为什么你不跟我说这些?他喝多了成什么逼样?
Why don't you tell us about that. What was he like when he drank?
- 我不知道
- 不,你知道的
- I don't understand.
- Yes, you do.
为什么你不告诉我们他是怎么对待你和安吉拉的?
Why don't you tell me what he did to you and Angela.
忘了吧,好吗
Just forget it, okay.
我知道回忆这些事情会很痛苦...
I understand how these things might be difficult...
这一切都是子虚乌有!
They're things that didn't happen!
如果是子虚乌有,你干嘛声嘶力竭呢?
If they didn't happen, then why do you need to raise your voice to say it.
你经历过很严重的创伤
You've been through something very traumatic.
这是大脑的应激反应
It's quite normal for the mechanisms in the brain...
你聋了吗!啊?
Are you deaf! Huh?
好吧,放轻松点
All right, take it easy okay.
请坐,我们谈谈
Sit down. We're just talking.
罗伊,我是个警官
Roy, I'm a police officer.
我来告诉你我目睹了什么
I'm going to tell you what I'm looking at.
我看到一位年轻人,从不和自己的姐妹说话
I'm looking at a young man. Who doesn't speak to his sister.
从不理睬他的父亲,独居在废弃的破楼里
Doesn't speak to his father. And is living in an abandoned building.
你有毛病吧?
What's wrong with you?
你不应做无谓的斗争,而应找到真正的敌人
You need to stop fighting everybody and find the real enemy,
那个让你觉得像他的人
the person who made you feel exactly like him.
一个失败者
A loser.
我有个很简单的建议送给你,罗
I have a very simple proposition for you, Roy.
我们回到你的住处,追溯你的青春和童年
Let's go back to your bedroom, search your adolescence, even your childhood.
寻找那些灵异的时刻
Review all those moments that were ... weird.
灵异?什么意思?
Weird? What do you mean weird?
我们在找一个戴头巾的人,罗伊
We're looking for someone in a hood, Roy.
我听见了声音
I hear voices.
在哪里?
Where?
在门后面,窃窃私语
Behind the door. Whispering.
是哪扇门?
Which door are you talking about.
是我的老房♥间的门
It's my old room.
门在打开
It's opening.
我..看到了
I... I see them.
戴着头巾
Wearing hoods.
你能看到你的父亲吗?
Can you see your father?
不知道,我看不到他们的脸
I don't know. I can't make out their faces.
为什么?他们化妆了?
Why not? Make up, maybe?
对...他们看起来...像巫师
Yeah... they look like... witches.
他们在干什么?
What are they doing?
加把劲
Come on, you know.
我不知道
I don't know...
那不是你所想的事情,而是你不愿意去想的事情
It's not what you think Roy. It's what you don't want to think.
我不知道
I don't know...
我停不下来
I can't stop...
感觉很不舒服
Something doesn't fit.
在他的视角,罗伊看到了童年的自己,对吧?
In his vision, Roy saw himself as a child. Yes?
另一个妹妹说虐待仅仅开始于去年
And the other sister says the abuse began only last year.
是的,但是这是一种有益的启发
Yeah but see, for me that's the typical progressive revelation.
对于我来说,他所说的不妥之处,就是房♥间里有六个人
For me, what doesn't fit is he said there was six
如何让六个人进进出出还能瞒天过海
people in his room. How do you get six people in and out of that room without...
不被奶奶发现?
The grandmother.
她16岁就怀了约翰
And she had John when she was barely sixteen years old.
许多人说她信邪教,但是我觉得没有理由不考虑她的问题
Everybody knew she was into some bad stuff, I see no reason for us to rule her out.
当然我应该料到的
Of course I should have realized.
我们也该动动脑子,教授
Some of us can use our heads too, Professor.
- 这些有什么意义啊!
- 格雷太太
- What is the meaning of all this!
- Mrs. Gray!
- 昨天你已经搜查了房♥子
- 露丝,露丝
- You already searched the house yesterday.
- Rose. Rose.
- 今天他们就毁了它!
- 冷静点
- Today they're destroying it!
- You need to stay calm.
- 没人给我解释情况
- 露丝!露丝!听我说!
- Nobody has explained anything to me.
- Rose! Rose! Listen to me!
这些都是无谓的,好了
None of this is necessary. All right.
我会和布罗迪谈话的,现在我们就把这些人赶走
I'll talk to Brody and right now we'll get these men out of your house.
是吗?那你呢?
Yeah? Well then why don't you?
你知道照片藏在哪里
You know where the photographs are.
我和罗伊谈话时得到的消息
I talked to Roy and he told us.
- 你在撒谎!-撒谎!
- You're lying! - You are lying!
我的孙子不会...
My Grandson didn't...
她喝多了
She's been drinking.
怎么样了,老大?
How you doin' boss?
听着,布罗迪和我一会去打保龄球
Listen, Brody and I are going bowling later.
你也来吧,放松放松
You should join us. Gonna blow off some steam.
啥?
What?
你得休息会,老大
You need to disconnect, Boss.
谢谢兄弟,你们休息的还不够吗?
Yeah, no thanks boys. Don't you disconnect too much all right?
你是位警♥察♥吗?
Are you a police officer?
正是
Yes.
你有没有性侵安吉拉·格雷?
Did you sexually abuse Angela Gray?
没有
No.
- 今天是周五吗?
- 是的
- Is today Friday?
- Yes.
- 你有没有性侵安吉拉·格雷?
- 没有
- Did you sexually abuse Roy Gray.
- No.
一份FBI报告
An FBI report.
我很讨厌你总是对的
I hate it when you're always right.
这是个大新闻,布鲁斯
This could be huge Bruce.
撒旦邪典
A cult of Satanists.
他们追踪这个已经七年了,这本书才面世
They've suspected it for seven years. Ever since the book came out.
他们上周搁置了这个事情,难以置信,看看吧
They shelved it last month, can you believe it? I mean, take a look.
关于仪式的流言四起,仿佛暗有联♥系♥
Rumours about rituals everywhere, like they're connected.
但是还没有确凿证据
But not a shred of evidence what-so-ever.
我们会找到证据的
We'll find the proof.
凯蒂刚跟我说,如果我们找不到证据
Kate just called me, if we don't find something,
- 就只能放了他
- 放了内斯比?
- we're going to have to release him.
- What?Nesbitt?
布鲁斯,这是法律规定
It's the law, Bruce.
你是说我们要放了一个撒旦教的傻♥逼♥?
You mean that this guy is part of a Satanic cult and we're going to let him go?
你有没有安吉拉·格雷的不雅照?
Do you know any pornographic pictures of Angela Gray?
- 没有
- 狗屁!
- No.
- You're lying!
我是肯纳
Kenner speaking.
我们只是试着脱去她的衬衫,这让她非常恐慌
All we tried to do was lift her shirt and she panicked.
嗨,安吉拉,我是布鲁斯,布鲁斯·肯纳,能开开门吗?
Hey Angela, it's Bruce. Bruce Kenner. Will you open the door?
听着,医生想检查你的疤痕
Listen, Doctor just wants to inspect your mark.
什么问题吗?
What's the problem?
- 如果是女性的话你会有感觉吗?
- 别扯这些
- Would you prefer if it was a female?
- It's not that.
那说什么?
What is it?
告诉我,到底是什么?
Tell me, what is it?
如果我给你看的话,他们会杀了我的
If I show it to you, they'll kill me
听我的,眼下你把一切告诉给我们非常重要
You listen to me. Right now it's incredibly important that you tell us everything.
我们觉得你的奶奶
We think that your grandmother...
得了吧,这里人很多,个个都化了妆
Come on there were more people there, with painted faces.
你为什么不能确认一下呢?
Why won't you confirm it?
魔鬼站在他们那一边
The Devil is on their side.
世界上没有鬼
The Devil doesn't exist.
这些是好人,这些是坏人
There's good people, okay. And there's bad people.
很不幸这些人都是渣滓
And unfortunately these people are real scum.
但是像你这样的好人,却比他们更强一筹
But good people, like you, are stronger than they are.
是的,人们说你很内向
Yes you are. People say that you're shy.
但我不觉得,我觉得你很勇敢
But I don't see that. I see someone who is incredibly brave.
堕入地狱,逃离魔窟,都是你一人做到的
Someone who has been through living hell and made it stop, all by yourself.
现在你只需要再走一步,相信我
Now you just need to take one more step, okay, and trust me.
现在他们也会杀了你的
Now they'll kill you too.
他们的车灯把我惊醒
...their headlights woke me up.
我见他们腰系黄绦,身穿直裰
I saw them get out of the cars, and they were wearing robes.
前往我父亲的车间
They were headed for my Dad's workshop.
一会我听到了砸门声
After a while I heard a knock at the door.
电影精选列表