没事 -没事
I’m good. I’m okay.
检查她 检查她是否没事
Check her.Check she’s okay.
她没事 她没事 -我没事
She’s good. She’s good.- I’m good.
这就是不听话的下场 -你没必要那么做的
She should’ve listened.- You didn’t have to do that!
她不守规则 -规则?
She broke the rules.- Rules?
你刚刚杀了三个人
You just killed three people.
他们不是第一个 但可以是最后一个
They weren’t the first.But they can be the last.
这完全取决于你
That’s entirely up to you.
你为什么要让我看这个?
Why did you want meto see that?
这样你才不会怀疑我的诚意
So you won’t have any doubtsabout my sincerity.
那就把气撒在我身上 放了我的孩子们
Then take it out on me.Just let my children go.
那是谁? -同事
Who was that?- Someone from work.
这算是怎么回事?
Is that what this is all about?
我说了 我不知道
I told you,I don’t know.
我…对不起 扎克
I’m... I’m sorry, Zach.
没关系
it’s okay.
告诉我你想要什么
Just tell mewhat it is you want.
我一定满足你
I’m sure I can get it.
对不起 不管你发生了什么事 我都很抱歉
I’m s-I’m sorry. I’m sorryfor whatever happened to you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我要你打电♥话♥给海瑟
I want youto call Heather.
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
你在蒂尔加滕(德国)的美亚银行里有个保险箱
You have a safety boxat the AIG bankin Tiergarten.
要海瑟去把它领出来
Heather is goingto retrieve it.
你是为了钱?
This is about money?
你可以找别人去领
You can get someone else.
别把她卷进来
She doesn’t deserveto be mixed up in this.
怎么了? -现在不行 扎克
What’s going on?- Not now, Zach.
你没时间讲废话了
You don’t have the luxuryof time to debate me.
给海瑟打电♥话♥
Call Heather.
呼叫 海瑟
Call Heather.
让她开免提
And put her on speaker.
我是海瑟 现在不在 说点好听的吧
This is Heather. I’m not here.So say something nice.
海瑟 是我
Heather, it’s me.
马上给我回电♥话♥ 有急事
Call me back immediately.It’s urgent.
她没有回话
She’s not answering.
你是个勤劳的人
You’re an industrious man.
继续联♥系♥她
Get ahold of her.And quickly.
给克里斯蒂娜打电♥话♥
Call Christina.
喂?
Hello?
克里斯蒂娜 我是马特 我要和海瑟说话
Christina, it’s Matt.I need to speak to Heather.
你试过打她的手♥机♥吗?
Heather?Have you tried her phone?
她没接
She’s not answering.
我知道她和你在一起 我要和她谈谈
I know she’s with you,and I need to speak to her.
她没和我在一起 -她在哪儿?
She’s not with me.- Where is she?
我得马上联♥系♥她
I need to getahold of her right now.
马特 -告诉我她在哪
Matt...- Tell me where she is.
这是一个生死攸关的问题
It’s a matterof life and death.
发生了什么事?
What’s happened?
克里斯蒂娜 我没时间解释了
Christina, I don’t havetime to explain.
我现在需要和我妻子谈谈
I need to speakto my wife right now.
她和离婚律师在一起
She’s at a divorce attorney.
你陪她的时间太少了 马特
You haven’t been there for her, Matt.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
哪个? -在利希滕贝格的
Which one?- It’s in Lichtenberg.
我不知道 韦伯什么的律所
I don’t know.Webber something.
马特 你可别…
Matt... you didn’t--
两分钟之内联♥系♥上她
You havetwo minutes to find her.
然后你就知道会发生什么了
Then you know what happens.
我找到她了
I found her.
不要
No.
韦伯.巴别尔律所
Webber and Babel.
我想和海瑟.特纳通话 谢谢
Um, I need to speakto Heather Turner, please.
抱歉 这里没有叫海瑟.特纳的人
I’m sorry. There’sno Heather Turner here.
我是马特.特纳
This is Matt Turner speaking.
我是她丈夫 情况紧急
I’m her husband.This is an emergency.
我现在得跟她谈谈
I need to speak to her now.
对不起 我
Well, I’m sorry, I...
我们的孩子有麻烦了
Our children are in trouble.
请稍等
One moment, please.
孩子们还好吗?
Are the kids okay?
他们很好 我得让你接电♥话♥
They’re fine.I had to get you on the phone.
听我说 出事了
Listen to me.Something’s happened.
我需要你保持冷静
I need you to stay calm.
你吓到我了 马特
You’re scaring me, Matt.
请听我说
Just listen, please.
有个人 他有…
There’s a man... there’s...
有个人在车里放了炸♥弹♥
There’s a manwho’s put a bomb in the car.
什么?
What?
他说什么 我们就得做什么
We have to doeverything he says.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
海瑟 请听我说
Heather, please.Just listento what I tell you.
艾米丽 亲爱的 你还好吗?
Emily?Sweetheart, are you okay?
海瑟 她没事 他们都没事
Heather, she’s fine.They’re both fine.
扎克还好吗? -是的 是的 他很好
Is Zach okay?- Yes. Yes, he’s fine.
你们报♥警♥了吗? -没有 我们不能报♥警♥
Have you called the police?- No. No, we can’t.
那我来报♥警♥
Then I’m calling them.
海瑟 拜托
Heather, please.
请听我说
Just listento what I have to tell you.
如果你报♥警♥ 他会
If you call the police,he will...
他
He...
你明白了吗?
Do you understand?
不 我不明白 马特
No. I don’tunderstand, Matt.
你到底在胡说些什么啊
What you’re saying doesn’t make any sense.
他是谁?
Who is he?
我不知道
I don’t know.
现在 我们只能按他说的去做
Right now, we justhave to do what he says.
一切都会好起来的 OK
And everything will befi-fine. Okay.
哦 我的上帝 马特怎么了?
Oh, my God, Matt. What?
我要你去美亚银行蒂尔加滕分行
I need you to goto the AIG bankin Tiergarten.
取我名下的一个保险箱
There’s a safetydeposit box in my name.
什么?
What?
你到之后 他们会要求跟我通话
When you get there,they will ask to speak to me.
再给我打电♥话♥ 好吗?
You call me, okay?
然后呢?
Then what?
我不知道
I don’t know.
海瑟 我
Heather, I’m...
看 如果
Look, if...
如果不是为了你 我
If I wasn’tenough for you, I’m...
对不起 我真的很抱歉
I’m sorry.I’m so sorry.
会没事的 老爸
It’s gonna be okay, Dad.
那还用说
You bet.
是的
Yeah.
确实是头号♥好老爸啊
There’sthat number-one dad again.
你最好找个地方呆上一阵子
You better findsomewhere to lay low
直到她到了你的大银行
until she’s at your big bank.
记住 马特 我盯着你呢
Remember, Matt.I’m watching you.
别做傻事
Don’t do anything stupid.
我等着呢
I’m waiting.
喂? 我等着呢
Hello? I’m waiting.
喂?
Hello?
突发 "柏林陷入恐怖旋涡?"
照片人物:皮尔斯.格罗格(早间新闻爆♥炸♥案死者)
我们正在开始调查
We’ve just begunour investigation.
目前 一切的猜测也仅仅是猜测
Any speculation at this timeis just that, speculation.
至少说一说…
Can you at least say
嫌疑人是一个还是多个?
whether you’re lookingfor one suspector multiple suspects?
我们和你们了解到的情况都一样
Everything’son the table.
你们会因为抗♥议♥示♥威♥而封城吗?
Because of the protests,will you shut down the city?
不 目前不会
No, not at this time.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Danke.
电影精选列表