你脑子有问题啊?
Are you an idiot?
怎么能打到缝针的地步?
What do you mean you gave him stitches? Huh?
你到底是怎么回事? - 别冲我喊!
What is wrong with you? Stop yelling!
好了
All right.
好了 对不起 对不起…
All right, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
先坐下 告诉我到底是怎么回事
Sit down, tell me what happened.
我们三个人在走廊待着
The three of us were in the hallway
波利手里拿了一个水气球
and Paulie had a water balloon in his hand
他把球扔向班尼 可是球却打到了 斯沃森小姐 她是我们的数学老师
and he threw it at Benny, but it hit Ms. Swanson, our math teacher.
她问是谁扔的 可波利却不肯承认
And she wanted to know who threw it, but Paulie just wouldn't own up.
继续说
Okay.
所以放学以后 我们都被留下了
So we all had to have after-school detention.
好 那为什么就打起来了?
All right, so how did you get into a fight?
我骂他是没用的懦夫
I was calling him a no-good coward.
所以就打起来了
We started fighting.
他不小心把头撞到了地上
Then he hit his head on the ground.
我不希望你打架 卢克
I don't want you fighting, Lou.
你跟妈妈一直都打架的啊
You and Mom fight all the time.
我不管 卢克 别拿话顶我!
I don't care, Luke. Don't talk back to me.
我不希望你打架 看看现在的后果吧
I don't want you fighting. Look where it got us.
可是 爸爸… 他的确是个没用的懦夫啊
But... But he was a no-good coward, Dad.
不是吗?
Wasn't he?
我不管 我不管 卢克 听到了吗?
I don't care. I don't care, Lou, okay?
就算波利·弗拉瑞应该 意识到自己做错了事
Paulie Ferrari doesn't need you beating him up
他也不用你来修理他 懂我的意思吗?
for him to know that he did something wrong, do you understand me?
你妈怎么说?
What'd your mother say?
她说我不能看球赛了
I can't watch the game.
好 回你的房♥间去
All right, go to your room.
那能不能随时给我报一下比分? 求你了
Can you just tell me the scores every once in a while? Please?
回房♥间去!
Get in your room.
太不公平了
It's not fair.
快来啊 乔希 准备走了! - 好的
Come on, Josh, let's go! Okay.
我爱你 乔希
I love you, Josh.
我也爱你老爸 拜拜 - 结束以后给我打电♥话♥
I love you too, Dad. Bye! Call me when you're done.
受害人家属及亲友 仅对受害人家属及亲友开放
是谁在线?
我是乔希的爸爸
案子有进展吗?
各方都没有消息 没有丝毫进展
别放弃 一定要记住 凶手就躲在某个地方
而且他很害怕你
现在比分是多少?
What's the score?
你可没跟我说不能听广播
Well, you never told me I couldn't listen.
六比六 第八局快结束了
Six to six. Bottom of the eighth.
听着 我想跟你谈谈 你刚才说的…
Listen, I want to talk to you about what you said to me
关于我和你妈打架的事
about me and your mom fighting.
我小的时候 总以为…
When I was a little kid, I thought
男人和女人打架是正常的事
that's how men and women behaved toward each other.
你爷爷的脾气很不好
Your grandpa had a pretty bad temper
总为一丁点儿事就火冒三丈
and he would fly off the handle at the smallest things.
比如如果汤凉了 他就会大发脾气
Like if his soup was cold, he'd hit the roof.
那时我和你一样 也想…
And I was like you where I wanted to...
也想介入到他们之间
I wanted to step in between them.
但我知道 如果我那样做 我爸一定会…会打我
But I knew if I did that he would... He... He'd hurt me.
于是我…我就很讨厌他
And I... I hated him.
我讨厌妈妈整天地哭
And I hated my mom for crying all the time.
我将我生活中的 大部分问题都归咎于他
And I blamed him for a lot of my problems through my life.
所以我不希望你也会那样看待我 永远不希望
And I just don't want you to feel that way towards me, ever.
不会的 爸爸 永远都不会
Never, Dad. Never.
我也不清楚 卢克 有时候 有些事…
Well, I don't know, Luke. Sometimes things happen that are...
是你控制不了的
That are just out of your control
那时你就会把它归咎于别人
and you really want to look around for someone else to blame
这才是真正需要你 长成一个男人的时候
and those are the times when you just really got to stand up and be a man.
明白吗?
Understand?
想看看是谁击球了吗?
You wanna go see who's up to bat?
嗯 谢谢 老爸
Yeah. Thanks, Dad.
嘿 就一句“谢谢”啊?
Hey, hey. That's all I get is a thanks?
你最好了
You're the best.
先生 举起双手 下车!
Sir, raise your hands and step out of the vehicle!
交给我处理吧
I got this.
只拍了张照片就要抓我?
I'm being arrested for taking a picture?
没错 你拍的是外交官的家
Yes. You took photos of a diplomat's home.
过来 辛苦你们了
Come here. Thank you, guys.
听着 你不能这么做 - 我做什么了?
Listen, you can't be doing this. Doing what?
你不能私自去调查
Conducting your own investigation.
我不去谁去?
No one else is.
不是这样的 你坐吧
That's not true. Have a seat.
就这里 坐吧
Right here. Have a seat.
我们正在彻底调查这个地区
We're canvassing the area.
维修店和废车场都查问过了
We've gone to repair shops and junkyards.
我们正在竭尽一切所能
We're doing everything we possibly can.
莱纳尔先生 你必须明白 调查是需要时间的
You have to understand, Mr. Learner, that these things take time.
可你们抓我的动作可够快啊
You didn't need much time to arrest me.
不到五分钟 你的车队就把我包围了
You practically had a SWAT team surround me in under five minutes,
但却没人能找到 杀我儿子的凶手
but nobody can seem to find my son's killer!
我儿子无辜的生命 就这样被扼杀了
My son's innocent life was snuffed out,
竟没一个人出来做点儿什么
and no one seems to notice or to give a fuck!
不是这样的 先生
That's not true, sir.
我们查过外交官的车了
We investigated this vehicle.
三天前它撞到了 市里一个防护栏上
It was involved in a fender bender in the city three days ago.
因为那是外交车牌!
Diplomatic plates!
这些家伙总有办法开罪 你是知道的
These guys can get away with whatever they want, you know that.
先生 我想你需要冷静一下
Sir, you know, I think you need to calm down.
我们已经在联♥系♥你的律师了
We've been in touch with your lawyers,
你要相信 我和你一样 也想马上把凶手绳之以法
and you have to believe me that I want this guy just as badly as you do.
那就去抓呀
Then get him.
这是一场意外事故 但我所做的却大错特错了
It was an accident, but what I did was terribly wrong.
那晚我逃走 是因为我害怕失去你
I left that night because I was afraid of losing you.
这不是借口
And that's no excuse.
我要去坐牢了
I'm gonna go to prison.
这是我罪有应得
And I deserve to go to prison.
大家会在背后议论你
People are gonna talk behind your back.
他们会说一些难听的话
They're gonna say hurtful things,
可我只希望你能记住 我们在一起的日子
but I just wanna urge you to remember these days that we've had together.
我第一次感觉到 自己能胜任你的父亲
I feel like for the first time I've been able to be the father to you
你本该就拥有一个好父亲
that you deserve,
这些日子是我 一生中最美好的
and they've really been the most beautiful days of my life.
我只想跟你说 对不起 亲爱的
And I just wanna say I'm sorry, honey.
对不起 我很爱很爱你
I'm sorry and I love you so much.
我希望当这一切结束时
And I hope that one day when this is all over that
我们还可以回到 我们今天这个样子
we'll be able to get back to where we are today.
我爱你
I love you.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
嗨
Hi.
我只是想看看这些东西
I was just looking at some of this stuff.
我一直都想让你看的
I've been trying to show you this.
这个聊天室里的人能帮助 我们找到那些肇事逃逸者
That's a chat room of people who help to track hit-and-run offenders,
洒后驾驶者以及不公正的法官 他们的帮助真的很有用
drunk drivers, lenient judges. They're very helpful.
来 我给你看看
Here, let me show you this.
我在研究其他一些可能性
I've been looking into some other possibilities.
什么可能性?
What sort of possibilities?
关于如何找出凶手
Of how to find this guy.
我们不是交给律师办了吗?
I thought that was why we got lawyers.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
因为都一个多月了 根本没人管这事儿
Because it's been over a month and no one else is doing anything.
别告诉我 我还得向你为自己辩护
Please don't tell me I have to defend myself to you as well.
还有谁? - 所有人
As well as who? Everybody.
无论我跟谁说起这件事 他们都会说 “你得向前走 想开点儿 让警♥察♥来处理”
Everybody I talk to says, "Move on, put it behind you, let the police deal with it."
为什么? 为什么他们要这么说?
Why? Why do they say that?
因为他们不知道该说什么
People don't know what to say.
不 是因为他们根本不想找出凶手
No. They've given up on finding this guy
他们还想让我承认…
and they want me to resign myself to the fact
永远不会抓到凶手
that he's never gonna be caught.
他凭什么可以逍遥法外?
电影精选列表