你要离开多久?
So how long do you have to go away for?
不知道 再说吧
I don't know. Let's wait and see.
嘿 咱俩的关系处得不错吧?
Hey, we don't do so bad, you and me.
我们是最佳搭档
We're all right.
喂 嗯…我… 我在网上看到你们的广♥告♥
Yes, hello, um... I... I saw your ad on the Net.
有什么能帮您吗?
Can I help you?
我想买♥♥一把手♥枪♥ 简单点儿的就行
Yes, I'm looking for a pistol. Something simple.
左轮手♥枪♥吧
A revolver.
嘿 老爸!好好睡吧 别让蛇给咬了
Hey, Dad! Sleep tight, don't let the snakes bite!
噢 有趣 真有趣
Oh, that's funny. That's funny.
我们走着瞧吧
I'll get you for that.
该死
Shit.
宝贝儿 - 嗨 老爸
Sweetie, hello. - Hi, daddy.
你不困吗? - 还不困呢
Not sleepy? - Not yet.
闭上眼睛吧 宝贝儿
Then try, baby. close your eyes.
能给我读一章故事吗?
Could you read me a chapter?
今天不行
Not tonight.
老爸 你怎么了?
Dad, just say what you think.
只是有些累了
I must be tired.
你也该去睡了 - 是啊 该睡觉了
Time for bed. - yeah, time for bed.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
太棒了 - 棒极了 又赢了
Yeah! That's it! That's it!
你觉得我们能全胜吗?
Yeah, you think we could sweep?
不知道 我觉得能吧 也许今年会成大赢家
I don't know. I think if they could do it, this might be the year.
好了 该睡觉了 去吧
All right, it's bedtime. Go on.
好的 晚安 老爸 - 晚安
All right. Night, Dad. Good night.
洗个澡吧 我过一会儿就来
Get washed up. I'll see you in there in a minute.
在布♥什♥克露天体育馆中♥央♥的棒球场上 四比一获胜之后
... in the middle of this diamond at Busch Stadium after a 4 to 1 victory
再赢三场比赛 他们就能全胜了
to go up three games to none.
莱纳尔先生…
Mr. Learner?
好吧
Okay.
老爸?
Dad?
那是我儿子 是我儿子 - 什么?
That's my son. That's my son.
老爸 是什么声音?
Dad, what was that noise?
卢克 卢克 只是一个凳子 - 让他闭嘴!
Lou, Lou, it's just a stool. Shut him up!
只是一个凳子 凳子倒了 宝贝儿
It's a stool. A stool fell down, honey.
听我说 让我跟他说 他只是个孩子
Look, please, let me just talk to him, he's just a kid.
好 我们走 快走
Okay, we're going. Go.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
卢克
Lou.
老爸 是什么声音啊?
Dad, what was that noise?
只是电视的声音
It was just the TV, okay?
我弄倒了一个凳子 睡觉吧 好吗?
I dropped a stool. Go to bed, all right?
我想尿尿
I have to pee anyway.
卢克 快睡觉吧 好不好?
Oh, Jesus, Lou. Just go to sleep, all right?
老爸 我真的想尿尿
Dad, I really have to pee.
好吧 来 快 快点儿
All right, come on, hurry, quick.
快点儿…
Come on, come on.
快 卢克 快点儿
Come on, hurry up, Lou. Come on.
卢克 快点儿 宝贝儿 你得回去睡觉了
Lou, come on, honey, you got to get back to bed.
快了快了
I'm coming.
好了
Okay.
去睡觉吧 进去
Get into bed. Get in.
晚安 - 晚安 老爸
Good night. Good night, Dad.
睡吧 明天你还有很多事做呢
Get to bed. You have a big day tomorrow.
我爱你 卢克
I love you, Lou.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
退后
Get back.
咱们到外面去 带我到房♥子外面
Outside. Just take me out of the house.
带我到房♥子外面去
Take me out of the house.
把脸转过去 - 好
Look away. Okay.
把手放在一起 快点儿 把脸转过去 转过身去
Put your arms together. Go. Look away. Turn away.
好 快走 到那辆车里去
Okay, go. That car.
别扭头 快走
Don't look. Just go.
听我说 别这么做
Listen to me. Don't do this.
待在那儿别动 不准扭头看
Stay there. Don't look at me.
别这么做 - 转过身去
Don't do this. Turn around.
带我去警♥察♥局吧
Take me to the police.
去警♥察♥局?
Take you to the police?
这样你就能靠关系混过去?
So you can weasel your way out with your fucking influence?
我向上帝发誓 你一定…
I swear to God, you get in the...
带我去警♥察♥局吧 伊桑
Take me to the police, Ethan.
凭什么?让你蒙骗世人吗?
Why? So you can fucking deceive and manipulate?
带我去警♥察♥局 带…
Take me to the police. Take...
滚出来 - 告发我吧
Get out. Turn me in.
告发我!
Just turn me in!
滚出来
Get out.
天啊 别开枪 求你别开枪
Oh, God, don't shoot me. Please don't shoot me.
出来!快滚出来!
Get out. Out!
出来!滚出来!
Get out! Out!
求你别开枪
Please don't shoot.
你这畜牲 快滚出来! 不然我一枪崩了你!
You fucking animal! Get out or I'll kill you right here!
出来!
Get out!
别这样 那只是一起意外
Come on, it was an accident.
闭嘴 闭嘴!快走 - 天啊!
Shut up. Shut up! Go. Jesus Christ!
那是一起意外 - 那不是意外!
It was an accident. It wasn't an accident.
是意外的话你就不用逃走了!
You don't drive away from an accident!
你逃走了!
You just left!
因为我害怕!
I was scared!
听着 别这么做
I'm telling you, don't do this.
不要像我一样毁了自己的生活
Don't ruin your life the way I've ruined mine.
转过身来
Turn around.
你剥夺了我的生活
You robbed me of my life.
你把我儿子撞死在路边 自己却逃跑了!
You left my boy on the side of the road and you drove off!
你毁了我的家庭!
You have ruined my family!
而你竟然还眼睁睁地看着我 对我撒谎 欺骗我!
And you look at me in the face and you deceive me and you lied to me!
你死有余辜!
You deserve to die.
你杀了我儿子!
You killed my son!
你杀了我儿子!
You killed my son!
住手!住手!
Stop it. Stop it!
结束了 结束了
It's over. It's over.
起来 起来 快起来啊!
Get up. Get up. Get up!
你想让我自杀吗?
You want me to kill myself?
说吧!快说啊!
Tell me to do it! Tell me!
每日每夜 我都看见你儿子的身体…
Not a fucking day goes by where I don't see your son's body
撞在我的车上 然后消失在黑暗里!
hitting my car and going off into the dark!
我倒希望死掉的人是我!
I wish it were me.
叫我开枪吧 求你叫我开枪吧
Tell me to do it. Please, tell me to do it.
求你快说吧
Please, tell me to do it.
求你了
Please.
不管怎样 我已经死了 早就死了
I'm dead anyway. I'm dead.
天啊 别留下我一个人在这里!
Oh, God, please don't leave me here!
原谅我吧 求求你原谅我吧
Please forgive me. Please forgive me.
真的对不起
I'm sorry.
我做不到
I can't.
我真的做不到 求你了
I can't. Please.
我真的好想他…
I miss him so much.
我明白
I know.
对不起 真的很对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我们进去吧
Let's go inside.
那晚我逃走了 因为…
I left that night because
我真的很害怕失去你
I was really afraid that I was going to lose you.
这不是借口
That's no excuse.
我那么做是大错特错了
What I did was wrong.
我就要去坐牢了
I'm going to be going to prison
这是我罪有应得
and I deserve to go to prison.
我只是希望你能记住…
I just want you to remember that
电影精选列表