Dad, don’t!
开枪 立刻 -我做不到
Shoot him. Now.- I can’t.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I’m good.
艾米丽?艾米丽 你还好吗?
Emily? Em, are you okay?
艾米丽?
Emily?
艾米 艾米
Em! Em!
哦 该死!该死!妈的!
Oh, shit.Shit! Shit! Shit!
她的腿 爸爸 她的腿
It’s her leg.Dad, it’s her leg.
这里 这里 -流血了
Here. Here.- It’s bleeding.
哦 上帝 拿着 拿着
Oh, God.Here, here, here.
用这个 绑好 绑好
Use this.Tie it, tie it.
什么?
What?
她的腿 用这个绑住伤口
Her leg. Tie it.Tie it above the wound.
爸爸 我没事 -绑紧了
Dad, I’m okay.- Tie it tight.
一定要紧 -好的
It has to be tight.- Okay.
扎克 我没事
Zach, I’m okay.
嗯 -爸爸 我没事
Em.- Dad, I’m okay.
宝贝看着我 -我没事
Em, baby. Look at me.- I’m okay.
紧 绑紧 -准备好了吗?
Tight! Tight!- Are you ready?
对不起
I’m sorry.
坚持住 宝贝
Hang on, baby.
坚持住 宝贝 好了 好了 -我没事
Hang on, baby. Okay, okay.- I’m okay.
我没事 -坚持住 宝贝
I’m fine.- Hang on, baby.
我们会帮你的
We’re gonna get yousome help.
我没事
I’m fine.
你现在是杀人犯了 马特
You’re a murderer now, Matt.
打电♥话♥吧 马特
Make the phone call, Matt.
你的那一半清算授权
Your half of the liquidation authorization.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 我要杀了你
Son of a bitch.I will kill you.
真的吗?
Really?
马特 这样你今天杀的人
Well, Matt,that’ll make four people
就有四个了
that you’ve killed today.
不 只杀你一个
No. Just the one.
爸爸
Dad.
打电♥话♥ 立刻 -操♥你♥妈♥
Make the call. Now.- Fuck you.
会没事的 我保证
It’s gonna be okay.I promise.
艾米 看着我 不会有事的 -坚持住 艾米 好吗?
Em, look at me.It’s gonna be okay.- Hold on, Em. Okay?
不打电♥话♥就死 -不
Make the call or you die.- No.
你伤害了我的女儿 你这个卑鄙小人
You hurt my daughter,you scumbag.
你想要那笔钱 你需要我
You want that money?You need me.
当我准备好时 我会与你面对面
I meet you face to face.When I’m ready.
首先 我要帮我的孩子治疗
First, I help my child.
然后你才能拿钱 -这里我说了算
Then you get your money.- I’m in control here.
不 你说了不算
No, you’re not.
艾米 艾米 坚持住 好吗? 坚持住
Em. Em, hold on,okay? Hold on.
照我说的做 否则
You do what I say or...
否则我就杀了你
...or I will kill you...
快点 快点 该死的
Come on.Come on. God damn it.
来吧
Come on.
快
Come on.
妈的
Shit.
艾米 艾米
Em, Em.
保持清醒 亲爱的
Stay awake, sweetie.
就快结束了
It’s almost over.
我累了
I’m tired.
我知道 宝贝 但你要坚持
I know you are, baby,but you have to try.
你一定要坚持住 求你了 求你了
You have to try it.Please, please.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
哦
Oh.
这是我的家人
It’s my family.
是妈妈 他们还在等什么?
It’s Mom.What are they waiting for?
他们以为我是炸♥弹♥客
They think I’m the bomber.
那告诉他们你不是啊
Then tell them you’re not.Tell them about the guyon the phone.
我试试
I’ll try.
试试看? 我会告诉他们
Try? I’ll tell them.
救救我们
Hey! Help us!
救我妹妹! 不是我爸爸干的!
My sister!My Dad didn’t do it!
扎克 没人听过这家伙的声音
Zach, no one elsehas heard this guy.
车辆熄火!
Turn off your engine!
我女儿需要帮助
My daughter needs help!
她在流血
She’s bleeding!
帮助!救命!任何人都可以!
Hilfe! Help!Anyone!
不在那儿 就在我们的座位下面
It’s not there.It’s under our seats.
就在我们的座位下面
It’s under our seats!
我们没时间了
We have no time.
这需要很长时间
This is going to takeway too long.
不 我们没有时间了
No, we haven’t gotthe time for this.
拜托
Please.
大家都还好吗?
Everyone okay?
我女儿受伤了 流了很多血
My daughter’s hurt.She’s lost a lot of blood.
我们需要帮助 现在就要
We need help. Now.
你好吗 亲爱的?
How you doing, sweetheart?
好孩子
Good girl.
我们这里有急救人员 很快就能看到她了
We have EMTs right here.We’ll get her seen toreal soon.
那现在就带他们进来
Then bring them in now.
你吸引了所有人的注意力 马特
You’ve goteverybody’s attention, Matt.
这里很多人都很担心你
A lot of people hereare worried about you.
尤其是海瑟
Especially Heather.
她只想再见到家人
She just wantsto see her family again,
我想确保她做到这一点
and I wantto make sure she does.
我是来帮你的
I’m here to help you.
我只需要知道你不会
I just need to knowyou’re not gonna,
做些丧心病狂的事
you know,do something crazy.
我是说 你敢动手 我也会动手
I mean, you go, I go.
我也有家庭 -嘿
And I have a family too.- Hey...
这不是我爸爸做的 好吗?
My Dad didn’t doany of this, okay?
电♥话♥里有个神经病
There’s this psychoon the phone
在他耳边说话 -扎克
talking into his ear.- Zach...
你都看到了吗?
You see all that?
我有很多事情要做
I have a lot going on here.
让我跟你♥爸♥爸聊一会儿 好吗?
I’m just gonna talk to your dad here for a minute, okay?
我保证我也会跟你聊会的
I promiseI’ll talk to you too.
扎克 没事的 我 我没有做坏事
Zach, it’s okay.I... I didn’t do this.
也不会做
I wouldn’t.
马特 我能叫你马特吗 特纳先生?
Matt. Can I call you Matt,Mr. Turner?
随你怎么叫
Call me whatever you want.
快把我们弄出这辆车
Just get us out of this car.
您的孩子可以马上离开
Your childrencan get out right now
如果可以的话 马特
if that’s all right, Matt.
汽车会爆♥炸♥
The car will explode.
我明白了 如果他们下车 汽车就会爆♥炸♥
I see. If they get out,the car explodes.
我们的座位下面有压力感应触发器
Under our seats,there are pressure triggers.
我们的朋友正在研究这个问题 不是吗?
Well, our friends hereare looking into that,aren’t they?
你关停了电♥话♥ 是吗?
You turned off the phones, yeah?
我们屏蔽了五个街区的信♥号♥♥ 你应该感到荣幸
We’ve jammed cell signalfor five blocks.You should be honored.
因为自1945年之后
They haven’t interrupted
柏林的电♥话♥服务就从来没有中断过
the telephone servicein Berlin since 1945.
能屏蔽一会就很不错了
Nice to unplug for a minute.
“压力感应探测”
你说他打电♥话♥给你?
You say that hecalled you on that?
你知道他是谁吗?
Do you know who he is?
如果我知道 我会告诉你的
If I knew that,I would tell you.
把他们弄出来
Just get them out.
请看看我的女儿
Look at my daughter, please.
好的
Okay.
他们觉得门没问题
They thinkthe doors are clear.
我们想打开它们
We’d like to open them.
那么 贵公♥司♥的三位同事在同一天身亡
So, three colleaguesfrom your company
但你不会的
die in one day,but not you.
不是我♥干♥的 那些炸♥弹♥也不是我放的
I didn’t do this.I didn’t set offthose bombs.
电影精选列表