不 是租的
No. It's a rental.
租的?
A rental?
以前来过这里吗?
Been down here before?
不 没来过
No, no.
怎么这么问?
Why do you ask?
我以为你会来这里…
I just thought maybe you'd come down
让自己熟悉一下这个案子
and familiarize yourself with the case.
不 我们有私人调查员来做这些
No. We have a private investigator who does that.
哦
Yeah.
我常到这里来 想把记忆片段组合起来
I've been down here a lot, trying to put it together.
这就是乔希被撞的地方
This is where Josh was hit.
他在这里想把萤火虫放了
He came over here to release fireflies.
我想他当时正要 走向那边的树林
I guess he was going to the woods over there.
然后从拐弯处… 在那儿 转过来
And then from around the bend... Here, turn around.
那辆车从拐弯处开过来
From around the bend the truck came.
报告里说时速大约五十迈
Report said it was doing nearly 50.
他在这里撞了乔希
Hit Josh here.
然后犹豫了一下 好像知道自己撞到了东西
And he hesitated like he knew that he'd hit something,
但之后马上就开走了
but then just drove off.
你说什么样的人 才能做出这种事?
What kind of person could do something like that?
他到底是喝醉了?磕药了? 还是一个重犯?
I'm mean, what, was he drunk, was he on drugs, was he a felon? What...
你怎么就忍♥心那样… 扬长而去?
How could you just drive off?
我不知道
There's no way of knowing.
抓住他的时候就知道了
When we get him, we'll know.
警♥察♥已经放弃这个案子了 是吗?
The police have given up on this case, haven't they?
不 还没有
No, not completely.
他们正在调查一些东西
The police are working on a few things
我希望他们能取得一些进展
and I'm hopeful that they'll have a break in the case.
什么进展?
Like what?
莱纳尔先生 我相信很快就会有具体消息给你了
Mr. Learner, I believe that I'm gonna have something concrete for you soon.
我已经等够了
I'm tired of waiting.
凶手仍然逍遥法外 他在嘲笑我
He's out there, just laughing at me.
我想让你知道
Now understand this.
我要让这个家伙感觉到 他正在被抓捕
I want this guy to feel hunted.
我要让他知道不管花多久 我们一定会将他绳之以法
I want him to know that no matter how long it takes, we're gonna get him.
如果你的儿子 卢卡斯被人杀了
Your son, Lucas, if somebody killed him,
你会拿凶手怎么样?
what would you want to happen to them?
我要看着他坐牢
I'd want to see him go to prison.
仅此而已?
That's it?
仅仅蹲大牢就够了?
Knowing that he'll only get a slap on the wrist?
莱纳尔先生 我觉得你和你的律师之间…
Mr. Learner, this is not a conversation that I think
不适合有这样的谈话
you should be having with your attorney.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
谢谢你出来见我
Thanks for meeting me out here.
嘿 德怀特 - 嘿 诺里斯 我想和鲁斯谈谈
Hey, Dwight. Yeah, hey, Norris. Listen, I need to talk to Ruth.
能帮我叫她出来吗?
Can you get her for me, please?
我们在举♥行♥一个小型舞会 有些朋友在
We're having a little shindig, you know? A few friends.
我知道 听着 这很重要 不然我也不会来
Yeah, listen, it's important. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here.
现在真的没空 德怀特
Sort of busy right now, Dwight.
诺里斯 我要跟我儿子的母亲谈话 不行吗?
Norris, I want to talk to the mother of my kid, okay?
好 别发火啊 只是…
All right, look, take it easy. Just...
亲爱的 现在… - 嘿 鲁斯
Honey, is everything... Hey, Ruth.
德怀特 你怎么来了?
Dwight, what are you doing here?
我能跟你谈谈吗?
Can I have a word with you, please?
现在不行 我们有客人等着
It's not a good time. We've got people over.
我知道 你们在开舞会
Yeah, a shindig.
你要有事的话 可以周六再来
You can come back Saturday if you want to talk.
听着 我需要你帮我一个大忙
Listen, I need a big favor from you.
我能单独跟你谈谈吗?
Can I just have a word with you for a minute, alone?
好吧
Okay.
诺里斯 你能先去招呼一下客人吗? 很抱歉
Norris, do you mind going to our guests? I'm sorry.
没什么
It's okay.
到底什么事 德怀特?
What is it, Dwight?
明天是职业棒球锦标赛的第一天 所以我想这个星期都让卢克跟我
Tomorrow's the first day of the World Series. I want to take Luke for the week.
不行 法庭不是这么判的
No. That's not what the court ordered.
我们能不能暂时 不管法庭的判决?
Okay, can we just forget about the whole court thing for a minute?
诺里斯才不在乎这次锦标赛 那可是我们的红袜队啊
Norris doesn't care about the series. It's the Sox.
这种机会可没有第二次了
When is that ever gonna happen again?
我只想让他跟我一周
I just want to take him for the week.
我一定会准时带他上学 求你了 比赛结束之后…
I'll get him to school on time. Please. After that...
在那之后 我就要离开一段时间
After that, I have to go away for a little while.
天啊 德怀特 你怎么总是要逃避?
Jesus, Dwight, you're always running away.
听着 你常跟我说 我要对自己的所作所为负责
Listen, you're always telling me that I gotta take responsibility for myself.
现在这正是我要做的 明白吗?
Well, that's what I'm trying to do here, okay?
让我带他吧
Let me have him.
能告诉我你怎么了吗? 到底发生什么事了?
Will you tell me what's going on with you? What's wrong?
我只想跟我儿子过一周 行不行? 我现在只有他了
I just wanna spend a week with my son, okay? He's all that I got left.
好吧 德怀特 好吧 你带他吧 你带他
Jesus, Dwight. All right, you can have him, you can have him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很抱歉
You know, I'm sorry.
我得进屋去了
I got to go.
晚安
Good night.
这是送给你的
This is for you.
嘿 - 嗨 你好
Hey. Hi. How are you?
她在音乐会的表现太棒了 我们是来谢谢你的
Well, she played so beautifully at the concert, we just wanted to thank you.
噢 对了 跟你说 他们要举办万圣节狂欢
Oh, hey, check it out. They have a Halloween fright night.
你下周想来吗?
You wanna go next week?
以后再说吧 好吗?
Let's talk about that later, okay?
看谁先跑到热狗店 开始!
I'll race you to the hot dogs. Go!
看看这些巧克力
Look at all this chocolate.
莱纳尔先生想要吗?
Mr. Learner?
不 我不要 谢谢你 叫我伊桑就好
No. None for me, thanks. Please call me Ethan.
那想要咖啡吗?
I have some coffee if you'd like it.
好的 咖啡不错
Sure. That would be great.
既然音乐会已经忙完了
I really hope that Emma is going to stay in her classes
我真的希望艾玛 能继续留在班上
now that she's finished the concert.
我喜欢弹钢琴
I'd like that.
亲爱的 你真的很有天赋
You're so talented, honey.
你儿子真是红袜队的忠实球迷
Your son's quite the Red Sox fan.
最近的世界锦标赛 一定让他很兴奋吧?
He must be excited about the series coming up.
是啊 德怀特和他对棒球都特别痴迷
Yeah. He and Dwight are fanatics.
他现在就和他爸爸在一起
He's over there right now.
他们今晚要一起看比赛
They're gonna watch the game tonight together.
德怀特就住在附近?
Oh, Dwight lives nearby?
是啊
Yeah.
他就住在柯夫路那边
He's just over there on Cove Road.
他搬到那里就能 离卢克近点儿了
He moved there so that he could be close to Lou.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些热狗明显没有以前的好
These hotdogs are definitely worse than before.
是不怎么好 但也还凑合啦
Worse, but better.
今晚红袜队会赢的 是吗 老爸?
The Red Sox are gonna win tonight, right, Dad?
那是当然
You know it.
你跟德怀特在一起待了多久?
So, how long were you and Dwight together?
八年
Eight years.
我们还给彼此起了绰号♥
Yeah, we had a nickname for each other.
硝化甘油和甘油
Nitro and Glycerin.
我们过去的关系的确很火爆
You could say we had a kind of explosive relationship.
你是说他脾气不太好?
So he had a bit of a temper?
嗯 我们俩的脾气都不好
Yeah. We both did.
还要咖啡吗?
More coffee?
不 够了 我们也该走了
No, that's all right. We actually have to get going.
能借卫生间用一下吗?
Can I just use your restroom first?
所以每一种动物 都是与众不同的
So, anyway, each one could be a different animal.
没错 比如你有一匹马 那么它可能就会跑起来…
Right, like if you could have a horse, and then he could be, like, trotting...
可以走了吗?
Ready?
可以
Yeah.
听着
Listen.
锦标赛结束以后 我要离开一段时间
When the series is over, I got to go away for a while.
为什么? - 我得办点儿事情
Why? There's just something that I got to do
所以一段时间就不能去看你了 卢克
and I'm not going to be able to see you for some time, Luke.
电影精选列表