你对我一直很好
You were always good to me.
让我认识真实的自己
Accepted me as I am.
可。。可怕
Horrible things.
太可怕了……
Horrible things...
我现在。。。知道了
I know that now.
我不希望你们再跟她讲话了
Don't talk to her anymore.
- 会逼她变疯的
- 出了什么事?
- You're making her crazy.
- What happened?
- 你真的认为她见到鬼了?
- 罗伊
- You really think she saw the Devil?
- Roy.
她所经历的,不过是回光返照
She suffered a spontaneous regression.
现在,我们需要来一场真正独♥立♥的想象
Now we need to separate the real from the imagined.
她又开始喝酒,魂不守舍
She started drinking again, she's delirious.
- 罗伊
- 你个神棍
- Roy.
- You're a fraud.
就像他一样
Just like him.
你以为我忘了?
You think I don't remember?
总是摆出一副说教的嘴脸,不管是谁的事你都要凑过去闻一闻
Always preaching, sticking your nose into other people's lives,
就像你对我做的那样!你和你那操蛋的教会!
like you did with mine! You and your fucking church!
你这么说我感到很难过,罗伊
I'm very sorry you feel that way, Roy.
那你最起码应该见见你姐姐吧?
Will you at least come and see your sister?
我要走了
I should go.
我有个更好的主意,为什么你们仨不一股脑全走了呢?
I got a better idea. Why don't all of your just go.
我和奶奶想静静
Leave us alone.
他是想保护露丝,我们会再跟他谈谈的
He's only trying to protect Rose. We have to talk to him again.
你根本不知道你的对手是谁
You don't know what you're up against.
你还没看出来吗?他已经与他们融为一体了
Don't you see it? He's with them now.
而且我觉得连他自己恐怕都还没意识到这点
And I don't think even he knows it.
- 所有这些都是撒旦的杰作
- 噢,得了吧
- All of this is Satan's work.
- Oh come on.
我说的可是邪灵
I'm talking about evil.
- 邪灵本身
- 邪灵本身?听着,牧师
- Evil itself.
- Evil itself? Listen, Reverend.
闭嘴,恶魔会对你做同样的事
No. The Devil will do the same thing to you.
就像他对约翰的家人做的那样,他会有办法玩死你
As he's doing to John's family. He'll find a way to confuse you.
不知不觉诱惑你
To tempt you.
我在车站附近发了好多
I've already handed out quite a few at the station.
- 你说神马?
- 这不会有什么损害的
- You did what?
- It can't do any harm.
晚安
Good night.
- 你干嘛不直接承认?
- 承认什么鬼?
- Why don't you just admit it?
- Admit what?
承认你吓尿了快死了
That you're scared to death.
你的脑子不再受你掌控了
You're not using your head anymore.
睿恩斯……
Raines...
你妈妈到底跟你说什么了?
And what exactly did your mother tell you?
这是他们的策略之一
It was one of their tactics.
他们混入人群,开始跟踪别人
They blend in with people on the street and start staring at someone.
这是为什么捏?
What for?
是一种死亡威胁
It's a death threat.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
你给我听好了,劳资受够了
Listen I am sick...
有时候,他们会在三更半夜打电♥话♥过来然后挂掉
Sometimes they'd call in the middle of the night and hang up.
这是一种警示
That's a warning.
- 警示?
- 是的,就像……
- A warning?
- Yeah, it's like...
某种邀请函,加入他们的大军
an invitation to be one of them.
布鲁斯?
Bruce?
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
- 我在哪儿……
- 嘘
- Where am I...
- Shh...
跟他们说他准备好了
Tell them he's ready.
内斯比……
Nesbitt...
- 这不是真的……
- 这当然不是真的
- This can't be real.
- Of course it's not real.
- 你在拘留室
- 我现在在这,布鲁斯
- You're in custody.
- It's not happening, Bruce.
- 这是个梦
- 来吧
- This is a dream.
- Come on.
慢点走
Walk slowly.
扶住他,他还有点晕
Hold him, he's still a bit dizzy.
- 小心,布鲁斯
- 你们都跑到我家里来干什么?
- Watch your step, Bruce.
- What are you all doing in my house?
- 让他走过去
- 滚出我的房♥子
- Let him through.
- Get out of my house.
让一让,让一让
Make way. Make way.
- 滚出我的房♥子!
- 这并不是你的房♥子
- Get out of my house!
- This is not your house.
你在做梦,布鲁斯
You're dreaming, Bruce.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
让他拿着刀
Give him the knife.
不!不要!
No! No!
不!不!
No! No!
别哭了,亲爱的
Don't cry sweetheart.
这只是个梦,咱们的秘密配方
It's only a dream. Our secret recipe.
来吧,喝吧
Go on. Drink.
我不是你们的人!
I'm not one of you!
我不是你们的人!我不是你们的人!
I'm not one of you! I'm not one of you!
快走啊,大妈
Come on Lady.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Tough luck.
快点,快点,快!
Come on, come on, come on. Come on!
快啊!
Come on.
早上好
Morning.
你在这儿干嘛?你♥他♥妈♥在这想干什么!
What are you doing here? What the fuck are you doing here!
- 嘿!嘿!
- 佛祖啊,布鲁斯!
- Hey! Hey!
- Jesus Christ, Bruce!
这个人被逮捕了!放开我!
This man is under arrest! Get off me!
谁给你的牛胆!快他妈放开我!
Who authorized his release! Get the fuck off me!
他是来收拾自己的东西的
He came here to pick up his stuff.
他昨天下午被释放了
They released him yesterday afternoon.
我试着打给你可你没接
I tried to call you but you never answered.
- 但是为什么!为什么放了他?
- 因为做了两次测谎,他都通过了
- But why! Why did you release him?
- He passed the polygraph twice.
- 测谎……
- 我们别无选择
- Polygraph...
- We had no choice.
- 这是我们跟他律师之间的约定……
- 约什么约?
- That's the deal we had with his lawyer...
- What deal?
他一定在撒谎,头儿!我敢肯定
I know he's lying, Chief! I know it.
布鲁斯,放松,放松好吧,他再也不会在这儿工作了
Bruce, relax. Relax okay. He'll never work here again.
听着,听我讲,可以吗?不仅仅是测谎的问题
Look. Look. May I? It's not just the test.
我们又重新看了下安吉拉医疗报告中的评估结果
We got back the results of Angela's medical report.
这些被标记的地方,都是不久前弄上的,纯属其个人所为
And the mark's superficial, it was recent, it was probably self-inflicted.
- 我亲眼看见,亲眼看见的……
- 噢,老天在上,布鲁斯,你又不是医生
- I saw... I saw...
- Oh for Christ's sake. You're not a doctor.
- 但是我亲眼看到的……
- 你看错了
- But I saw...
- You saw wrong.
这种情况其实很典型
It's typical in trauma victims to want to
受害者为了使自己的证词更加可信,往往会加上一些细节描述
strengthen their testimony by adding little details.
知道是谁签署了这份报告吗?
Do we know who signed this report?
- 布鲁斯
- 不,他们已经渗透到我们之中了!
- Bruce.
- No, they already be among us!
我一个字也不信
I don't believe any of it.
为了对付这帮家伙我忙得不可开交,算我求你,别再扛下所有事了
I got my hands full with these guys. Please, don't let all this get to you.
- 不是针对你
- 什么……
- Not to you.
- What...
你说你今天在街上被所有人盯着
You said you were being watched on the street today.
那最近你还能看到自己在镜中的映像吗?
Have you seen yourself in the mirror recently?
不如你干脆回家歇段日子,把这些乱七八糟的都忘了
Why don't you just go home and forget about the case for a few days.
你身上出了点事
Something's happening to you.
电影精选列表