下午好 - 伊桑 这是我的搭挡 德怀特·亚诺
Good afternoon. Ethan. My associate, Dwight Arno.
下午好
Afternoon.
在上周那起肇事逃逸案中 伊桑失去了他的儿子
Ethan lost his son last week in that awful hit-and-run.
你肯定听说过的
I'm sure you heard about it.
是 我听说了 真的很遗憾
Yeah, yeah, I did. I'm sorry about that.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以他觉得他需要我们的帮助
And he feels he needs our help.
好的 没问题
Okay, sure.
嗯 已经过了一周了 可警方没有丝毫进展
Well, it's been over a week and the police have nothing,
也可能他们有进展 但只是不想告诉我们
or they aren't telling us if they have anything.
这份是初期报告
This is an initial report.
我希望你们能打起十二分精神
I want you guys to stay on top of them.
我希望你们找到凶手 并以谋杀罪名起诉他
I want this man found and I want him prosecuted for homicide.
你当时看到他了吗?
Did you see him?
只是一瞬间
For an instant.
能给我们描述一下吗?
Could you give a description of him?
我说不准 我…
I don't know. I...
如果我见到他的照片 或许我能…我想…
If I saw a photo, maybe I would... I think...
好了 目前我们要做的就是和 州立警♥察♥局地检署保持密切联♥系♥
Okay. Look, right now our job is to stay on top of the State Police, DA's office.
让他们感受一下催命鬼
Light a fire under their ass.
确保他们正常上诉此案 而且越快越好
Make sure they prosecute the case properly and as quickly as possible.
或者你也可以考虑一下民事诉讼
You might also want to think about a civil suit.
什么意思?
Which would entail what?
民事诉讼是指你提出的 一种诉讼请求
A civil suit would be a suit that you would take out as sort of a punitive move
针对那个…那个…
against the person who... Who...
罪犯
The perpetrator.
罪犯
Perpetrator.
你提交一份民事诉讼请求 要求罪犯进行经济赔偿
You'd file a civil suit against the perpetrator for financial remuneration.
还有 你提到撞你儿子的 是辆带格栅护栏的车
Also, you mentioned that your son was struck by the grill guard of the vehicle.
很抱歉又提及这件事 但我们同样应该起诉厂商
I'm sorry to bring it up, but a suit should be brought up against the manufacturer.
那种护栏太危险 本该用在农场 而不是市区街道
Those things are dangerous. They're for cattle ranches, not our city streets.
我们会从警♥察♥局和验尸官那里
So we'll get all the relevant details from the police department,
搜集所有资料
from the coroner's office,
我想多娜有您的联♥系♥方式 是吗?
and I think Donna has all your contact information, is that right?
是的
Yes.
好了 这是我们的名片
Okay. Here are our cards.
等我们收齐所有资料 咱们再见一次面
When we get all the information, we'll reconvene.
德怀特负责随时 跟踪此案的进展
Dwight here will be handling all the day-to-day details of the case.
所以如果您任何时候 想找人谈谈的话
So if you need to talk to anybody, anytime,
找德怀特 - 我会的 谢谢
call Dwight. I will. Thank you.
没事儿
Sure.
谢谢抽时间见我 - 不客气
Thanks for taking the time. Absolutely.
先生 对于你儿子的事情 我们深表遗憾
Listen, I just really want to express how sorry we are for your loss...
谢谢 谢谢 - 我们会处理好这事的
Thanks, thanks. ...and we'll take care of everything.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么了?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
嘿 你妈妈来了
Oh, hey, there's your mom.
噢 嘿 - 抱歉 我来晚了
Oh, hey. Sorry, I'm late.
没事儿
No problem.
对不起 宝贝儿
Sorry, sweetheart.
艾玛今天的表现棒极了 真希望你当时在场
Emma did such a great job today. I wish you could have heard her.
噢 我也希望
Oh, me too.
我马上回来 - 你要去哪儿?
I'll be right back. Where are you going?
我得还本书 - 好的
I have to give a book back. Okay.
艾玛在钢琴方面有极高的天赋
Emma shows so much promise on the piano.
我想让她参加几周后的校音乐会
I would love to put her in the school concert in a couple of weeks.
而且我也十分愿意 给她进行课后免费辅♥导♥
And I'd be willing to offer her some free tutoring classes after school.
噢 您没必要这样做的
Oh, right, you don't have to do that.
没关系 是我自愿的
Oh, I'd love to.
如果可以的话 这或许能让她忘掉一些事
You know, maybe it will take her mind off things. If that's okay.
我们可以听听她的意见
Well, why don't I ask her?
当然了
Of course.
我会跟她谈一谈的 谢谢你 你真是太好了
And we'll talk about it. Thanks, it's very generous of you.
没问题 再见 - 谢谢你陪我等妈妈
Sure. See you. Bye. Thanks for sitting with her.
弹那首曲子给你妈妈听吧
Play that piece for your mom.
好的 我会的
Okay, I will.
你来迟了 - 对不起
You were late. Sorry.
听着 嗯… 温尔顿小姐想知道…
Listen, um, Mrs. Wheldon was wondering
你是否愿意参加校音乐会演出
if you'd like to play in the school concert.
可能课后要跟她练琴
Maybe practice with her after school.
如果你不愿意 你完全可以不去
You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.
在天堂的人能听到琴声吗?
Can you hear music if you're in heaven?
能
Yes.
好 那我去
Okay, then. I'll do it.
今年是红袜之年
This is the Red Sox year!
我们将见证“班比诺的诅咒” 是如何被打破的
We are going to see the end of the curse of the Bambino.
早跟你说过的吧
What did I tell you?
让我们共同关注 这最后一周的比赛
Let's look at last week's play.
什么事? - 是亚诺先生吗?
How you doing? Mr. Arno?
是的 - 您是否有一辆98年产的福特探险者?
That's right. Do you own a 1998 Ford Explorer?
没有 我… 有什么事啊?
No, I, uh... What's this about?
只是例行调查而已
Routine investigation.
我们正在检查类似型号♥的车
We're checking on those types of vehicles.
嗯 我本来有一辆 但后来变速器坏了
Well, I had that car and then the transmission went.
所以我就把它给了一家 预防癌症的慈善机构
So I gave it to one of those charities. Cancer, I think.
不过我还没从 他们那里拿到收据
But I haven't gotten a receipt from those guys yet.
老爸? - 怎么了?
Dad? Yeah?
有什么事吗?
Is everything all right?
没事儿 没什么 你接着看吧 我马上回去
Yeah, yeah, it's fine. Go on, I'll be in in a minute.
你上缴车牌了吗? - 还没有 实际上…
You turn the plates in yet? No, I actually...
我已经开始办了 主要是一直没机会…
Oh, God, I took them to work and I just haven't had a chance
把材料送过去
to get them out to you guys.
你最好邮递过去
You better mail them in.
没问题 - 我得登记车牌
All right. I need to account for it.
行 谢谢您 莫菲长官
All right. Thank you, Officer Murphy.
谢谢 - 没事儿
Thank you. Sure.
这是你的新车吗? - 什么?
This your new car? Huh?
不 那是租的 暂时用着 等我决定好买♥♥什么新车再说
Oh, no, it's a rental. I'm just using it until I figure out what I'm gonna buy.
最好开到车♥库♥里
Better move it in the garage.
鸟屎会毁掉车的抛光
That bird shit will corrode the finish.
是啊 说得没错 谢了
Yeah, you're right. Thank you.
有麻烦了吗?
Are you in trouble?
没事儿 我只是忘填了一些表格
Huh? No. I just forgot to fill out some forms.
红袜队目前的状态极佳
It won't get any better than it is right now for the Red Sox.
刚才在说什么?
What's he saying?
在谈论本赛季的战况和一些集锦
He's talking about the series and some highlights.
他预测谁会赢?
Who does he say is gonna win?
你开什么玩笑? 当然是红袜队赢了 还能是谁?
You kidding me? The Red Sox, what else would they say?
人们总告诉我们如何超脱
People keep saying you need to find closure.
但其实根本不存在什么超脱
There is no closure.
只能逆来顺受
There's only acceptance and resignation.
她本可以成为一名儿科医生的
She was going to be a pediatric surgeon.
但法官却设法拖延庭审
The judge kept postponing the case
同时那个禽兽却以 五千美元得以保释
and meanwhile, this animal was out on $5000 bail.
负责调查此案的警♥察♥后来告诉我 他是知道内♥幕♥的
Well, the cop who led the investigation knew. He said it afterwards.
他说“你休想在法庭上得到正义 那里只有条文法令”
He told me, "You'll get no justice in the courts. All you'll get is the law."
我永远也忘不了那些话 法庭之上没有正义
I'll never forget those words. There's no justice in the court system.
有的仅仅是条文法令
There's only the law.
打开灯
Get the light.
快点儿
Come on.
比赛马上就开始了
Game's on soon.
从储物柜那边拿些纸来垫
Grab some of those paper plates out of the cupboard there.
想吃薯条吗?
Are you having fries?
老爸
Dad?
怎么了?
Yeah?
我被学校停课了 三天
I got suspended from school for three days.
为什么?
Why?
我跟波利·弗拉瑞打架了 他去医院缝了几针
I got into a fight with Paulie Ferrari and he had to have stitches.
缝针?缝了多少针?
Stitches? How many?
好像是六针
Six, I think.
真见鬼 卢克! 你到底是怎么搞的?
God damn it, Lou! What the hell's wrong with you?
电影精选列表