The reason I'm asking so many questions is because...
我们知道房♥间里另有他人
We know there was someone else in the room.
你♥爸♥爸说的
Your father told us.
可是为什么呢?
But why?
他为什么这样说呢?
Why did he say that?
我想让你仔细看这些照片
I need you to look at these photos closely.
我不想这样继续下去
I don't want to go on with this.
安吉拉,这些人伤害了你
Angela. These people hurt you.
他们还会伤害别人
And they could hurt someone else.
你♥爸♥爸提及了一个仪式,那是什么鬼东西?
Your father said something about a ritual? What's all that about?
想写下来也行,有时候这样更好一些
Would you like to write it down? Sometimes that helps.
我需要单独完成
Alone. I want to do it alone.
可以
Okay.
她总是一副姨妈脸
She was always sad.
就像自闭症一样
Like she was shutting herself in.
它是在我们的一个研讨会上
It was in one of our seminars.
离我远点,魔鬼,上帝保佑我
...stay away from me Satan, I have Jesus.
她突然就哭了
She just started crying all of a sudden.
之后我明白了
Then I realized...
就像上帝和我说话一样
It was like, like God had spoken to me.
我把这叫做灵异第六感,牧师
I'd prefer to call that intuition, Reverend.
随你怎么叫,但是我知道那是她父亲
Call it whatever you want. But I knew it was her father.
而且事情发生了许多次
And that it had happened more than once.
安吉拉?
Angela?
他们对你这样做了吗?
These things they did to you?
他们召唤魔鬼的时候
When they summoned the Devil.
和你父亲一起的还有谁?
Who else was there with your father?
能告诉我他的名字吗?
Could you please tell me? His name?
做的很好
You did great.
我对恶魔崇拜一无所知
I'm afraid I don't know anything about Satanism.
你有信仰吗?
Are you a man of faith?
我想现在不是回答问题的时候
I'm afraid I'm in no mood to answer that question.
你是不可知论者,你想信却不敢信
Agnostic. You want to believe, but you can't.
别提我担心,我早经历过这档子事
Don't worry. I went through that phase myself.
我有份副本
I got a hold of a copy.
你用倒十字架烙了她
You branded her with an inverted cross.
我开始明白你为什么找我们来了
Now I'm starting to understand why you came to us.
并不是为了超度你的妻子
It wasn't to get over your wife's death.
而是亵渎我们的教堂
It was to desecrate our church.
好吧牧师
Well Reverend,
我...
I...
你不知道我在说什么
You don't know what I'm talking about.
你忘了那些辱骂和折磨了吗
You don't remember the insults, or the torture?
那些污秽之物
Or the excrement or...
好了约翰...帮个忙
Okay John... Just do us all a favour.
试试
Try.
成为黑魔法的仪式的一部分
...as part of a ritual involving black magic.
他的一个共犯曾经就职于警♥察♥局
One of his accomplices could even belong to the Hoyer Police Department.
今晚,别忘了我们的事情
And tonight, don't miss our special segment...
很好,我就说不会有什么大问题
Wonderful. That's what I call not causing a panic.
让这座城市的人们继续不安下去吧
...keep the people of this city in suspense.
- 喂? - 我是克利夫兰,打开电视
- Hello? - It's Cleveland, turn on the TV.
好的,什么台?
Yeah, all right. What channel?
嗯,稍等
Yeah. Give me a second.
我们曾考虑过,在中世纪,魔鬼仪式泛滥
We used to consider Satanic ritual abuse something from the middle ages,
在文献传说中也有机载
or literary fantasy.
但近年来,像这种书让我们长了许多姿势
But in the last few years, books like this one have opened our eyes.
他们在我的背上烙印,说我是他的奴隶
They branded his sign on my back, said that I was his slave.
他们让我参加他们15周年的盛会
They made me attend their ceremonies for 15 years.
有一次我甚至看到他们献祭
One time I even saw them sacrifice...
好明天见
Yeah right I'll see you tomorrow.
也许人们无法胜任这种事情是很正常的
Maybe it's easier to think people aren't capable of doing things like this.
很不幸
It's very sad.
不,不!我想要去!
No! No! I don't want to!
好的,安吉拉说内斯比给自己烙印
Okay, Angela says that Nesbitt branded this...
用刀切腹后烙在胃上
...on her stomach with a knife.
约翰确认了这一点,而且还只是冰山一角
John just corroborated it. That's not all.
现在他想起来了一只黑猫和戴头巾的男人的片段
Now he remembers something about a black cat and someone wearing a hood.
你可以想象我在说什么
You can imagine what I'm talking about.
邪恶仪式的泛滥
Satanic Ritual Abuse.
无证拘留乔治需要多久?
How long will you detain George without any proof?
他是个条子,我们可以无限期拘留
He's a cop, we can detain him as long as necessary.
汤姆,把书找来,给每人印一份
Tom. Find this book. Get everybody a copy.
- 每人一份?
- S·库珀,她昨晚刚上的电视
- Everybody?
- S. Cooper, she was on TV last night.
- 我能做图片复印吗?
- 只印一份
- Can I make photocopies?
- Just a copy Tom.
我们很拮据...我不得不承认
We're poor... I had to say it.
老板,我已经读了这本书了,但是毫无启发
Boss, I actually read that book. But it seemed like a pile of trash to me.
婴儿献祭和色情电影?得了吧
Baby sacrifices and snuff movies? Come on.
FBI才看不上
The FBI would be all over something like that.
真的吗?你咋知道的?
Really? What do you know about it?
你有没有叫过FBI?
Have you even bothered to call the FBI?
没,但是。。
No, but...
这案子很复杂
This case is a little bit more complicated
比到处贴罚单复杂多了
than taking a stroll and handing out parking tickets.
我们要保持警惕,不能出错
We have to be on-point. No mistakes.
确保万无一失
Even if it's just this one time.
你这话什么意思?
What's that mean, just this one time.
行了,行了,够了!够了!
Okay, okay. Enough! Enough!
去吧,干活去吧
Go on, get the job done.
我想这是座安静的小镇
I thought this was a quiet town.
让我忍♥不住想我的孙女
Keep thinking of my granddaughters, Jesus.
你看起来不太好,困了?
You don't look too good. You sleepin'?
我有种不祥的预感...
I just get the feeling with this case...
- 咋的?
- 我也说不上来
- What?
- I don't know.
你的眼神吓到我了
That look in your eyes scares me.
这还只是冰山一角,巨大的冰山
It's a part of something bigger. You know much bigger.
查理,我说了多少遍了,进屋先敲门
Charlie, how many times did I say, knock first.
- 抱歉老大,哈哈,我们找到他了
- 找到谁了?
- Sorry Chief. Ahh, we found him.
- Who?
约翰之子,罗伊,他住在匹兹堡
John's son. Roy. He lives in Pittsburgh.
好吧,汤姆是个怎样的人?
Okay. Where the hell is Tom?
问他吧,如果我们的部门能出起到匹兹堡的机票钱的话
Ask him, if our department can afford two plane tickets to Pittsburgh.
宾夕法尼亚州,匹兹堡市
- 你♥爸♥爸告诉我们的
- 为什么?他为什么要告诉你们呢?
- Your father told us.
- Why? Why did he say that?
我要你仔细看着这些照片
I need you to look at these photos closely.
- 我不想继续下去了
- 安吉拉,这些人伤害了你
- I don't want to go on with this.
- Angela, these people hurt you.
你有没有让你老婆一遍一遍地听这个?
Do you make your wife listen to this over and over again?
- 我们分居了
- 现在你明白了
- We're separated.
- Well now you know why.
嗨,罗伊
Hey Roy.
- 一个仪式?
- 是的
- A ritual?
- Yeah.
- 真是个好题材
- 有没有吓到你?
- It's a great story.
- Does it surprise you?
我爸爸崇拜魔鬼?
My father worships the devil?
你怎么看呢,宝贝
What would you think? Good girl.
这就是你跑开的原因?为了理他远一些?
Is that why you ran away? To get away from him?
- 你怎么不自己问他
- 我问了,所以我才到这儿来
- Why don't you ask him.
- I did. That's why I'm here.
你妈妈呢?对你怎么样?
What about your mother? Was she good to you?
她离我们而去了
Yeah. When she left us.
她自杀了,你知道吗?
She killed herself... Did you know that?
我只看到新闻报道,方向盘失误,死于车祸
I just know what it said in the report - a car accident. A lapse at the wheel.
我爸爸让她整整20年处于煎熬之中
My Dad made her life hell for 20 years.
他是个酒鬼,这也许不会出现在新闻里
He's a drunk, you know, it's probably not in the report.
他让我们都信仰基♥督♥福音,仿佛有什么用似的
He got us all involved in that Evangelical stuff, like that would make things better.
电影精选列表