《疾速营救》
这么早 不像你的风格啊? -是啊
Bit early for you,isn’t it?- Yeah.
我想找找像你这种劳模的感觉
I wanted to seewhat it felt like to be you.
然后呢?
And?
不怎么样
It’s overrated.
你会习惯的
You’ll get used to it.
要不我就靠看着你来体验生活吧
How about I just live vicariously through you instead?
嗯?
Hmm?
听着 你过来的时候帮我给STB投资的卡尔打个电♥话♥
Listen, I need you to giveKarl at STB Capitala call on your way in.
哦? -没错
Oh, yeah?- Yeah.
一起床就收到他的电邮了
I woke upto an email from him.
我想他是后悔了
I think he’s got buyer’s remorse.
他要的是回报
He likes the returns.
是的 但还是
Yeah, but still,
他只怕是有什么顾虑 你该怎么做还是怎么做
I think something spooked him.I need you to do your thing.
我会跟他谈的 他会没事的
I’ll talk to him.He’ll be fine.
很好 不愧是资本主义的功臣啊
Good. You’re a creditto capitalism.
替我向海瑟问好
Say hello to Heather for me.
不妥
Not a good idea.
你个混球
You’re an asshole.
早上好
Morning.
安德斯问你好 要出门?
Anders says hello.Going somewhere?
我
I...
我早上要去见克里斯蒂娜
I’m meeting Christinathis morning.
嗯?
Uh-huh?
之后 应该会去接孩子们
After that, I thoughtI’d pick up the kids
顺便也许搬家去月亮上住
and maybe moveto the Moon.
哦
Oh.
马特
Matt!
对不起 亲爱的 工作忙
I’m sorry, honey.It-it’s work.
是啊
Right.
我要去见克里斯蒂娜
I’m meeting Christina.
你答应了今天送孩子们的
You said you’dtake them today.
哦 老天 我待会要在路上
Oh, God. I really needto make this call.
给客户打电♥话♥ 孩子们要是
I can’t have themplaying in the back,
在后座上打闹的话
making noisewhile I’m on the call...
马特 我必须去见她 -会不方便的…
Matt, I need to see her.- ...with an important client.
不能周末去吗?
Can’t you see her this weekend?
求求你
I asked you
就一天
to help out just one day.
好吧 好吧 没问题 对不起
Okay, okay. Fine.I’m sorry.
我的错! -嗯
I’m sorry.- Mm-mm.
海瑟
Heather...
恭喜
Congratulations.
你哥呢? -在打电♥话♥
Where’s your brother?- On his phone.
叫他下来 我们要走了
Tell him to come down.We’re leaving now.
扎克 要走啦
Zach, we’re leaving!
我还在看呢
I waswatching that.
去找你哥 快点
Go and getyour brother. Now.
呼 扎克!
Ugh! [loudly] Zach!
哎 哎 哎
Ay-ay-ay-ay-ay.
怎么了?
What now?
没事 没事
Nothing. It’s fine.
嘿
Hey.
准点送他们到校 OK?
Get them to schoolon time, okay?
好的 爱 爱你
Yeah... Lov-love you.
嘿 要走了 -嘿 滚出去!
Hey, we’re leaving.- Hey, get out!
嘿 滚出去 -让我进去
Hey, get out!- Let me come in!
滚啊
Just get out!
上次我就警告过你… -哦 看在上帝的份上
I told you last time...- Oh, for the love of God.
滚 滚 滚! -扎克!
Get out! Get out! Get out!- Zach!
嘿 滚啊 -扎克
Hey, get out!- Zach!
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿!干什么?
Hey, hey, hey!What’s happening here?
他把门关了 -不许进来
He slammed the door on me.- You don’t come in here!
别用这种语气和你妹讲话
Don’t speakto your sister like that.
那就别让她进我房♥间 马特
Then don’t let herin my room, Matt.
嘿 我是你老爸
Hey, I am your father.
别叫我马特
I’m not Matt.
她为什么哭? -因为她会撒娇
Why is she crying?- ’Cause she knowsyou’ll fall for it.
他要和她逃学 -闭嘴 艾米
He’s gonna skip schoolwith her.- Shut up, Em!
我没时间了
I don’t have timefor this.
去把你的东西准备好
Go and getyour things ready.
老爸 他把我手指夹断了
Dad, he broke my finger!
去吧
Go!
我们马上下来
We’ll be down in a sec.
好吧
Okay.
你要是又长篇大论的话 我可没工夫听
If this is gonna beone of your talks, I don’thave time for it if it is.
扎克 怎么了?
Zach, what is this?
我能走了吗 爸爸?
Can I just go now, Dad?
你要逃学? -我为什么要逃学?
You’re skipping school?- Why would I skip school?
你有女朋友 是吗?
You havea girlfriend, yeah?
我做什么你在乎过吗?
Do you even careif I do?
如果你要逃学 是的 我在乎
If you’re skipping school,yeah, I care.
上车 我们走 走!
Get in the car.We’re going! Now!
你哥呢? -不知道 他自己走了
Where’s your brother?- I don’t know.He was walking.
天啊
Oh, jeez.
通知 “蓝牙车驾系统已连接”
小心 小心 搞啥呢?
Careful, careful.What is that?
练习 我今天有比赛
For practice.I have a match today.
行了 别弄了 亲爱的 我得集中精力
Well, don’t bounce it,honey. I need to focus.
你会来看吗?
Are you coming?
呃
Uh...
“安全装置故障”
呃 不能
Um, I can’t.
连时候都不问就说不能来
You don’t even know when it is.
忙
Work is busy.
“前排副驾驶、后排左侧安全装置故障”
下次 我保证
Next one, I promise.
“后排右侧安全装置故障 安全气囊失效”
扎克 上车
Zach, get in.
扎克
Zach.
就不能听一次话吗?
Can you just listenfor once?
我听得见
I can hear you.
扎克 上车
Zach, get in the car.
不然呢? -立马上车!
Or what?- Get in the car right now!
扎克 赶紧的!
Zach, get in the carthis second!
请!
Please!
求你了 快上来
Please. Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
你把我手指夹到都能看到骨头了
I think I can see my bone.
闭嘴 -嘿
Shut up.- Hey.
给昂格尔(卡尔)打电♥话♥
Call Unger.
你好 卡尔 是我 马特
Hello?- Karl, it’s Matt.
凯瑟琳好吗?
How’s Katherine?
她要我别再浪费孩子们的遗产了
Telling me not to waste any more of our children’sinheritance.
我听说了 你什么时候变得这么敏感了?
I heard. When did you get so sensitive?
我的股票一夜之间跌了17个点
When my stock dropped 17% overnight.
就当做塞翁失马吧
See itas an opportunity.
我觉得这不是个好兆头
I see it as a trend. Not in the right direction.
我想撤资
I want out.
我一直以来怎么说的?
What have I alwaystold you?
"仅仅预测雨天的来临是不够的"
"Predicting the rain doesn’t count."
"把方舟建起来才够"
"Building the Ark does."
那句话是沃伦.巴菲特说的
I thought that wasWarren Buffett.
那就听他的呗
So listen to him, then.
震荡是常有的事
Turbulence is inevitable.
当所有人都恐慌离场的时候
When everyone runsfrom the fire,
你才能捡到真金
you run to it.
卡尔 你投资了我 就要相信我
Karl, you’re investing in me. That’s the deal.
也许你也回天乏术
Maybe you’ve lostyour touch.
嘿 我们认识多久了?
Hey, how longhave we known each other?
十♥八♥年♥ -十♥八♥年♥了
电影精选列表