥弹♥?
A bomb?
现在
Now.
扔手♥机♥ -手♥机♥给我
Get rid of them.- Give me your phone.
谢谢
Thank you.
头号♥好老爸
Number one dad.
你的孩子们真听话 不是吗?
Your kids really listen,don’t they?
我照你说的做了
I did what you asked.
很好 现在开车去这个位置
Good. Now driveto this location.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
他为什么要伤害我们?
Why does hewant to hurt us?
我不知道 亲爱的
I don’t know, sweetie.
爸爸 你做了什么?
Dad, what did you do?
接电♥话♥
Answer that.
我不懂你在说什么 -西尔万
I don’t knowwhat you’re saying.- Sylvain!
西尔万 是你吗? -等等 拿好 是马特?
Sylvain, who is that?- Wait, hold this. Matt?
我都吓尿了OK
I’m freaking outhere. Okay?
有个家伙打电♥话♥ 说车下面有炸♥弹♥
There’s a guy that calledand said that there’s a bombunderneath the car.
如果我们求救 它就会爆♥炸♥
And if we get help,it’ll blow up.
住手! 别这样
Stop! Just stop doing that!
不 我不明白
No! I don’t understand.
马特
Matt,
他说我们会因你而死
he said we’re gonna diebecause of you.
不 嘿 停 停
No. Hey! Stop! Stop!
他还说了什么? -等等 你认识他?
What else did he say?- Wait, you know him?
别这样! 能别这样吗?
Just stop!Would you stop doing that?
求你了 求你了
Please, please.
西尔万 镇定 他还说了什么?
Sylvain, steady on.What else did he say?
我不知道 停下 他让我等你
I don’t know. Stop.He said to wait for you
等你过来 就这些
until you arrived.That’s it.
然后你来了
So there you are.
不 不 别碰那个 别碰那个 别碰
No! No, don’t touch that.Don’t touch that. Stop it.
先等一会
Just stop it for one second.
拜托 我不知道你在说什么
Please, I don’t knowwhat you’re saying.
你能安静一会儿吗?
Can you please be quietfor one second?
马特 求你了 我他妈快崩溃了 伙计
Matt, please?I’m freaking out here, man.
我知道 我也一样
I know you are. Me too.
但重要的是 你要保持冷静
But it’s importantthat you stay calm.
说得轻巧 "保持冷静" 可车里有炸♥弹♥啊!
It’s easy for you to say,"stay calm". There’s a bombunderneath the car!
听我说
Listen to me.
听我说 听我说 他也给我打电♥话♥了
Listen to me. Listen to me.He called me too.
我们处境相同
Which meanswe’re in this together.
相什么同?
We’re in what together?
西尔万
Sylvain...
好吧 你怎么他了?
Okay, well,what did you do to him?
我什么都没做
I didn’t do anything.
我需要你集中注意力 他还说了什么吗?
I need you to focus.Did he say anything else?
不 不 不 我不想死
No, no, no.I don’t want to die.
马特 我有家庭
Matt, I have a family.
不 你在干什么?
No. What are you doing?
他说不准报♥警♥ 把他妈的电♥话♥给我
He said no phones.Give me the fucking phone.
停 停 停 停!
Stop, stop, stop, stop!
我不想死 马特 -你不会死的
I don’t want to die, Matt.- You’re not going to die.
你只需要保持冷静 多思考
You just needto stay calm and think.
如果你不这样做 我会死的
I am going to dieif you don’t...
不要作无法兑现的承诺
Don’t makepromises you can’t keep.
西尔万 有个警♥察♥正朝你走来
Sylvain, there’s a policeofficer walking towards youright now.
救命 救命! -嘘 别说了
Help! Help!- Shh! Don’t say another word!
帮帮忙 不!不!住手!
Help! No!- No! No! Stop!
冷静点
Calm down now.
冷静点
Just be calm.
安静 冷静
Just be quiet.Just be calm.
不要!
No! No!
不!
No!
扎克 艾米 你们没事吧?
Zach, Em, are you okay?
回答我 回答我 没事吧?
Answer me. Answer me.Are you okay?
没事 -没事
I’m okay.- I’m okay.
扎克 艾米丽 有没有受伤?
Zach, Emily, are you hurt?
电影精选列表