Because on the one hand, he goes too far, does awful things.
另一方面,他又不能容忍♥自己这样做。所以造成...
On the other hand he can't live with the awful things he's done. So now...
有些东西他无法记起了
...he can't find them in his head.
- 无法记起了? - 他压抑着记忆
- He can't find them? - He's repressed them.
记忆都躲在门后了
The memories are behind some doors.
要找出钥匙解锁记忆也不难,只需对记忆的回归施加点刺♥激♥
It's not that difficult to find a key and free them. Provoke a regression.
听着,我不是这方面的专家,但我真的搞不懂
Look, I'm not an expert. But, I don't know.
- 这似乎有点... - 有点奇怪,不是吗?
- This all seems a little... - It seems a little strange, doesn't it?
我想,嗯...我经常告诉我的学生,人的大脑就像一个宇宙
I suppose umm... I often tell my students that the mind is a whole universe.
我读过一篇这样的文章
I read an article about this.
回溯催眠已取得了巨大的进展,先生们
Regressive hypnosis has made great progress, gentlemen.
无论如何,我希望你们
Anyway, I hope you didn't...
能跟我讨论这些话题,而不是去打断我
...interrupt my classes, to discuss these topics with me.
你会吗?
Or did you?
从此我一直感到很困惑
I've been very confused ever since.
我父亲命令我不要告诉任何人
My father ordered me not to tell anyone.
他说,做个乖孩子,上帝就会保护你
He said, be a good girl and the Lord will watch over you.
但我知道这是不对的
But I know this is wrong.
他抚摸我,还迫使我跟他发生了关系
He touches me and forces me to have sex with him.
我很害怕,我不知道是否应该这样
I'm scared, I don't know if I should.
好吧,约翰,再来一次,集中精神
Okay. John, again. Concentrate
在第一句,我父亲从去年开始进入我的房♥间
on the first sentence. Last year my father started coming into my room.
去年...
Last year...
记住我说的,约翰,让钟摆理清你的头绪
Remember what I said, John, let the pendulum clear your mind.
看穿它
Look through it.
这没用啊
This is no use.
我们还要继续这样多久?
How long are we going to keep doing this?
再来一次,释放自己
Just one more time. Let yourself go.
我希望你放松身体的每一块肌肉
I want you to relax every muscle in your body.
第三句
Third sentence.
我父亲命令我不要告诉任何人,他说,做个乖孩子
My father ordered me not to tell anyone. He said, be a good girl
上帝就会保护你
and the Lord will watch over you.
上帝就会保护你,没错,我说过
...and the Lord will watch over you. Yes, I said that.
我跟她说过很多遍。但是...
I said that to her plenty of times. But...
他抚摸我,还迫使我跟他发生了关系
He touches me and forces me to have sex with him.
这是你女儿写的对吗?你意识到了吗?
Your daughter wrote this. Right? You realize that?
这是她的笔迹,约翰
It's her handwriting, John.
你自己说的,你女儿从不撒谎
You yourself said, your daughter never lies.
对,她绝不会撒谎,她永远不会骗我
No, she would never lie. She would never lie to me.
那么她一定是这样,但可能你不记得了...
Well she must be, and if you don't remember it...
哦,上帝啊!上帝...
Oh God! God please...
- 哦上帝救救我... - 约翰
- Oh God help me I... - John.
约翰
John.
在钟摆的后面...
Behind the pendulum...
就在后面...
Right behind...
哦,等一下,等...一下
Oh wait, wait-wait-wait.
我想我看到了些什么
I think I see something.
好的,约翰,告诉我你看到了什么
Okay, John. Tell us what you see.
我看到了...我的房♥子?我在走动
I see... ...is it my house? And I'm moving.
天啊,就好像我在那里一样
Jesus. Jesus it's just like I was there.
请再读一遍
Just read it again, please.
我父亲从去年开始进入我的房♥间
Last year, my father started coming into my room.
从此我一直感到很困惑
I've been very confused ever since.
他抚摸我,还迫使我跟他发生了关系
He touches me and forces me to have sex with him.
我看见她了,她正坐在床上
I see her. She's sitting there on the bed.
我就在她上面,天啊!
I'm on top of her, Jesus!
- 上帝啊,不要!- 你在对她干什么?
- God no! - What are you doing to her?
我把她的手绑在了床头
I tied her hands to the headboard.
你绑着她?你能看到绳子吗?
You're tying her? Can you see the rope?
对,是绳子,一条黑色的绳子
Yeah... Yeah it's a rope. It's a black rope.
为什么是黑色的?是不是一种仪式?
Why is it black? Is it some type of ritual?
等下,等一下,现在他在...我在绑住她的脚!
Hold on. Hold on. Now he's... I'm tying her feet!
等等,你说“他”,你是从哪里看到的?
Wait, wait. You said "he". Where are you watching this from?
我就在那里,我就站在床边
I'm right there, I'm standing right there by the bed.
- 你看到你自己了? - 我猜,一定是我,对吧?
- Are you seeing yourself? - I guess. It has to be me, right?
不,另有其人,看清他的脸
No, that's somebody else. Focus on the face.
为什么!为什么我不去阻止它?
Why! Then why aren't I stopping it?
我到底在那干嘛!
What the hell am I doing there!
某个你让他进来的人,某个你一定认识的人
Somebody you let in, somebody you must know.
为什么我不去阻止它,天啊!
Why aren't I stopping it! Jesus!
- 安吉拉! - 那张脸,约翰,是一个你认识的人
- Angela! - A face, John. It's someone you know.
我不知道他是谁,谁都有可能!
I don't know who it is! It could be anybody!
谁去年一直呆在你的家里?
Who has been in your house in the last year?
- 你知道他是谁,约翰... - 警探...
- You know who it is, John... - Detective...
我想...我正拿着一台相机
I guess... I'm holding a camera...
我在拍照!
I'm taking pictures!
等一下...我明白了...我想我明白了
Hold on just a second... I see... I think I see.
是乔治!
It's George!
乔治·内斯比?
George Nesbitt?
- 好吧... - 乔治·内斯比?
- Okay... - George Nesbitt?
嘿,乔治!
Hey George!
嘿,乔治!
Hey George.
嘿,布鲁斯,约翰的事进展如何?
Hey Bruce. How'd it go with John?
你在干嘛?
Where you doing?
你觉得我在干嘛?我要下班了
Where do you think? My shift is over.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
出现了你的名字
Your name came up.
我的名字?
My name?
他说了什么?
What'd he say?
你告诉我,哼,乔治,你来告诉我
You tell me, huh George. You tell me.
如果我告诉你,我看过了所有的相片,你会告诉我是你做的吗?
What if I told you I just looked at all the photos. Would you tell me you did it then?
- 我们拿到了相片 - 如果你给我看的话
- We have the photos. - If you showed me.
哦,我明白了...
Oh I get it...
等一下,不,我不太清楚...这一切真的很奇怪
Wait a minute, no. I'm not sure... This is all really weird.
五分钟之前我也绝不会相信,但现在我很想杀了你
Five minutes ago I would have never believed it. Now I wanna kill you.
- 把枪给我 - 布鲁斯,别激动好吗
- Give me your gun. - Bruce, take it easy okay.
我淡定得很,把枪给我
I am taking it easy. Give me your gun.
什么相片...
What photos...
呵,你还不清楚我在说啥?
Now you don't know what I'm talking about huh?
- 干! - 狗♥娘♥养♥的!
- Fuck! - Son of a bitch!
哦拜托,得了吧,你二话不说就袭击了他
Oh please. Give me a break, you assaulted him without saying a word.
我绝不会那样做的,凯蒂,你知道这一点,你知道他在撒谎
I would never do that Katie, and you know that. You know he's lying.
够了,内斯比现在是我的当事人
That's enough. Nesbitt is my client now.
那些和这件事有关的相片
And that whole thing about the photos,
如果你有的话早就给我看了,你不觉得吗?
if you had them, you'd already have shown them to me, don't you think?
那么究竟是谁在撒谎呢,布鲁斯?
So who's the one lying here, Bruce?
二话不说...你听到她的胡言乱语吗,长官?
Without saying a word... Do you hear this bull shit, Chief?
我们需要和那女孩谈一下,假如她能指认他
We need to talk to the girl. If she identifies him.
别太着急
Just hold your horses.
有时我真希望像你一样,布鲁斯
Sometimes I wish I was like you, Bruce.
对我来说这就是全部...
For me this is all...
内斯比是我们中的一员
Nesbitt was one of our own.
记住这点好吗,带上你的心理医生
Just remember that, okay. Take your psychologist.
谢了长官
Thanks Chief.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
在约翰说出他名字之前你就怀疑内斯比了,为什么?
You suspected Nesbitt before John said his name, why?
有些事情和他有关,我是一个警探,教授
There was something off about him. I am a Detective, Professor.
我明白了,尽管如此
I see. Nevertheless,
但请别再干预我的治疗了
But please do not interfere with my therapy again.
你和你的人可以问他任何事情,但之后...
You and your people can ask him anything you like. But after that...
就轮到我了
...it's my turn.
嘿,你好啊,安吉拉
Oh hey. Hello Angela.
我叫布鲁斯,布鲁斯·肯纳,请坐
My name's Bruce. Bruce Kenner. Please, have a seat.
其实在你父亲的车间我们见过一次面
We actually met before once in your father's workshop.
你应该不记得了,那时你还是个。。。幼齿
You wouldn't remember, you were... smaller.
我们只是想聊聊,这位是睿恩斯教授,我们的心理学家
We just want to have a little chat. This is Professor Raines. He's our psychologist.
安吉拉,需要我陪你吗?
Angela, do you want me to stay?
我们准备问你几个问题
We're just going to ask you a few questions.
我没有疯
I'm not crazy.
当然没有
No, of course not.
我之所以问你问题,是因为
电影精选列表