导演
亚历杭德罗·阿梅纳瓦尔(前译亚历桑德罗·阿曼巴)
(代表作:《小岛惊魂》,《睁开你的双眼》)
从1980年开始,关于撒旦崇拜教组织在美国修行邪灵仪式的一些社会报告逐渐浮出水面,公诸于世
恐慌和猜忌蔓延于很多社区
本片根据真实事件改编
1990年,明尼苏达州,霍耶市
佛祖啊,救救我吧
Please God, help me.
佛祖,救救我!
Please God, help me.
哦约翰,你回来了?
Oh, you're already back, John?
哎唷,我们的大男孩这次又犯什么事了?
Oh-oh. What did our boys break this time?
约翰!
John!
来我办公室一下
Let's go in my office.
约翰,我叫你来是因为...先坐下吧
John, the reason I called you here... take a seat will you?
波蒙特牧师刚才来过
Reverend Beaumont dropped by a little while ago.
他说你女儿正住在他教堂里,啥时候开始的?
He said your daughter is living in his church. Since when?
从周二起
Since Tuesday.
这真令人尴尬
This is very awkward.
他给了我这个
He gave me this.
你女儿签了名的
She signed it.
- 有问题吗,头? - 嘘
- Is there a problem, Boss? - Shh.
我是布鲁斯·肯纳警官,现在是1990年
This is Detective Bruce Kenner. It is October
10月14日,说出你的全名
the 14th, 1990. State your full name.
- 约翰·格雷 - 还有你的职业
- John Gray. - And your occupation.
汽车修理工
Auto mechanic.
好了,现在我们都认识彼此了
Okay, well you already know me, I already know you so...
那我们就不要兜圈子了,你先说下为什么你会在这儿
...why don't we not play any games and you can start by telling me why you're here.
呃,我真的很困惑,我一直在想...
Well I'm... I'm really confused and I've been thinking about...
我想了一整晚了,我一直在祈祷
I've been thinking about this all night. And I've been praying.
- 祈祷?有用吗? - 是啊,对
- Does that help? Praying? - Yeah. Yeah.
正如你所见,我也不清楚
But I don't know, you see.
有一部分的我说这是不可能的
Part of me says it's impossible.
我...我什么都记不起了
I... I don't remember anything.
反正就是不可能
It's just impossible.
好吧,那剩下的部分说什么?
All right, well then what is the other part say?
有些事情是那么显而易见
Some things are obvious.
例如呢?
Such as?
首先,我非常肯定的一件事就是
First of all I'm completely sure about one thing.
安吉拉从不会撒谎
Angela never lies.
她从未试过那样,她母亲也像她一样圣洁
She'd never do that. Her mother was just like her, a saint.
我也不懂,就像不会拥抱或亲吻我这些小细节
And I don't know. Little details like not hugging or kissing me.
所以,她一直躲着你?
So she's... she's been avoiding you?
嗯
Yeah.
然后,还...
And then... also the...
约翰
John.
废话少说,先把你的帽子摘了
Cut the shit, take your hat off first of all.
- 什么?- 摘了你的帽子
- What? - Take your hat off.
约翰,为什么你认为她在躲着你?
Why do you think she was avoiding you, John?
因为我做过那事
Cause I did it.
我做过
I did it.
他承认了,但他忘了一直在干这事,我无法理解
He admits it, but he doesn't remember doing it? I don't get it.
他只是在拖延时间,我要尽快跟那女孩谈一下
He's just stalling for time. I need to talk to the girl as soon as possible.
牧师说她不想见任何人
Reverend says she doesn't want to see anybody.
好吧,我才不管那牧师,我们需要的是一个心理医生
Well I don't care about the Reverend, right. We need a psychologist.
- 心理医生? - 我们需要一个优秀的
- A psychologist? - We need a good one.
在他垮掉之前先晾着,干♥你♥的活吧
Lean on him until he breaks. Do your thing.
这是虐待儿童啊,长官
It's child abuse, Chief.
格雷夫人
Mrs. Gray.
我去给你泡点茶,好吗?
I'll make you some tea, okay?
格雷夫人
Mrs. Gray.
你知道了吗?
Did you know?
牧师已打电♥话♥告诉我了
The Reverend called me and told me.
但我...
But I...
我跟我儿子谈过...
I talked to my son, and...
他非常生气,他否认了一切
he flew into a rage. He denied everything.
求你了,牧师...我要见见她
Reverend, please... I need to see her.
我们已经讨论过了,露丝
We've already discussed that, Rose.
她宁愿留在教堂
She'd rather stay at the church.
格雷夫人,我想去看一下安吉拉的房♥间,可以吗?
Mrs. Gray. You think it would all right if I went, took a look at Angela's room?
- 就在楼上 - 谢谢
- It's upstairs. - Thank you.
最后一道门
It's the last door.
- 什么?- 在最后一道门
- What? - It's the last door.
嘿,布鲁斯
Hey Bruce.
这样不妥吧,我们需要搜查证
This isn't right, we need a warrant.
她许可我们的时候你睡着了?这男孩在哪?
She gave us permission. Are you asleep? Where's the son?
罗伊?他两年前就离家了
Roy? He left two years ago.
他去哪了?
Where'd he go?
你不知道?
You don't know?
你是这家人的朋友,你居然不知道他去哪了?
You're friends with the family and you don't know where he went?
他们已经受了很多苦,我也不想再提起这事
They've suffered a lot, I wouldn't bring that up.
格雷夫人
Mrs. Gray.
你收到过你孙子的信吗?
Have you heard from your grandson?
不算是,不过他偶尔也会来电♥话♥报平安
Not really. He calls sometimes to say he's okay.
但是...
But...
他为何要离开,你觉得是为了躲开他父亲吗?
Why did he leave? You think he was running from his father?
我昨晚问过我儿子
I asked my son last night.
他怎么说?
And what did he say?
他拉起我的手...
He took my hand...
然后...
And...
我们一起祈祷
we prayed.
这并不是传说,撒旦就生活在我们当中
It's not an urban legend. The Satanists are living among us.
就像其它宗教团体一样,他们崇拜他们的主人
Like any religious group, they worship their lord,
崇拜恶魔,并执行一些可怕的仪式,我们应该抚心自问...
the Devil, and perform horrible rituals. The question we should ask ourselves...
什么时候了你还听这些,我可以关掉它吗?
How can you listen to this right now. Can I turn it off?
关吧,这是你的车
No, turn it off. It's your car.
约翰...我知道他是有问题,但说到猥亵自己的女儿
John... I knew he had problems but molesting his daughter?
- 我不敢相信 - 为什么不?
- I can't believe it. - Why not?
就因为你们去同一间教堂?
Because you both go to the same church?
如果,我的意思是,如果...这只是一种爱抚
What if? I mean what if... ...it was a caress.
一种爱的展现
A show of affection?
他女儿夸大了它,她是个不易相处的人
His daughter exaggerated it. She's kind of difficult.
真的?我听到的不是这样
Really? That's not what I hear.
- 就是说她有点害羞 - 我看着她长大的,布鲁斯
- Said she's a little shy. - I saw her grow up, Bruce.
你见过那房♥子,你见过他们的生活方式
You've seen that house, you've seen the way that they live.
最重要的是,她失去了她的母亲
On top of that, she lost her mom.
她过着相当糟糕的生活
She's had a pretty shitty life.
也许她只是...
Maybe she just...
想摆脱这一切,我也不知道
wanted to get away from it all. I don't know.
所以我的意思是,你真的认为一个十七岁的女孩打算
Well still, I mean you really think a seventeen year old girl is going to...
把她的父亲投进监狱,只是因为她想改变她的生活?
...put her dad in prison just because she wants to change her life?
我们不能排除这种可能性
We can't rule that out.
对吧?
Right?
对,没错,有可能
Yeah right, can't rule it out.
那男孩是从酒吧打电♥话♥给他奶奶
The boy calls his grandmother from a bar.
追查一下这个该死的电♥话♥
Trace one of those calls damn it.
找到他之前别再叫我
Don't call me again until you find him.
好了?
Well?
嗯,好了
Well umm..
- 他的精神状态看上去挺正常 - 我告诉过你的
- His mental state appears to be normal. - I already told you that.
最大的问题是,为什么会突然失忆?
Big question is, why the sudden amnesia?
没有人会相信他,布鲁斯,睿恩斯先生在这
No one's going to believe him. Bruce. Mr. Raines is here.
别认为他是在策划着什么
Don't think he's after anything.
什么?
What?
如果他连律师也不要,那么他就不是在
If he doesn't want a lawyer, then he isn't
- 试图保护自己,对吧? - 我也搞不懂
- trying to protect himself, right? - I don't understand.
- 布鲁斯!- 恩,我来了
- Bruce! - Yeah, I'm right here.
再说一次吧,教授,我有时就像个蠢蛋
Say that again, professor, will ya. I'm a bit of a dummy sometimes.
我不认为约翰是在伪装
I don't think what John is doing is a strategy,
相反,我觉得他正努力配合着
on the contrary I think he's trying to cooperate.
他口口声声说自己做过,但言语中又像置身事外一样
He keeps saying: I think I did it. But speaks like he wasn't there.
在某种程度上是这样
And to a certain extent, he wasn't.
如你所见,这是一个花了多年努力去戒酒的男人
See this is a man who has spent years trying to stop drinking.
他能这样做,是来源于一种广泛结合的信念
And he does it by giving in to faith which is an explosive combination.
因为一方面,他做出过火且可怕的事情
电影精选列表