Eighteen years.- Eighteen years.
还记得我们第一次见面时你对我说的话吗?
Do you remember what you saidto me the first time we met?
太久不记得了
That wasa long time ago.
嗯 我记得
Well, I remember.
你说 你已经厌倦了安于现状
You told me you were tiredof playing it safe.
你想成为不一样的你
That you wantedto be someone else.
我说了 时过境迁了
Like I said,that was a long time ago.
我知道你怎么想的
The man you are now,I know you.
但不要逃避 要迎难而上
You don’t runfrom a challenge.You take it on.
风险和机遇是并存的
You take on the uncertainty,the risks,
赢了就能给凯瑟琳她梦寐以求的
so you can give Katherineeverything she’s everdreamed of.
一切
You provide.
照照镜子 扪心自问
Just look in the mirrorand ask,
好生活要从哪里来?
how you’ve providedeverything. How?
想想你过去经历的苦日子
Where you’ve come from to get where we are?
既然已经在路上
You’ve climbed upthat ladder.
就不容许半途而废
You can’t let go.
我懂你 卡尔 我们是一类人
I know you, Karl.We’re the same.
你要是放弃了
You walk away from me
走回过去的老路
and you’re walking back to that old life.
到你我这个年纪 还能回得去吗
And at our age,you don’t come backfrom that.
卡尔 问问你自己
Karl, are you lookingin that mirror?
嗯?
Hmm?
好吧 我不撤
All right. I’m in.
这就是安德斯如此喜欢你的原因吗?
Is this why Anderslikes you so much?
能让一个在过去24小时之内
You make people feel good
损失了300万欧元的人开心起来
about losing three millioneuros in 24 hours?
那你得问问他 伙计
You’ll have to ask him, pal.
爸爸 你赢了吗?
Did you win, Daddy?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么做到的?
How?
嗯 很复杂
Eh, it’s complicated.
就好像我用一条肥蚯蚓
It’s like I caught a fish.
挂上钓钩 钓到一条大鱼那…
You use a nice big fat wormand you dangle a hook and--
靠撒谎
You lie.
简单的很
It’s pretty easy.
在和哪个重要人士联♥系♥呢?
Someone important?
是米拉 -闭嘴
Her name’s Mila.- Shut up.
我没跟你说话 扎克
I wasn’t talkingto you, Zach.
这不正在说吗
Well, you are right now.
嘿 够了
Hey, that’s enough.
你要接吗? -什么?
Are you gonna answer that?- What?
接电♥话♥啊
Are you gonna answer that?
不是我的
It’s not mine.
是妈妈的吗? -不是
Is it Mom’s?- No.
艾米丽?
Emily?
不是我的
It’s not mine.
“未知来电”
喂?
Hello?
你好 马特
Hello, Matt.
你好 哪位?
Hello. Yes. Who’s this?
我喜欢你的车
I like your car.
对不起 你是哪位?
Sorry, who is this?
别反复问同一个问题
You keep askingthe same question.
不会告诉你的
Do you thinkyou’ll get an answer?
是西尔万吗? -不是西尔万
Sylvain?- Not Sylvain.
只有我 还有你
Just me. And you.
我要挂了
I’m hanging up now.
是我就不会那么做
I wouldn’t do that.
我喜欢你车上那漂亮的真皮座椅
I said I likeyour nice leather seats.
但我现在并不想坐在那个位置上
But I wouldn’t really wantto be in that seat right now.
行了 够了
All right, that’s enough.
你要是敢挂我电♥话♥
You hang up on me,
我保证从这里一路到奥地利的行道树上都会挂满你们的内脏
they’ll be picking your gutsout of the treesfrom here to Austria.
听到我说的了吗
Do I have your attention?
马特.特纳
Matt Turner,
你的座位下面有炸♥弹♥
there is a bombunder your seat.
从你一坐下的时候就启动了
You armed itthe second you sat down.
如果你…
If you--
谁的电♥话♥?
Who was that?
嗯 没人 没人 亲爱的
Um, no one.No one, honey.
老爸?
Dad?
老爸?老爸 停下 -老爸
Dad? Dad, stop!- Dad!
你没事吧 你刚刚要拐弯的啊
Are you crazy?You just missed the turn.
这边走
Right here.
你确定这不是妈妈的电♥话♥?
You surethis isn’t Mom’s?
非常确定
Pretty sure.
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
嗯
Um...
只是 呃
Just, uh,
检查下车子 亲爱的
checking the car, sweetie.
你的崭崭新的
Your brand-freaking-new
十万欧的车就这么坏了?
100,000-euro car’sbreaking down?
好极了 我走着去 -等等
Great. I’ll walk.- Wait.
等等
Wait.
是什么?
What is it?
爸爸 怎么了?
Dad, what’s wrong?
爸爸 那是谁?
Dad, who is that?
爸爸 -什么?
Dad.- Huh?
没谁
No one.
再挂我电♥话♥ 我就引爆
Hang up on me againand I detonate.
明白了吗? -明白了
Do you understand?- Yes.
开车
Drive.
不要停车
Don’t stop driving.
明白了吗? -明白了
Do you understand?- Yes.
听不见
I didn’t hear you.
是的 我在开车
Yes, I’m driving.
很好 终于走上正轨了
Good. Now that I have your attention,
请仔细听好
listen very carefully.
炸♥弹♥和压力感应装置相连
The device is connectedto a pressure plate.
如果你离开座位 炸♥弹♥就会爆
If you get out of your seat,the bomb will detonate.
明白? -明白
Do you understand?- Yes.
在我们说话这当口
There is a secondary trigger,
我手里还捏着另一个引爆器
a remote switchthat I am holding as we speak.
要是你报♥警♥
If you try to call the police,
或者呼救
if you try to get help...
我就引爆
...I will detonate.
我盯着你呢
I’m watching you.
不按我指示的路线走 我就引爆
If you go somewhereI don’t like,I will detonate.
明白我对你说的每一句话吗?
Do you understandeverything I have said to you?
是的 你想要什么?
Yes. What do you want?
别急 慢慢来
Don’t worry.We’ll get to that.
听着 我的孩子们在车里
Look, I havemy children in the car.
这很有趣
That’s interesting.
我把他们放下车 你和我可以… -不行
Let me get them outand you and I can...- No.
记住第一条规则
Remember the first rule.
压力感应 马特
The pressure plates, Matt.
不要随意改动压力
Wouldn’t wantto change the pressure.
稳稳保持住
Keep it nice and heavy.
我怎么说 你怎么做
You do exactly what I say,when I say it,
也许你和你的孩子们
maybe you’ll get out of thisin one piece.
还能全身而退
And so will they.
就把今天当作一次深刻的人生体验吧
Think of this dayas a profoundlife experience.
我是不是对你做了什么?
Did I-- did I dosomething to you?
如果是我 对不起 就 请告诉我
If I did, I’m sorry,just... just tell me.
你听起来很…内疚
You sound so... guilty.
你做了什么 马特?
What have you done, Matt?
“穆勒.安德斯来电”
不管是什么 我很抱歉
Whatever it is, I’m sorry.
爸爸? -我可不信
Dad?- I’m not convinced.
老爸 你走错路了
Dad, you’re goingthe wrong way.
扎克 请闭嘴
电影精选列表