快点儿!
Come on!
咱们走!
Let's go.
救赎之路
太棒了 简直棒极了!
All right! God, that was wonderful!
嘿 乔希! 嘿!
Hey, Josh! Hey, Josh! Hey!
他多棒啊
Wasn't he great?
冲啊 红袜!冲啊!
Let's go Red Sox, let's go!
冲啊 红袜!冲啊!
Let's go Red Sox, let's go!
冲啊 红袜!冲啊!
Let's go Red Sox, let's go!
冲啊 红袜!冲啊!
Let's go Red Sox, let's go!
冲啊 红袜!冲啊!
Let's go Red Sox, let's go!
加油 冲啊!
Come on. Let's go!
冲啊!
Let's go!
求你了 妈妈 马上就结束了
Come on, Mom, it's almost over.
她要和你说
She wants to talk to you.
鲁斯 比赛只延长了一点儿
Ruth, the game's just going a little long.
不 我们打算…我们打算…
No, we're gonna... We're gonna...
你太帅了
You look good.
比赛一结束 我们马上就回去
We're going to be heading out of here as soon as the game's over.
鲁斯 我保证送他回家
Ruth, I'll get him home.
好了 来个超级英雄助跑 加上超级英雄投掷!
Okay, a super-heroic run and a super-heroic throw!
噢!超级英雄!
Oh! Super-heroic! Oh, yeah!
快走啊!干什么呢?
Go! What are you doing!
嘿 爸爸 我能换个台吗? - 行
Hey, Dad, can I change the station? Yeah.
星期三 九月十六号♥的比赛 门票现已可以预订…
Tickets for Wednesday, September 16's game can be purchased...
你妈一定会杀了我的
Man, your mom is gonna kill me.
嘿 妈妈!妈妈! 快看乔希给我抓了什么!
Hey, Mommy! Mommy! Look what Josh got me!
是什么? - 荧火虫
What is it? Fireflies.
好 没问题 很高兴见到你 拜拜
Okay, sure. It was nice to meet you. Bye. Bye.
拜
Bye.
你的表现棒极了! - 谢谢 妈妈
You were excellent! Thanks, Mom.
真美
Beautiful.
老爸 - 真美 怎么了?
Dad? Beautiful. What?
快看 我这儿有荧火虫
Look, I got fireflies.
你当时紧张吗? - 噢 看看这个
Did you get nervous? Oh, look at that.
有一点儿 - 是吗?
A little bit. GRACE: Did you?
虽然我没你那么有音乐天赋 但我一直在努力啊
I may not have your musical talent, but I try, here and there.
我每次洗澡时唱得歌♥还不错吧?
In the shower, I do all right, don't I?
不 那简直就是种精神折磨
No. That's a very bad mental image.
我能把它们养在家里吗?
Can I keep them at home?
养什么?
What's that?
荧火虫
The fireflies?
不行宝贝儿 它们会死的
I don't think so, sweetie. They might die.
死在罐子里吗?
Will they die in the jar?
不 小甜心 只是咱们不能关它们太久
No, sweetheart. We just can't keep them too long.
咱们到家后就放它们走 好吗?
We'll let them go when we get home, all right?
到时候咱们放它们走
We'll let them go.
给你
Here.
妈妈 - 怎么了?
Mommy? Yeah?
我想尿尿
I need to pee.
艾玛 买♥♥比萨的时候你怎么不去呢?
Emma, why didn't you go when we stopped for pizza?
那时还不急嘛
I didn't have to go then.
没事儿 反正我也要买♥♥挡风玻璃水
That's all right. I got to get some wiper fluid anyways.
好吧 宝贝儿 那就停一下吧
Okay, honey, we'll stop.
快点儿
Quick!
艾玛 你慢点儿
Emma, wait.
你卖♥♥挡风玻璃水吗?
You sell wiper fluid?
卖♥♥ 在货架上
Yeah, check the shelf.
见鬼!
Shit.
不!不!见鬼!
No! No! Oh, shit!
乔希!
Josh!
天啊!
Oh, God!
嘿! - 卢克!
Hey! Lou!
乔希!乔希!
Josh! Josh!
爸爸!
Oh, Dad!
噢 天哪!
Oh, God! Oh!
噢 孩子!
Oh, baby!
等等!停下!等等!等等!
Wait! Stop! Wait! Wait!
没事儿了 - 我的眼睛!
We're okay. My eye!
没事儿了 孩子
It's okay, baby.
发生什么事了?
Shh. Shh. What happened?
没事儿 撞到木头了
Nothing, we hit a log.
你肯定会没事儿的 乖 别哭了
You're gonna be all right. Please don't cry.
求你了 宝贝儿 呼吸! - 伊桑
Come on! Come on, baby, breathe! GRACE: Ethan!
呼吸啊 求你了
Breathe. Come on.
乔希在哪儿?
Where's Josh?
乔希? - 格蕾斯
Josh? Grace!
噢 上帝啊! - 别 别过来 快回去!
Oh, my God! No! No, get back!
把她带回车里!
Get her in the car!
爸爸 到底怎么了?
Daddy, what's wrong?
你不能死
Oh, come back to me.
回车里去!
Get in the car!
求你了 孩子 求你了
Please, please, baby, come on. Come on.
爸爸 我的眼睛!我的眼睛! - 我知道 再挺两分钟
Dad, my eye! My eye! I know, I know. Just hang on a second.
等着 我马上回来
Wait here, I'll be back.
真的很疼
It really hurts.
嗨 这个多少钱? - 1.5美元
Hi, how much for these? $1.50.
拿着 敷上眼睛
Here. Put these on your eye.
豌豆?不会吧? - 敷上眼睛!
Peas! Are you serious? Put them on your eye!
不 我才不想把一袋冰豆放在眼睛上!
No, I'm not putting cold peas on my eye!
快敷上眼睛 卢克 别惹我发火!
Put them on your eye, Lou. Don't give me a hard time!
莱纳尔先生 我们队长想跟您聊几句 劳驾了
Mr. Learner, our sergeant would like a word, please.
他们在抬他上救护车吗?
Are they putting him in the ambulance?
他会好起来吗?
Is he going to be all right?
妈妈? - 嗯?
Momma? Huh?
他会好起来吗?
Is he gonna be okay?
爸爸正陪着他呢
Your daddy's with him.
莱纳尔先生 撞您儿子的那辆车…
Mr. Learner? The vehicle that struck your son
是从那个方向开过来的 是这样吗 先生?
was traveling from that direction, is that correct, sir?
先生 您能不能描述一下那车的样子?
Sir? Can you describe the vehicle for me?
嗯…好像是辆小卡车 或是小型越野车
Um... It was a truck or an SUV.
好的
Okay.
那您记得它的型号♥或颜色吗?
Did you happen to recognize the make or the color?
应该是深…蓝色
It was dark blue.
那司机呢 先生? 您能描述一下司机的样子吗?
What about the driver, sir? Could you describe the driver?
我不知道
I don't know.
他好像带着帽子一类的东西 我…我…
He had a hat on, or something was obscured... I... I...
是球帽之类的吗?
Like a ball cap?
不知道
I don't know.
没关系 先生
That's all right, sir.
好了 莱纳尔先生
Okay, Mr. Learner.
我们可以明天再谈 好吗?
We can continue this tomorrow. All right?
我会叫人送你们回家的
I'll get one of my guys to drive you home.
等等 那我儿子怎么办?
Wait, what about my son?
我不想离开他
I don't want to leave him.
先生 这里是犯罪现场 明白吗?我会…
Sir, it's a crime scene, okay? I'll...
我会留下来为您处理的 先生 我会一直守着您的儿子
I'll be here on your behalf, sir. I'll stay with your boy the whole time.
保证他受到最好的安置
See to it that he's treated with the utmost respect.
你还有妻子和一个小女儿 先生
You have a wife and a little girl, sir.
现在要紧的是你带她们回家 好好陪着她们
It's important that you go home now and be with them.
她还好吧?
Is she okay?
咱们现在去哪儿?
Where are we going?
咱们得回家 - 现在回家?
We have to go home. We're going home?
不… 我们现在要回家?
No... We're going home?
别哭了
Please don't cry.
诺里斯 他们回来了!
Norris, they're here!
你们到底去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
别发火 鲁斯
Calm down, Ruth.
天啊 快过来 儿子 - 我没事儿 妈妈
Oh, my God! Come here, sweetheart. I'm all right, Mom.
你这是怎么了?天啊 卢克斯! - 他…他…
What happened to you? Oh, my God, Lucas! He's... He's...
儿子 来让我看看 你是怎么搞的?
电影精选列表