你和他也是同事吧
You worked with him too.
头一起爆♥炸♥的死者 是你们公♥司♥的吧
The first guy.That’s your company.
是的 对
It is. Yeah.
老爸 你做了什么?
Dad, what did you do?
什么都没做
Nothing.
别撒谎了
Stop lying.
这家伙想杀我们 就因为你做了什么
This guy is trying to kill us because of something you did.
我什么都没做
Look.- I didn’t do anything.
做什么也不值得这样
Nothing to deserve this.
你和妈妈要离婚吗?
Are you and Momgetting a divorce?
什么?
What?
不
No.
看到没? 你撒谎都撒成习惯了
See? You lie.It’s what you do every day.
对妈妈 对他们 对我们
To Mom. To them. To us.
不 我保证 -你保证什么?
No. I promise.- You promise what?
是你逼我上车的 是你逼我的
You made me get in this car.You made me.
我保证会救你们出去 救你俩
I promise I will get you out.Both of you.
扎克
Zach.
听我说 我保证
Listen to me. I promise.
好的
Okay.
她来电♥话♥了 -接电♥话♥
She’s calling.- Pick up.
告诉她你会在银行门口等她
Tell her you’ll meet heroutside the bank.
她把钱递给你 然后就可以走了
She hands you the money and then leaves.
不许对话 一个字都不许
No conversation. Nothing.
我在银行 他们找你
I’m here at the bank.They want to speak to you.
好 电♥话♥给他们
Good. Put them on.
特纳先生? -是的
Mr. Turner?- Yes.
我知道您的妻子想打开
I understand your wifewould like to access
您的保险箱?
your safe deposit boxon your behalf?
没错
That’s correct.
密♥码♥是 "锡耶纳" -谢谢你 先生
The password is "Siena."- Thank you, sir.
盒子里是什么 马特? -我的护照
What’s in the box, Matt?- My passport,
还有一些私人物品和五万欧元
uh, some personal itemsand 50,000 euros.
海瑟 你出来后给我打电♥话♥
Heather, just call mewhen you get out.
我在外面等你
I’ll be waitingfor you outside.
把钱放在乘客座位上
Put the moneyin the passenger seat
然后走开 -我…
and walk away.- I...
我是认真的 -好吧
I’m serious.- Okay.
还有 海瑟 听我说
And Heather...listen to me.
孩子们会没事的 我向你保证
The kids are going to be okay.I promise you.
锡耶纳是什么?
What’s Siena?
我初次遇见你妈妈的地方(意大利小城) 亲爱的
It’s where I metyour mom, sweetie.
我们要去见妈妈吗?
Are we gonna see Mom?
是的 宝贝
Yes, love.
但你现在不能跟她说话 明白吗?
But you won’t be able to talkto her right now. Okay?
马特 我要出来了
Matt, I’m coming out.
看看街上
Look down the street.
看到我们了吗?
Do you see us?
呃
Uh...
是的
Yes.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom. Mom.
我知道了
I’ve got it.
改变计划
Change of plan.
那边有个穿蓝西装的男人 独自坐在长椅上
There’s a man in a blue suitsitting alone on a bench.
让她去找他 把包给他
Tell her to go to himand give him the bag.
你不是这么说的
That’s not what you said.
照我说的做
I give the instructions.
她这样做就能没事?
She does thatand she walks free?
你向我保证?
You give me your word?
当然
Of course.
海瑟
Heather.
广场上的长椅上坐着一个人
There’s a man sittingon a bench in the square.
他穿着蓝色西装 看到了吗?
He’s wearing a blue suit.Do you see him?
是的
Yes.
把钱给他 然后走开
Give him the money.Then walk away.
你和孩子们怎么办?
What about youand the kids?
我们会没事的 你照做就是 拜托
We’ll be fine.Just... just do it, please.
好的
Okay.
所有…所有的都在这了
It’s all...it’s all there.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
钱 都在里面
The money,it’s all there.
什么 什么钱?
What...what money?
什么?什么? 怎么了?
What? What? What?
不
No.
爸爸 怎么回事? 帮帮妈妈! -不 不 不!
Dad, why are theydoing that? Dad, help her!- No, no. No!
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
开车
Drive!
我没报♥警♥ 我发誓 请相信我
I didn’t call them, I swear.Please believe me.
我报的警
I called them.
为什么? -没有为什么
Why?- There is no why.
你不希望看到西尔万死
You didn’t want meto see Sylvain die.
你想让人们在那里看到你
You wanted meto be seen there.
我的车 和我
My car. Me.
相信我 马特 你没有你自以为的那么聪明
Trust me, Matt,you’re not as smart as you think you are,
包括你的逃跑计划
or your escape plan would involve
也不仅仅只有银行的一个保险箱而已
more than a safetydeposit boxat a local bank.
什么逃跑计划? -卷钱跑路
What escape plan?- Take your money and run.
带着你投资者的钱 去迪拜
Your investors’ money.Dubai.
迪拜?
Dubai?
你和安德斯的那点非法基金
The little slush fund that you and Anders have,
2.08亿欧元的紧急抵押款
safe and tucked away in the desert.
你把它们好好地埋进沙漠里了
208 million euros emergency collateral.
这是什么?
What is this?
嘿 我在问你话
Hey, I asked you a question.
我觉得我们应该和你的老板谈谈
I think we shouldtalk to your boss.
安德斯? 为什么?
Anders? Why?
如果你帮不了我 也许他能
If you can’t help me,maybe he can.
我不认为这是…
I don’t think this is a--
现在不是玩游戏的时候 马特
This is no time to start playing games, Matt.
他已经在等你了 开车
He’s alreadywaiting for you. Drive.
“你有危险 无论他要你做什么 都别答应”
嘿 混♥蛋♥ 能听到吗?
Hey, asshole.Can you hear me?
扎克 看看这张照片
Zach, look at this photo.
我没看错吧?
Am I seeing it right?
你觉得这像是个电♥话♥吗?
Does that look like a phone to you?
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
电♥话♥ -这样好吗?
A phone.- Is that good?
对 可能是
Yeah. It might be.
太好了 更多电♥话♥
Great. More phones.
爸爸?
Dad?- Yes, baby?
你叫他混♥蛋♥
You called him an asshole.
很好
Good.
妈的 老爸? -什么事?
Shit. Dad?- Yeah?
你上电视了
You’re on TV.
突发新闻:搜捕“炸♥弹♥客”
喂? 喂?
Hello? Hello?
海瑟 -特纳先生
Heather.- Mr. Turner,
我是欧洲刑♥警♥组织的安吉拉.布里克曼
this is Angela Brickmannwith Europol.
欧洲刑♥警♥组织?
Europol?
我和你的妻子在一起
I’m with your wife.
我得说 我们都很担心你
I’ve got to say, we’re allvery concerned about you.
这一切与我无关
I’m not responsiblefor all this.
很高兴听你这么说 我相信你
That’s good to hear.I believe you.
别把矛头指向我
Do not patronize me.
我告诉你 我是无辜的
I’m telling you,I’m innocent.
如果是这样的话 放你的孩子走吧
If that’s the case,letting your children go
这是个证明自己的好办法
would be a great wayto demonstrate that.
我做不到 -为什么?
I can’t.- And why is that?
事情不是你看到的那样
This isn’t what it looks like.
那请告诉我它看起来是哪样的
Tell me what it looks like.
电影精选列表