但是你走的太远了,根本停不下来,是这样的吧?
Then you went too far, and now you can't stop. Isn't that right?
谁还会相信你,布鲁斯?
Who's going to believe you, Bruce?
尤其是当我告诉所有人你在墓地做了什么
Especially when I tell everyone what you did in the cemetery.
你在我母亲的墓前做过的事
In front of my mother's grave.
你得罪了一个非常爱你的人
You just offended someone who loved you very much.
我得罪了你?
I offended you?
你觉得我在乎吗?
You think I care?
我在谈论你的母亲
I was talking about your mother.
滚出我的教堂
Get out of my church.
你是对的,牧师
You were right, Reverend.
滚出去!
Get out!
恶魔本身,确实存在
It does exist. Evil itself.
现在警♥察♥没有线索,这在撒旦崇拜教虐待案中是很常见的
Now the police have no leads. Which is very common in cases of Satanic Ritual abuse.
于是又引出了一个问题:证据何在?
But that begs the question, where's the proof?
恶魔知道证据在哪
The Devil knows where the proof is.
他在为一个追随者隐瞒
He's the one guiding and helping his henchmen conceal it.
让我们相信他不存在
To make us believe that he doesn't exist.
我看到他们做了什么!杀死婴儿有时候吃了他们
I saw what they did! They killed babies and sometimes they ate them.
然后焚烧遗体,埋葬我父亲的财产
Then they'd burn the remains and bury them on my Dad's property.
他们说会杀了我
They said they would kill me.
我选择说出事实,让所有人知道真♥相♥
I chose to speak out about this so the people would know the truth.
这比看起来要大的多
This is so much bigger than what it seems.
我只是希望人们能意识到我们存在的巨大威胁
I only hope that people realize the enormous danger we're in.
人们必须相信我们,相信我们
People need to believe us. Believe us.
那是最可怕的,我们相信
That's the scariest part. We believed it.
嘿,你做的很好
Hey, you did good.
走吧
Let's go.
安吉拉肯定读过这本书
Angela must've read it.
或者她还看了其中一个节目,她现在正在接受采访
Or else she saw one of those shows she's doing interviews on now.
没关系,都是垃圾
Doesn't matter, it's all trash.
其他的只是在沉默中爆发
The rest is just outbreaks of panic like the one we had here.
FBI已经调查了这一切
The FBI had already filed all this.
但是...我不明白,我和我母亲还有罗伊的幻想
But... I don't get it. What about my visions, and my mothers and Roy's?
都是相同的,怎么可能?
They all match, how is that possible?
你们看到了我们让你们相信的,我们相信了你们所看到的
You saw what we made you believe, and we believed what you saw.
我们只是绕了一个大圈,虐待,自♥拍♥,献祭
We just went around in a circle. The tortures, the photographs, the sacrifices.
这事我们也有责任
We all just made it up.
我会和检察官求情的,现在听我说
I spoke with the D.A. All right, now listen.
谁也不想把混乱的责任推给混乱的人
Nobody wants to take the blame for this mess, okay.
他们会让你承认性情幼♥女♥
They're going to want you to confess to child molestation,
但是你别承认,因为他们没有证据
but you can't do it because they don't have a case.
唯一要担心的人是安吉拉
The only one who should be worried right now is Angela.
不,你不要去打扰安吉拉
No you just... Leave Angela alone.
让她一个人静静,一开始你说我是恶魔,你记得吗?
Please leave her alone. First you said I was the Devil. Remember?
那些年,不停的喝酒,自暴自弃
All those years, drinkin' and destroying myself
没有照顾好我的家人,直到爱米粒。。。
and not taking care of my family until Emily...
约翰,不要责怪自己了
John. You have to stop punishing yourself.
爱米粒放弃了,我妻子放弃了
Emily gave up. My wife gave up.
但是安吉拉从未抱怨过,她什么都没说过
And Angela never complained. She never said anything.
所有的这些仇恨
All this hate now.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
- 害她的人就是我 - 我也害了你
- I'm the one that made her into this. - I am the one who failed you.
你明白吗?从一开始,我就没看清发生了什么
Don't you see? From the beginning, I couldn't see what was happening.
我以为这案件是。。。
I thought that this case...
我是唯一一个。。。
That I was the only one...
我真的太傻了,约翰
I was so stupid, John.
拜托,拜托,请你让我至少帮你离开这里
Please. Please, you have to at least let me help you get out of here.
- 你真的想帮我吗? - 是的
- You really want to help me? - Yes.
那就告诉检察官我认罪
Then you tell the D.A. that I plead guilty.
不,约翰,那样的话你最少会判5年
No. John, you'll get a minimum of five years.
我不在乎,没关系的,只要你们不要去打扰安吉拉,不要去找她麻烦
I don't care, doesn't matter. As long as you leave Angela alone. Don't go after her.
她会意识到我这样做是为了保护她
She'll realize I'm doing this for her, to protect her.
这样的话,也许...
And that way, maybe...
也许有一天她会少恨我一点
Maybe one day she'll hate me less.
这就是我想要的,可懂?
And that's all I want, see?
当时另有类似本案的案件,直到恐慌潮流消退,最终终止
从未发现关于撒旦崇拜教组织修行仪式涉嫌虐待折磨的证据
如今回溯疗法因会引起错误记忆而名誉扫地
导演/编剧
亚历杭德罗·阿梅纳瓦尔(前译亚历桑德罗·阿曼巴)
(代表作:《小岛惊魂》,《睁开你的双眼》)
伊桑·霍克
(代表作:《千钧一发》,《宿♥命♥论♥》)
艾玛·沃森
(代表作:《哈波系列》,《壁花少年》)
大卫·休里斯
(代表作:《哈波系列》,《罪恶之家》)
电影精选列表