我是布鲁斯·肯纳警官,今天是1990年10月14日
This is Detective Bruce Kenner. It is October the fourteenth, 1990.
- 说出你的全名
- 约翰·格雷
- State your full name.
- John Gray.
- ……抱着我,吻我……
- 也就是说,她一直躲着你?
- ...hugging or kissing me...
- So she's been avoiding you?
是的,而且……
Yeah. And also...
约翰,废话少说,先把你的帽子摘了
John, cut the shit okay. Take your hat off.
是的,然后还有……
Yeah and then also...
约翰,废话少说,先把你的帽子。。。
John, cut the shit okay. Take your hat...
谢特
Shit.
- 她一直在躲着你? - 是的
- She's been avoiding you? - Yeah.
然后还有
And then also the...
约翰,废话少说,先把你的。。。
John, cut the shit okay. Take your...
听见没?你说了一大堆没用的,我让你闭嘴
You were making a list of things that were obvious and I cut you off.
你那时候想说什么?什么事让你感到愧疚?
What was it you were going to say? What made you feel guilty.
额,我想我那时候指的是我儿子,罗伊.
Well I think it had to do with my son, Roy.
他。。额...说出这个词会让我感到恶心
He's umm... Just saying the word makes me sick.
哪个词?
What word?
他。。他是个鸡♥奸♥者
He's a sodomite.
他是个啥?
He's a what?
这就是我把他赶出去的原因
That's why I kicked him out.
你是说。。。他是基佬?
That means he's gay?
是的...在教会里我们称之为“鸡♥奸♥者”
No... well at church we call them sodomites.
人们效仿变♥态♥者的行为,这是罪过
Those are sins that people always learn from some pervert.
当安吉拉开始指责我时
And then when Angela started accusing me,
我...我清晰的明白,我就是这种人,我就是变♥态♥
I... I saw it clearly. It was me. I was the pervert.
你停一下
Wait a second.
你是在说你把性侵女儿的责任归咎于
Are you telling me that you're taking the blame for sexually abusing your daughter
- 你儿子是基佬? - 是的
- because your son is gay? - Yeah.
约翰,你直到现在才告诉我这个!
John, and you waited to tell me that until now!
- 为。。为什么你这么生气? - 你现在才告诉我!
- Why... Why are you angry? - Now you tell me!
- 为什么你这么愤怒? - 我勒了个去,约翰!
- Why are you so angry? - Oh God, John!
- 我真的很想帮助你 - 你帮个鸡♥巴♥蛋!
- I'm only trying to help you. - Bullshit you're trying to help me!
- 你在跟我玩游戏吗? - 没有,警官!
- Are you playing games with me? - No sir!
看着我,你有没有玩我!
Hey look at me, are you playing games!
没有,我从没对你撒谎,警官!
No, I never lied to you. sir!
你以为我不想结束这一切吗?我愿意做任何事,布鲁斯
You don't think I want to put an end to all of this? I'd do anything, Bruce.
任何能够赔偿我的罪过的事
Anything to pay for what I've done.
为了我的孩子,我不知道还能怎么办
To my children. And I don't know what else to do.
走走
Move.
你绝不善罢甘休,是吗?
You never rest, do you?
我有一个问题,你只要回答对还是错
I have a question. Just need a simple yes or no answer.
请你耐心听我说。。。
Please just for a second can you just listen to me...
尼玛的能不能闭上你们的狗嘴!
Can these dogs please shut up!
请看看这个
Look at this, please.
看看这张图?
You see this picture?
我想我认识她,我确定认识但只是一个广♥告♥
I thought I knew her, I was sure that I knew her but it's an advertisement.
很明显,这是一个绘图,描绘所有的小镇
Obviously. It's been up all over town. It's a drawing.
是吗?案件一开始,我就在想她,我应该把她放在哪里
Right? But ever since the case began, I've been thinking about her. I put her there.
我不认识她,她变得不真实
I don't know her. She's not even real.
如果。。如果用回溯调查法回溯的是一样的话
What if the regressions are the same thing.
那些不是记忆,是幻想
They're not memories. They're fantasies.
- 是被引诱的幻想 - 被谁引诱的幻想?
- They're induced fantasies. - Induced by who?
被我们,被这个疗法,被警方,被媒体
By us. By the therapy. By police, by the media.
我们对他们一遍又一遍重复相同的事情
We bombard them with the same thing over and over.
接下来就是他们的想象了
And their imagination just does the rest.
我们并没有释放记忆,我们反而制♥造♥了噩梦
We're not freeing their memories. This is a nightmare produced by all of us.
- 群体臆想 - 对,是的
- Collective hysteria. - Yeah. Yeah.
这毫无意义,那么内斯比呢?
It doesn't make sense. What about Nesbitt?
你知道他是有罪的,现在你怀疑他无罪了吗?
You know he's guilty or are you doubting that now?
不,不,乔治·内斯比是有罪的,但是可能...
No. No. George Nesbitt is guilty, but maybe...
- 可能什么? - 我不知道
- Maybe what? - I don't know.
别再病急乱投医了
Stop clutching at straws.
我没有乱投医,我在试图查明真♥相♥
I'm not clutching at straws. I'm trying to find the truth.
你是在否定我的工作!
You're demolishing my work!
- 好吧,好吧 - 这是科学
- Okay, all right... - This is science.
- 这是科学! - 我又重新掌控我的大脑了!
- This is science! - I'm starting to use my head again!
再见,教授
Goodbye Professor.
内斯比,你做了什么?
Nesbitt, what did you do?
你做了什么
What did you do.
放下!退后!
Drop that! Get over there!
摘掉面罩!你们两个!让我看你们的脸!
Let me see your faces! Both of you, let me see your faces!
你活该!
You had it coming.
谁让你这混♥蛋♥毁了他的生活
For ruining his life you bastard.
我毁了他?他们已经放了他!
His life? They just let him go!
- 你们来这里庆祝什么? -我现在该怎么办?
- What you came over here to celebrate? - What am I supposed to do now, huh?
- 我的前程呢? - 你的前程...
- What about my career? - Your career...
好吧,我犯了一些错,但是我不该为所有的这些买♥♥单!
Fine. Yeah I made some mistakes. But I shouldn't have to pay for all this!
你得到了你想要的,你的狗屁案例!你会获得奖章!
You got what you wanted. Two stooges for your bull shit case! You'll get a medal!
好吧,现在听我说
All right, listen to me right now.
我不打算告发这件事
I'm not going to report this.
纯属我们仨私人唠嗑,我只要你告诉我你知道的一切,内斯比!
This stays between us. Just tell me what you know, Nesbitt!
- 告诉你什么? - 你保守的秘密
- Tell you what? - What you kept from us.
只有你知道的咪♥咪♥
What only you know about it.
只有我知道?
Only me?
那天在车上我告诉过你
I told you that day in the car.
对吧?
Am I right?
我必须和安吉拉谈谈
I need to speak with Angela.
- 发生了什么事? - 所有的谜都解开了
- What happened? - I've solved the case.
真♥相♥永远只有一个
We've got them all.
我去叫她
I'll get her.
你好,安吉拉
Hello, Angela.
是真的吗?
Did you really?
内斯比告诉了我们所有的名字
Nesbitt gave us all the names.
是的我知道,我知道,请坐,坐吧
Yeah I know, I know. I know. Sit down. Sit down.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
安吉拉.我知道你发生了一些很可怕的事情
Angela. I know something terrible happened to you.
我也大概明白为什么一直到现在你都没有告诉我
And I understand why maybe you didn't want to tell me this until now.
内斯比说他们让你怀孕了
Nesbitt said they got you pregnant.
他们想为了教派让你有一个孩子?
Did they want you to have a baby for the sect?
安吉拉,不要有任何包袱,告诉我们所有的事情
Angela. Don't hold anything back. Tell us everything.
他也告诉了我们...
He also told us...
...有一个仪式让你流产了
...that there was a ceremony where they gave you an abortion.
请告诉我他们没有...
Please tell me they didn't...
把一个胎儿...
Put a foetus...
安吉拉
Angela.
这个是什么意思?
What is the meaning of this?
这是什么意思?
What's the meaning of it?
意思是我都知道了
It means I made it all up.
- 你为什么撒谎? - 安吉拉
- Why are you lying? - Angela.
你从一开始就在耍我们,是吗?是不是你?
You have been playing us from the start, all right. Was it you?
- 你就是打电♥话♥到我家的人? - 我没有打给任何人
- You were the one calling my house? - I didn't call anyone.
是你打的电♥话♥
You were calling my house.
你知道内斯比告诉我了什么吗?
You know what Nesbitt really told me?
他说你恨你的家庭
He told me that you hate your family.
你认为他们是一群酗酒的屌♥丝
That you think they're all a bunch of drunk losers.
你妈妈因为无法忍♥受而自杀了
And that your mother killed herself because she couldn't take it anymore.
他在骗你
That's a lie.
你确实给乔治敞开了胸怀,然后你们就睡在一起了,对吧
You really opened up to George. And then you guys were sleeping together, right.
我是说,当他告诉你他绝不会跟一个萝莉远走高飞。。。
I mean, when he told you he would never run away with a minor...
你看到你的生活越来越像母亲,你想要改变
And you saw that your life was going to be like your mothers, you wanted to change it.
在回溯调查会那天你为什么会哭?
Why were you crying that day at the seminar?
我都说了,她父亲强♥奸♥了她
I already told you why, her father raped her.
不,你过来我们谈谈
No. Can I talk to you for a second.
- 你要谈什么? - 来吧,跟我聊会
- What are you doing? - Just come, speak with me for one second.
下次你听到上帝的声音,不要打电♥话♥给我们
Next time you hear the voice of God, don't call us.
你疯了吗?!
Are you out of your mind!
快开门!肯纳先生!
Open this door right now! Mr. Kenner!
你只是说了我们想听到的
You just told us what we wanted to hear
为了对付你的家人,是这样吧安吉拉?
while getting rid of your family. Isn't that right Angela?
电影精选列表