Nothing.
你还能回忆起别的什么吗?
Did you remember anything else?
回忆不起来
No.
也许…
Perhaps...
我没有…
I didn't have...
我今天看了一些车的照片
I looked at the makes of some cars
警方说他们提交了 一些资料给法♥院♥
and they said they sent some stuff into forensics
可能过几天…
and in a few days...
你知道乔希当时为什么下车吗?
Do you know why he got out of the car?
伊桑? - 怎么了?
Ethan? What?
咱们别想这些了 格蕾斯
Let's not think about it, Grace.
伊桑?
Ethan?
你想问什么 格蕾斯?
What do you want to know, Grace?
当时他为什么要下车 伊桑?
Why'd he get out of the car, Ethan?
警方在草丛里 发现了那个花生罐
They found the peanut jar in the bushes.
噢 天啊
噢 天啊
Oh, Jesus.
噢 天啊 - 格蕾斯 别这样
Oh, Jesus! Grace, come here.
噢 上帝啊 - 过来 过来
Oh, God! Come here. Come here.
他是想放荧火虫走?
He was letting them go?
是的
Yes.
可是…伊桑 是我…是我告诉他的! - 不 不 不!
But, Ethan, I told him! No, no, no!
伊桑 是我告诉他它们会死的! - 这不是你的错
Ethan, I told him they were gonna die! It's not your fault!
格蕾斯 这不是你的错
Gracie, it's not your fault.
不 不 不! - 你们怎么了?
No, no, no! What's happening?
带艾玛走 - 伊桑!
Take Emma. Ethan!
格蕾斯 - 噢 天啊!
Grace. Oh, God!
过来 宝贝儿
听话
Come on.
妈妈会没事的 好吗?
Momma's gonna be all right, okay?
听话 宝贝儿 听话
Come on, baby. Come on.
明天我就把所有事处理好 我保证
I'll get through tomorrow, I promise.
我会一直陪在你身边 好吗?
I'll be beside you every moment. Okay?
过来
Come here.
我们一起度过这段日子
We're gonna get through this together.
我一直在想 我是如何酿成这个悲剧的
I keep trying to figure out what I did to make this happen.
别这样
Don't.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 格蕾斯 你没做错什么
No, Grace, you didn't do anything.
来 过来
Come on. Come on. Come here.
没事儿的
It's okay.
过来
Come here.
小乔希的离去 触动了我们每个人的心灵
And the loss of Josh has touched the hearts of us all.
伊桑 格蕾斯还有艾玛
Ethan, Grace and Emma,
你们的乔希已成天使
your Josh is an angel now.
对于我们每个人 他将…灵魂永在
And for all of us, he will remain forever young.
乔希是个优秀的大提琴手 今天 他的大提琴手伙伴们…
Josh was a beautiful cellist and today, his fellow cellists
以及他的音乐老师 鲁斯·温尔顿 将为他献上一曲
and his music teacher, Ruth Wheldon, will play for him.
噢 我的上帝啊
Oh, Jesus Christ!
这到底如何影响了对战争的报道?
So how has this affected the coverage of the war?
那些新闻频道同你们的政客 一同蒙蔽了美国民众的双眼
The cable news channels and your politicians have you Americans deluded.
为什么会这样 坎比斯?
How so, Kambiz?
媒体让大家相信美国是个勇士的国度 配备着坚不可摧的军队
Well, they make you believe you're a warrior nation with an invincible army.
国家的军事装备的确很强 但现在却逐渐变得疲软
I mean, your machinery is tough, but this country has grown soft.
一派胡言 我们一直都在同全世界的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥战斗
That's bullshit. I mean, we're fighting terrorism all over the world.
现在的我们是有史以来最强大的
We've never been stronger.
你来自康涅狄克州
You're from Connecticut.
那是世界上最富裕 最舒适、最安全的角落之一
One of the most affluent, comfortable, safe places in the world.
而我的民族 正如世界上其他地方的人一样…
My people, like the rest of the world,
他们所处的环境让他们了解到 什么是痛苦、磨难、暴♥力♥以及失去
they come from a place... They know about pain and suffering, violence and loss.
你是想说波斯人跟非洲人 感受的痛苦与我们不同?
Are you saying that Persians and Africans feel pain differently from us?
我是说这些人就活在痛苦中
I'm saying these people live with pain
而且每天与死亡相伴 但你们却不是
and death every day. You don't.
所以你们才会变得疲软
You have become soft.
这主要是由经济决定的 贫穷的黑人和西班牙人就不疲软
It's about economics. Poor African-Americans, poor Hispanics aren't soft.
我们经历的苦难是相同的
We go through the same pain.
我同意 但大部分美国人从不会经历死亡
I agree. But most Americans are insulated from death.
对不起 教授 我无意冒犯
I'm sorry, Professor. No disrespect.
不 这是个很不错的观点
No. It's a perfectly valid point.
这么说 你认为媒体和政客相互勾结?
So you're suggesting that the media is in collusion with the politicians?
嘿 小伙计
Hey, boy.
嗨 莱纳尔先生 你太太去给我弄咖啡了
Hi, Mr. Learner. Your wife's getting me a cup of coffee.
好的 最近怎么样?
Oh, good. How are you?
还好 我拿了些东西回来 是你儿子的衣服
Fine. I brought some items. Your son's clothes.
忘了问你是否想加些牛奶
I forgot to ask if you wanted milk.
不用 纯咖啡就可以 谢谢
No, black is fine. Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
嗯 案情有些进展了
Well, we've made some progress.
我们确定肇事车辆 是装有格栅护栏的
We've determined that the SUV was fitted with a grill guard.
你们怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
尸体解剖结果是这么显示的
The autopsy indicates a grill guard.
乔希的肋骨受到严重撞击 有几根肋骨已经断裂
Josh suffered a severe blow to his rib cage, which fractured several ribs.
不幸的是 有一根刺入了他的心脏
Unfortunately, one of them pierced his heart.
他是当场死亡的 并未感到任何痛苦
He died instantly. There was no pain.
这么说你们现在正在搜查 一辆深色带栅护栏的越野车
So you're looking for a dark SUV with a grill guard.
还有别的信息吗? - 您怎么知道的?
Anything more? GRACE: How do you know?
您怎么知道他没感到痛苦?
How do you know that there was no pain?
医检人员…向我保证的
Medical examiner assured me.
所以这个护栏的线索 大大地缩小了我们的侦查范围
So the grill guard certainly narrows our choices down considerably.
我们已彻底检查了整个区域 并于昨晚设立了几个侦测点
We've also canvassed the area and we set up checkpoints last night.
可是已经过去一周了
But it's been a week now.
没错 这就是问题所在
Yeah, that's the point exactly.
你看 人类是有习惯的生物
See, people are creatures of habit.
所以我们认为曾经路过 那条路的人会再次经过那里
And we're hoping that someone who travels that way may pass by there again
也许会给我们提供一些线索
and may have some information to offer to us.
可到现在什么都没有 他可能早就离开本州了
But nothing yet? I mean, he could be out of the state.
你们跟州外的警方联♥系♥过吗? 还是…
Have you contacted out of state authorities as well, or...
如果抓到他 他会被如何处置?
What will happen to him if you catch him?
依照全美法律 他会被起诉
Well, he'll be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
起诉什么?
Which is what?
嗯 这要视具体情形而定
Well, depending on the circumstances,
他可能被判长达十年
he could get as much as 10 years.
十年…
Ten years...
那“视具体情形”是什么意思?
What does " Depending on the circumstances" mean?
法官会根据某种判决标准
Well, a judge will take certain sentencing criteria
来确定他将如何量型
into account before he assesses a sentence.
可能会有诸多因素影响最终结果
There's a variety of factors that would come into play.
柏克警官 你们抓到过多少类似的肇事逃逸者?
Sergeant Burke, how many of these killers do you catch?
我不太清楚 莱纳尔先生
I don't know the answer to that, Mr. Learner.
但我可以查出来
But I can find out.
肇事逃逸
美国事故高发公路 严重肇事逃逸事件酿成惨剧
你所未知的关于肇事逃逸的事
无辜生命的逝去
康涅狄克州
我该怎么办?
唤起同情、悬赏、民事诉讼 聘请律师、挑战司法
她睡着了
She's asleep now.
宝贝儿 我正在看州立法律
Honey, I'm looking up state law
看起来好像有很多漏洞
and there seem to be so many legal loopholes.
真不明白他们是 怎么制定法律的
I don't know how one makes sense of this.
我看咱们需要找人帮助了
I think we're gonna need some help.
明天回家时能顺便 买♥♥些吃的回来吗?
Can you get some groceries tomorrow on your way home?
当然可以
Sure.
你该出去散散心 格蕾斯
You have to leave the house soon, Grace.
我做不到
I can't.
现在还不行
Not yet.
好吧
Okay.
咱们去睡吧
Let's go to bed.
好的
Okay.
多娜 有我的留言吗?
Hey, Donna, do I have any messages?
德怀特 - 嗨
Dwight. Hey.
有时间吗?
Have you got a minute?
有
Yeah.
这位是伊桑·莱纳尔教授
This is Professor Ethan Learner.
电影精选列表