...at least I was trying to save the world from mass destruction!
你只是在巧言令色
You are just twisting words.
你让俄♥罗♥斯♥拥有了核弹
You gave Russia the bomb!
这事出来了我就不干了
I'm finished when this comes out!
我不能
I can't ...
不能怎样 尼克
Can't what, Nick?
我不能这么做
I can't do this!
你是说
You mean ...
你是说 你不能支持我 你的母亲吗
You mean you won't stand by me?! Your own mother?
我坚持不下去的 尼克
I can't do this, Nick!
一个人坚持不下去的
Not on my own.
你来了
You came!
-我当然要来 -保持距离
- Of course I came. - Keep your distance!
这里的待遇糟糕极了
The service around here is terrible.
我给你带了一些烟抽
I brought you some cigarettes.
我有些事要说
I've got some news!
我收到一封来自我老婆的信
I got a letter from my wife.
如果我早知道我要做得 是让自己被捕
If I had known all I had to do, was get myself arrested ...
你为什么要哭
Why are you crying?
我不能嫁给你 麦克斯
I can't marry you, Max!
-你当然可以 -不 我不能
- Of course you can. - No I can't!
我会出去的 我什么都没干
I'll get out of here, I haven't done anything.
我知道你没有
I know you haven't!
能让我们单独待两分钟吗
Two minutes alone?
-是我♥干♥的 -什么
- It was me. - What?
那些机密
The secrets!
-什么机密 -我十分抱歉
- Secrets? - I'm so sorry!
我会向他们坦白一切的
I'm going to tell them everything!
关于核弹
The bomb!
-我的天 -非常对不起
- Oh My God! - I'm so sorry!
是你
You?
你怎么能
How could you?
为什么
Why?
广岛
Hiroshima!
为什么
Why?
我会向他们坦白一切的
I'm going to tell them everything!
有一艘去澳大利亚的船
There is a boat to Australia.
我会登船 坦白 然后你就自♥由♥了
I'll get on it, confess ... And then you'll be free!
不
No!
不
No!
你不明白吗 那有什么意义 我爱你
But don't you see? What is the point of that? I love you!
没有你我活不下去
I can't live without you!
我不想你去澳大利亚
I don't want you to go to Australia!
我爱你
I love you!
-你和我一样吗 -当然 我也爱你
- Do you feel the same? - Of course, I do!
-麦克斯我都做了什么 -让我上法庭
- Max! What have I done? - Let me go to trial!
没有任何证据 我会为自己正名
There is no evidence. I'll clear my name.
不 那样你在法庭上一定会为我撒谎
No, then you'll have to lie about me In court.
我不能让你那么做
I can't let you do that.
即便你被无罪释放 所有人也都记得
Even if you are acquitted, everyone will remember this
你无法为自己正名
You won't be able to clear your name!
你无法回到你原来的工作 原来的生活
You won't be able to go back to your old job ... or your old life!
但你不明白吗 我不想要原来的生活
But don't you see? I don't want my old life!
我想要新的生活
I want a new life here
和你一起的生活
with you!
-还有一个办法 -什么
- There might be another way! - What?
到时间了
Time!
什么办法
What other way?
我不会再待着了
I will not be put off any longer!
我已经在那儿坐了整整一小时了
I have been sat there for a whole bloody hour!
现在 你去告诉米歇尔先生
Now, you tell Mr. Mitchell that
-我立刻就要见到他 -借过
- I want to see him right now! - Excuse me, excuse me.
我要求现在见他 完全不可接受
I demand to see him! It's completely unacceptable!
我十分抱歉 一个糟糕的误会
I'm so sorry! A dreadful misunderstanding.
你非要搞得这么难堪吗
Did you have to make such a ghastly scene?
你有必要躲我的电♥话♥吗
Did you have to ignore my calls?
一切都在分崩离析
Everything's falling apart!
卡拉克被派往驻华盛顿印度大使♥馆♥
Kharak's been posted to the Indian embassy in Washington.
本来可以是场政♥变♥ 可他是个糟糕的酒鬼
It should be a coup, except he's a terrible lush,
没起到啥作用
falling out of clubs.
我觉得他被压垮了
I think the pressure's got to him.
但这不是你来这里的原因 对吧
But that's not why you're here though, is it?
你怎么可以让索妮娅那么做
How could you let Sonya do it?
我无法阻止索妮娅做任何事
I can't stop Sonya doing anything.
你负责所有的行动
Well, you run all the operations ...
亲爱的姑娘 索妮娅负责所有的行动
My dear girl, Sonya does!
一直都是
Always has ...
我知道她告发他时 为时已晚
I didn't know she denounced him, until it was too late.
你觉得我会让任何人伤害他吗
Do you think I'd let anyone hurt him?
这是谁
Who is this?
-里奥 -翻背面看看
- Leo - Turn it over!
1944年8月14日
-是谁 -里奥的儿子
- Who is it? - Leo's son.
和索妮娅的吗
With Sonya?
这就是她突然去瑞士的原因
So that's why she suddenly went to Switzerland
所有人都知道 除了我
Everybody knew, except me.
你肯定觉得 我就是个傻子
You must think I'm such an idiot!
他很爱你 你知道 他只是没说出来
He felt deeply for you, you know. He just didn't have the words.
听着 我可以组织一个完整的叛逃计划
Listen, I can organize a full defector program!
不去俄♥罗♥斯♥ 去澳大利亚
Not Russia. Australia!
-那才是我想去的地方 -你说得对
- That's where I want to go. -You're right.
索妮娅去了莫斯科 那会有些尴尬
Sonya's gone back to Moscow, that might be awkward.
澳大利亚
Australia ...
-好吧 但给我一两周时间 -不
- Alright, but give me a week or two. - No.
有一艘船三天后离开 我要两张船票
There is a boat; leaves in 3 days. And I need two tickets.
你必须把麦克斯弄出监狱
You have to get Max out of prison!
那个教授吗
The professor?
-我把一切都告诉他了 -为什么
- I told him everything! - Why?
因为我不会让他因为没做过的事
Because I am not going to let him rot in jail
在监狱待到地老天荒
for something he didn't do.
不 我做不到 风险太大了
No, I can't. It's too risky!
你得抛弃他 自己走
You will have to leave him, and go alone.
你不会的
You wouldn't!
我有一张给你妻子 一张给《每日邮报》
I have one for you wife, and one for the Daily Mail.
我要两张船票 两个新的身份
I want two tickets; two new identities.
英国在核时代的最后一个间谍终于暴露了
Britain's last spy from the Atomic Age has finally been exposed.
昨日在下议院
Joan Stanley's name was released
琼·斯坦利的名字被公布了出来
to the House of Commons yesterday.
她个人对向俄♥罗♥斯♥提供英国的原子机密
She was personally responsible for providing Russia
这一行为负责
with British atomic secrets.
我被指控于上世纪40年代
I have been accused of passing information
向俄♥罗♥斯♥人传递信息
to the Russians in the 1940s.
那些信息加快了俄♥罗♥斯♥人制♥造♥核弹的步伐
Information which accelerated their ability to build an atomic bomb.
我被指控欺骗了我的同事 我的家人
I have been accused of deceiving my colleagues and my family.
这些我并不否认
This I don't deny.
但我亦被指控欺骗了我的国家
But I have also been accused of deceiving my country.
我不是间谍
I'm not a spy!
我没有与国家作对
I don't believe in working against one's country.
我想让俄♥罗♥斯♥人与西方人保持同样的水准
I wanted the Russians to be on equal footing with the West.
我不是一个叛徒
I'm not a traitor
我
I...
我希望所有人拥有同样的知识
I wanted everyone to share the same knowledge
-因为 -俄♥罗♥斯♥人给了你多少钱
- Because ... - How much did the Russians pay you?
你觉得你能逃脱惩罚吗
Did you think you would get away with it?
因为只有那样
Because only that way
才能避免又一次世界大战的浩劫
Could the horror of another World War be averted
而我相信如果你回顾历史
And I think if you look back at history,
你就应该明白 我是对的
you'd see I was right.
你应该为自己感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself!
红琼
Red Joan!
斯坦利夫人无需为任何事而感到羞耻
Mrs. Stanley has nothing to be ashamed of!