他们打算和往常一样直接把门卸掉
They were going to break it down like the other times.
所以我开了们
So I opened it.
他们是谁?
Who were they?
是我的奶奶,穿着和他们很像
It was my Grandmother, dressed like them.
她带我走下楼去
She took me downstairs.
脸上带着诡异的表情
She had this weird smile on her face.
就像... 像吸毒了一样
Like... Like she was drugged.
嗯
Yeah.
我看到我们一起前往父亲的车间
I saw that we were headed for my Dad's workshop.
我能听到咒语的声音
I could hear chanting and...
以及尖叫的声音
...squealing inside.
那里乌云笼罩
It was a black mass.
我知道他们在角落里做仪式
I know they were doing stuff in the corners.
好像在私通一样
Like fornicating.
在拷打
Torture.
到处都是血
There was blood, everywhere.
一个女人手持铁罐
There was a woman with a pitcher.
他说,一切都没有发生过,一切都是梦
She said, this isn't happening. It's all a dream.
但是却有像祭坛的东西存在
But there was like this altar.
我奶奶说:“看着你的父亲”
And my Grandmother's: "look at your Dad."
“今晚是他的伟大时刻”
"It's his big night."
之后...他们抱出一个婴儿
Then... they brought out a baby.
人手一把小刀
...and they each brought out a knife.
开始对婴儿捅了起来!
And they started stabbing it!
然后他们开始分食!
And they started eating it!
我知道他们对其他宗教的母亲们如此残忍♥
I know they did this to other mothers of the sect.
他们毁灭了一切,把他们埋葬在我父亲的脚下!
They burned the remains and buried them on my dad's property!
请找到他们!
Please find them!
他们就在这里
They got to be there.
无法改变按钮,好吧,那么草地
...can't alter the bottom. Okay. So just the grass...
- 大概要多久
- ..两三英尺..
- How long is it going to take?
- ...two or three inches...
好吧,还真够大的,我们分段来做吧
Okay, it's very big. We got to do it in sections.
- 要多久? - 我们要研究一下这里的沟渠
- How long? - We got to locate places where ditches...
- 到底要多久?
- 我不知道,布鲁斯,也许要一个月!
- How long is it going to take?
- I don't know, Bruce, maybe a month!
有道是诸葛一生唯谨慎,你在干嘛,你下来
You're all about not making any mistakes. What are you doing? You come down here...
我们没有一个月可等,法瑞尔!
We don't have a month, Farrell!
你知道我们在对抗谁吗?
Do you have any idea what we are up against!
关我屁事?关我屁事,布鲁斯?你是智多星,行了吧?
No, why would I? Why would I, Bruce? You're the one with all the answers. Right?
你是对的,对的
You're right. You're right, okay.
听着,我已经记下来了,你可以走了
Give this a listen. I already have it memorized. Okay. Knock yourself out.
- FBI呢?
- 他们才不会管这种闲事
- What about the FBI?
- It's not going to lift a finger...
除非我们找到有力证据,我们只能自己行动
...until we have some hard evidence. So we are on our own.
得到了新消息,有大概20人穿着黑袍集♥会♥
We got another call. About twenty people in dark clothes.
- 有人听到了“诡异的音乐”
- 立刻派人过去
- Somebody heard "weird music."
- Send someone over.
可能又是这些野蛮人
It's probably those Goth's again.
- 派谁去,老大?大家都在这儿
- 随便找个人,汤姆!
- Who do we send, Chief? Everybody's here.
- Find someone, Tom!
打电♥话♥告诉检察官我们控制不住局势,把那个门给关掉
Call the D.A. and tell him we can't keep this up. And shut that damn door.
好的,睿恩斯教授吗?
All right. Professor Raines?
约翰的治疗反应良好
Well John is responding well to therapy.
但是他还不能识别任何看到的面孔
But he hasn't been able to identify any of the faces that he's sees.
- 你觉得他在拖延时间吗?
- 不,没有
- You think he's trying to buy time?
- No, no. I don't think so.
老大,我不认为他会坦诚相待,让我和他聊聊
You know Chief, I don't think he's telling us everything. Let me talk to him a bit.
玩玩他,套点话
Work him, try to get something out of him.
别瞎鸡♥巴♥扯淡,沉默是金
You don't know what you're talking about. Keep your mouth closed.
安吉拉,你在这里干什么?你还好吗?
Angela, what are you doing here? Are you all right?
我在找你
I was looking for you.
好的,唔...
All right. Well...
请坐下吧
Please. Sit down.
- 你并不相信我
- 发生咩事?
- You're not going to believe me.
- What happened?
我觉得他们在跟踪我们
I think they were following me.
- 就在我离开书店的时候
- 边个?
- Just now as I was leaving the bookstore.
- Well who was?
我不知道是谁,但是...
I don't know who they are. But ...
我知道他们混在了人群之中
I could feel 'em mixed in with everyone on the street. Just...
在追随我
Watching me.
- 你不相信我
- 不是的,安吉拉
- You don't believe me.
- It's not that, Angela.
请坐下吧
Please. Sit down.
现在半个城市都处于惊慌之中
Half the city is in shock right now.
后来我去了你父亲的车间
I went to your father's workshop the other day.
我什么都看到了,我非常害怕
And I saw everything. I was terrified.
这只是个建议
It was just suggestion.
我妈妈跟着过来
My mother was followed.
她在车祸前告诉了我
She told me just before the accident.
你的兄弟告诉了我们这些
Your brother told us.
- 但我还是得到你的确认
- 我不想成为别人的负担
- I should get your statement.
- I don't want to burden anyone.
你不是负担,我的职责就是保护你
You're not a burden. All right, it's my job to protect you.
让我去取录音机,一会就回来
Let me go get my recorder, and I'll be right back.
你还好吧?
You okay?
- 谢谢,我...
- 这是为了保护你
- Thank you but I...
- It's to protect you.
好吧,非常感激
All right. I appreciate it.
我父亲说你是个奇葩
My Dad said you were a jerk.
他修车的时候你总是抱怨个不停
That you always complained when he fixed your car.
有时别人干不好事情的时候我会生气
Sometimes I get pissed off when people don't do their job well.
我可能不是你眼中的好男人,你懂的
I'm not exactly what you might call a nice guy. You know?
不,你是个暖男
Yes you are.
至少对我来说是的
To me, at least.
- 早抖
- 早抖啦
- Good night.
- Good night.
呃,嘿,谢谢你
And hey, hey. Thank you.
这是今天发生的吗?几点?
This happened today? What time?
大概三点钟,在梅恩街和蒂莫西街交叉口
Around three o'clock. Between Main and Timothy.
你妈妈究竟怎么跟你说的?
And what exactly did your mother tell you?
这是他们的策略之一
It was one of their tactics.
他们混入人群,开始跟踪别人
They blend in with people on the street and start staring at someone.
这是为什么捏?
What for?
- 是一种死亡威胁
- 她怎么知道?
- It's a death threat.
- How did she know?
她从来没说过
She never said.
但是之后她就去世了
But she died right after.
有时候他们会半夜打电♥话♥
Sometimes they'd call in the middle of the night and hang up.
以示警告
That's a warning.
警告?
A warning?
是的,就像是...
Yeah, it's like...
某种邀请,加入他们的大军
An invitation. To be one of them.
咝...
Shh...
诸多邪灵,诸多恶魔
So much depravity. So much evil.
他是如何
How...
如何欺骗我们的?我认为我的人生会恢复如初
How does he fool us? Just when I thought my life was back on track,
我妈和我也远离了魔鬼的诱惑
my mother and I away from temptation from the Devil.
当我靠近他的时候一切走向正常
That's right when I was closest to him.
你不知道吗,约翰?
You don't know, John?
- 真的不知道?
- 布鲁斯
- You really don't know?
- Bruce.
你不知道自己卷入了什么吗?
You had no idea what you were getting into?
世界上没有魔鬼,约翰,只有你,你的心里有鬼
There's no Devil, John. There's only you. You're the Devil.
你的妻子呢?你准备坦诚自己杀了她吗?
What about your wife? You ready to confess to killing her?
- 不,没有,那是个意外
- 狗屁!
- No... I didn't... It was an accident.
- Bull shit!
死亡威胁,警告电♥话♥,跟踪她的人
The threats, the anonymous phone calls. People stalking her.
你对此一无所知
You didn't know anything about that.
电影精选列表