我车里有炸♥弹♥
There’s a bomb in my car.
和其他人一样? -没错
Like the others?- Yes.
马特 你可以让你的孩子走了
Matt, you canlet your children go.
不是我
It’s not me.
你一定要相信我 有个男人
You have to believe me.There’s a man--
谁打给你的 你妻子说她都是按你的指示做的
Who called you, your wife saysthat’s what you told her.
相信你不是我的工作 特纳先生
It’s not my job to believe you,Mr. Turner.
我的工作是救人的命
It’s my job to stop people from dying,
并让您的孩子安全离开
and to get your children out safely.
我必须相信你
I have to trust you.
该死的 听我说
God damn it,listen to me.
我听着呢
I’m listening.
您能让手♥机♥停止工作吗?
Can you stop cell phonesfrom working?
如果可以 我为什么要这么做? 那样我们就没法通话了
Now, why would I do thatif I could? We wouldn’tbe able to talk.
因为那炸♥弹♥似乎有手♥机♥故障保护功能
Because the bomb appearsto have cell phone failsafe.
压力传感器和手♥机♥ 明白?
A pressure plateand cell phone, okay?
然后呢?
And?- Then he can’t detonate it.
他是谁? -听我说 弄断电♥话♥!
Who is he?- Listen to me.Shut off the phones!
我想帮你 马特 但我做不到
I want to help you, Matt,but I can’t do that.
紧急服务 警♥察♥… -马特?
Emergency services, police...- Matt?
不能只服务你一个人 -回答我
... you aren’t the only man...- Answer me.
你挂了?
You hung up?
如果他们能帮助我们呢? -十
What if they could’vehelped us?- Ten,
九 八 -我在
nine, eight...- I’m here.
我在 你想要什么?
I’m here.What do you want?
你觉得我傻吗?
You think I’m stupid?
慢慢来?
Taking your time?
你最好开快点
You better drive faster.
两分钟
Two minutes.
警♥察♥来帮我们了 他也发现了
The police come to help usand he finds out,
你知道他会怎么做
you know what he’ll do.
他会杀了我们吗? -天啊
Will he kill us?- Oh, God.
不 亲爱的
No, honey.
不 我只是
No. I’m... just...
我不能让你冒险 你明白吗?
I can’t risk you.You understand?
我不会让你们冒险的
I won’t risk you.
我能帮助我们
I can help us.
“到达目的地”
我们到了 -耐心点 马特
We’re here.- Patience, Matt.
让他开免提
Put him on speaker.
给安德斯打电♥话♥
Call Anders.
马特
Matt...
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
安德斯
Anders.
我怎么你了?
What have I ever done to you?
没事 没事 听着
Nothing, nothing. Listen...
是什么他妈的神经病
What kind of fucking psycho
才会对自己最好的朋友做这种事?
does this to his ownbest friend?
你还连带上你的孩子们
And you brought your kids!
安德斯 一切都会好起来的 只是
Anders, it’s gonna beokay. Just...
看着我
just look at me.
嘿 嘿 上帝啊
Hey. Hey.- Jesus.
马特 为什么?
Matt, why?
我没时间听这些
I don’t have time for this.
告诉他 授权清算你的抵押账户
Tell him to authorize liquidatingyour collateral account.
那不是我的钱 不是我偷的 是客户的
That isn’t my money.I didn’t steal it.It’s the clients’.
如果你要惩罚我 你应该知道这一点
If you’re punishing me,you should know that.
马特 只要告诉我你想要什么
Matt, just...tell me what you want.
如果我做了什么惹你生气的事 我很抱歉
If I did somethingto piss you off, I’m sorry.
好吗? -你听到了吗?
Okay?- Did you hear me?
让他授权 -马特
Tell him to authorize.- Matt.
我说了对不起 马特
I said I’m sorry, Matt.
安德斯 听着
Anders, listen.
我需要你授权
I need you to authorize
清算紧急抵押金账户
liquidating the emergencycollateral account.
迪拜基金 全部
The Dubai fund. All of it.
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
就为了这个?
That’s what this is about?
你这么做是为了钱?
You did this for money?
如果他不做 就告诉他实情
Tell him if he doesn’t,
你会杀了他的
you’ll kill him.
你为了钱 杀了他们?
You killed them for money?
让他授权 否则我就杀了你和你的孩子
Tell him to do it,or I kill youand your kids.
安德斯
Anders...
做吧
do it.
授权清算 否则我将…
Authorize liquidation,or I will...
现在就做
Now.
授权清算
Authorize liquidation
否则我就…杀了你
or I will...kill you.
我就杀了你
I will kill you.
好的
Okay.
好吧 我照你说的做 好吗?
Okay. I’m doingwhat you want,all right?
我在打电♥话♥ 马特 等一下
I’m calling, Matt.Just... hold on.
授权
Do it.
一旦他授权 你也同样要如此操作
Once he authorizes,you’ll do the same
然后你就可以转账了
and you’ll transfer methe money.
就这么简单
It’s that simple.
只要他做了 你就放他走 是吗
As soon as he does it,you’ll let him go. Yes?
你在听吗?
Are you listening?He’s doing what you want.
好了 好了 搞定了
Okay, okay. It’s done.
马特 我说都搞定了 好吗?
Matt, I saidit’s all done, okay?
他做了你想做的 都结束了
He did what you wanted.It’s over.
一旦我确认授权
Once I confirmthe authorization,
你会得到一切
you get it all.
你想要多少钱 就有多少钱
All the money you want.
2.08亿欧元
208 million euros.
你会放过我们的 对吗?
You’ll let us all go, yes?
告诉我你想要把钱转到哪
Just tell me where you want the money.
我授权 我发送
I’ll authorize,I’ll send it.
爸爸 结束了吗?
Dad, it’s over?
打开手套箱
Open the glove box.
什么?
What?
打开手套箱
Open the glove box.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
看到里面是什么了吗?
You see what’s inside?
拿着
Take it.
开枪
Shoot him.
爸爸?
Dad?
什么
What...
我不干
I’m not doing this.
是他的命 还是你们的?
His life or yours.
马特
Matt!
我照你说的做了
I did what you wanted!
爸爸
Dad.
十 九 八
Ten, nine, eight...
爸爸 不要 -愿上帝原谅我
Dad, don’t.- May God forgive me.
马特 放开我
Matt, let me go.
爸爸 你在干什么?
Dad, what are you doing?
七
...seven...
六
...six...
爸爸 别这样
Shit!- Dad, don’t do this.
五 -别
...five...- Please!
爸爸 不要 -四
Dad, don’t.- ...four...
爸爸 别这样 好吗 他是你的朋友
Dad, don’t do this, okay?He’s your friend.
马特 让我出去 -爸爸 他是你的朋友
Matt, let me get out.- Dad, he’s your friend.
别这样 -三
Don’t do this!- ...three...
上帝上帝原谅我
God... God forgive me.
求求你 上帝原谅我 -马特 让我出去
Please. God forgive me.- Matt! Let me go!
二 -爸爸爸爸 他是你的朋友
...two...- Dad! Dad,he’s your friend!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
爸爸 不要
电影精选列表