别再祈什么祷画什么画说什么名字,尽快坦白从宽!
Quit praying and drawing things and give me names!
- 你确信你能摆平这事吗?
- 你啥意思啊?
- Are you sure you can handle this?
- What are you talking about?
这案子影响很多人,你也在内
This case is affecting everyone. And you as well.
没必要充硬汉
No need to play the tough guy.
一半的警♥察♥都抱头鼠窜,因为我让自己的弟兄进了局子
Half the cops on this case are dragging ass because I put one of our own behind bars.
另一半都是傻♥逼♥,这让我大为光火
The other half are complete idiots to begin with. That's what's affecting me.
那么噩梦呢?
What about the nightmares?
你是准备告诉我你是唯一不做噩梦的人?
Are you going to tell me you're the only one not having any?
不,我也有噩梦
No, no I'm having them.
我们大家很幸运有您的关照,教授
Luckily we all have you to take care of us Professor.
安吉拉
Angela.
帮奶奶和这些先生们解决残局吧
Clear something up for me and... these gentlemen.
你为什么让牧师告诉我你父亲的事?
Why did you let the Reverend tell me what your father did.
为什么?你早就知道奶奶的事了?
Why? If you already knew I was involved?
因为你不记得了,奶奶
Because you don't remember, Grandma.
我想我快要疯了
I thought I was going crazy.
因为你总是装作无所事事
Because you'd walk around as if...
仿佛一切波平浪静
everything was normal.
但我意识到
But then I realized...
侬瞎港八港!
That's a lie!
嗨,露丝,露丝
Hey. Rose. Rose.
我要和我孙子说话!和罗伊说话!只有他懂我!
I want to talk to my grandson! Talk to Roy! He knows me!
他知道我永远不会做出这些事情
He knows that I would never do such a thing.
听着,露丝,是你的亲儿子告诉我们的,明白吗?
Listen Rose, it's your own son that's telling us, Rose. You understand that?
再看看约翰的画作
Take another look at John's drawings
- 看看有没有蛛丝马迹... - 我没有杀害婴儿!
- and see if there's something... - I don't kill babies!
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
我认为你应该跟我去接受治疗
I think you and I should go on with the therapy.
您只是。。。只是不记得了
You just don't... just don't remember.
我记得!我的事我自己清楚!
I know who I am! I know who I am!
我想我最好送你回家
I think I better take you home.
来吧,露丝
Come Rose.
你会得到报应的!
You will pay for this!
你说的对,这案子影响到我了
You were right. This case is getting to me.
一直以来我们都毫无进境
Since we've had absolutely no progress.
寸步难行,一筹莫展
Nothing. This is impossible.
其中有太多的碎片需要整理
There are too many pieces here.
因为三观尽毁,约翰陷入了自闭
John blocked his memories because they defied his morality.
他儿子也开启了防御模式,是吧,很好,现在又加了露丝
And his son Roy is a defence mechanism. All right, very well. But now Rose.
你说过的:“意识是一个广阔的宇宙”
You're the one that said the mind is a whole universe.
我勒个去,我是说了这些屁话
Oh God I say that crap sometimes.
那如果从非科学的角度来讲呢?
What about from a non-scientific standpoint?
非科学
Non-scientific.
你想说什么?我们全都中邪、被恶魔附体了吗?
What are you implying - that we were all possessed by the Devil?
我只是想让大家发散一下思维
I'm just trying to keep an open mind.
这不是你,露丝
It wasn't you, Rose.
这是他的意识
It was his will.
那可是我们要着力对抗的东西
And he is the one we're up against.
“一定要小心再小心,撒旦的子民”
You can't be too careful. The men and women who have sworn to serve Satan
“会尽一切可能在我们之中散布恐惧”
will do anything to spread the fear among us.
“没人能……”
No one can...
是,头儿,我看着呢
Yeah Chief, I'm watching it.
你是谁?
Who is this?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
“……我看到他们杀光了所有的动物”
...I saw them kill all kinds of animals.
“有一次,我甚至看到他们用”
One time I even saw them sacrifice...
“。。。一个婴儿献祭”
...a baby.
“我知道他们自♥拍♥又视频”
I know they took photos and videotaped it.
“我们想起明尼苏达乔丹案”
We recall the case in Jordan, Minnesota.
“和华盛顿奥林匹亚保罗·英格拉姆案”
And the case of Paul Ingram, in Olympia, Washington.
“这两人都是被舆♥论♥指控为撒旦的人”
Who was accused of being a Satanist.
“这可能意味着撒旦崇拜行为在扩散”
This could mean that Satanic activity has branched out.
“这样一个网络被创造出来实在太过恐怖,因为它无迹可寻”
Creating a network that is terrifying as it is invisible.
“我们此前曾咨♥询♥过一位魔鬼崇拜学领域的专家,詹宁斯教授”
We asked Professor Jennings, an expert in Demonology
“他向我们解释了,我们所要对抗的所谓‘撒旦’到底是什么东西”
to explain to us, what exactly we're up against when we talk about Satan.
“喔,那倒是个问题,我们自以为处在现代社会”
Well that's the problem. We think we live in modern times,
“被我们的房♥屋、武器和小汽车所保护”
protected in our homes, with alarms and our modern cars.
“但这可是场永恒的对抗”
But it's the eternal battle.
“恶魔会尽一切可能促使我们去无视它”
The Devil will do everything to make us forget that he exists.
“若你对它的存在深信不疑,就更加容易落入它的陷阱”
It's easier to fall into his trap when you don't suspect his existence.
“你认为魔鬼是一个真正的实体吗……”
Do you believe the Devil is a real entity...
莱西?
Lacy?
莱西?
Lacy?
莱西?
Lacy?
莱西?
Lacy?
咪♥咪♥~喵~喵~
Kitty-kitty-kitty.
莱西?
Lacy?
快出来吧,咪♥咪♥,小宝贝
Kitty-kitty-kitty. Come on kitty.
甚么一回事?
What's wrong with you?
你个小笨猫,出来吧
You silly cat. Come out of there.
可以出来了
Come on will you.
过来啊,莱西
Come on Lacy.
噢,我的上帝,愿每个人都尊您为圣名,愿天国降临于……
Oh God in heaven, hallowed be thy name! Thy kingdom come...
你这肮脏的骗子!
You filthy liar!
我们都知道你干了什么!你杀了一个婴儿!
We know what you did! You killed a baby!
妈的臭婊♥子♥!
Fucking bitch!
你这满嘴谎言的无赖!
You're a filthy liar!
你自己清楚!你杀了个婴儿!
You know what you did! You killed a baby!
婊♥子♥!烂逼!
Whore! Whore!
你们有没有注意那扇窗?
Did you look at that window?
貌似她死命想跳离那房♥间
Looks like she was trying to get away.
瞧,我怎么跟你说的,哥们
See, what did I tell you, man.
你的意思是有什么东西推了她,但房♥间里空无一人
The somebody pushed her. And the house is clean.
你真是我的好机油
You know exactly what I said.
你怎么了,查理?
What's going on, Charlie?
老大,我这个人呢,从来不相信世上有鬼
Boss, I never really believe in this sort of stuff.
然后呢?
But?
然后现在我开始认为这个玩意没什么卵用了
But I'm starting to think this won't help.
这些都是有血有肉的人
Those people are just flesh and bone.
我不是在说人,老大
I'm not talking about people, Boss.
我们在等她招供呢,所以现在她只能待在医院里
We're waiting for her to confess. So right now she'll stay in the hospital.
- 我觉得这全都是我的错
- 不,别这么说
- I feel like this is all my fault.
- No, God...
是真的,我。。我毁了他们的一生,布鲁斯
It's true. I've ruined their lives, Bruce.
- 别再这么说了
- 你不懂
- Please don't say that again.
- You don't understand.
我知道我应该恨他们
I know I should hate them.
但他们是我的家人
But they're my family.
我每天都跟她聊天
I talk to her every day.
她离开了我们
She left us.
离开了我们所有人
All of us.
尽管我爸爸给了她一切
Despite everything my Dad put her through.
你根本不相信,对吧?在祷告的时候
You don't believe, do you? In praying.
我相信你,安吉拉,我信
I believe in you, Angela. I do.
我真的信
I really do.
我现在只有你了,布鲁斯
You're all I've got, Bruce.
- 对不起
- 不,安吉拉,该说对不起的是我
- Sorry.
- Angela, I'm sorry.
- 我从来没有…… - 你别说话
- I've never... - Now listen.
听着,原谅我好吗?对不起,我得走了
Listen, forgive me, okay. I'm sorry. I have to go.
你在干嘛,布鲁斯?
What are you doing, Bruce?
侬要组撒?
What are you doing?
罗伊……
Roy...
噢,罗伊
Oh Roy.
奶奶,您怎么了?
Grandma, what happened?
他们折磨我
They hounded me.
但我还是没说,我。。我对你做的事
So I wouldn't tell, what I did to you.
奶奶,你对我啥也没做过
Grandma, you never did anything to me.
电影精选列表