我是说你干嘛潜伏在女更衣室
I meant, lurking in the Ladies.
我们俩不能被看到一起
Oh, well, we can't be seen together.
你在进行一次调研之旅吗
You are on a research trip?
-能否冒昧一问 -不行
- Dare I ask? - No.
琼琼我好不容易找到了你
Jojo, I have had to find you!
我无法停止对你的思念
I... I can't stop thinking about you.
我的小同志
My little Comrade!
核弹必须要被分享
The bomb must be shared ...
俄♥罗♥斯♥人他们得知道
The Russians, they deserve to know...
盟友们也将会用它做出一些可怕的事
The Allies are going to do something dreadful with it.
别太天真了
Do not be naïve.
琼
Joan!
我已经厌倦了你毒药般的亲吻
I am sick of your poison kisses.
我们之间有半分真情吗
Has any of it... us ... been real?
-琼 -我受够了被你这样折磨
- Joan! - I'm fed up with being picked up and let down!
你总在你需要什么东西的时候突然出现
You pop up whenever you want something,
而不是在我需要你的时候
and never when I need you!
你没事吗
Is everything alright?
-他们要等不及了 -来了
- They are waiting to start the tour. - Coming
你想错我了
You have got me all wrong!
如果你改变了想法 联♥系♥索妮娅
If you change your mind, call Sonya.
你在蒙特利尔市遇见了里奥吗
Did you meet Leo in Montreal?
战后您回到了剑桥吗
What about after the war back in Cambridge?
斯坦利太太
Mrs. Stanley?
108长吨♥ 释放出相当于
108 long tons, releasing the equivalent of
22千吨♥的炸♥药♥的威力
22 Kilotons of TNT.
它成功在美国的新墨西哥州引爆
Successful detonation in New Mexico!
机会只有一次 而他们做到了
One chance to get it right and they did it!
-现在呢 -他们也会用的
- Now what? - They'll use it.
你是说日本吗
Japan?
他们会事先警告他们 不是吗
Well, they will warn them first, won't they?
我昨晚去了电影院
I went to the pictures last night,
看到了死亡集中营的报道
and saw the news reels of the death camps.
我们应该把它用在德国佬身上
We should have used it on the Krauts.
不像德国人 日本人是不会投降的
But unlike the Germans, the Japanese, they'll never surrender.
这意味着成千上万的人会死
It would mean the death of hundreds of thousands of people!
别这样想
Don't think like that!
我们是科学家 我们的工作是做好物理
We are scientists, our job is to get the physics right.
把政♥治♥问题留给政客吧 现在听好
Leave the politics to the politicians. Now, listen,
这已经不是个秘密 美国人也有核弹了
it is not a secret, that America has the bomb.
一定会有的 我们也要试着做一个
It's bound to come out, that we are trying to make one.
斯大林会想要一个的
Stalin will want one, too.
他们会拿它做什么
What are they going to do about that?
让俄♥罗♥斯♥也参与进来
Bring Russia in on it!
他们也会有的 不是吗
Well, they will! Won't they?!
-不敢苟同 -但我们是盟友
- I don't think so. - But we are allies!
现在是 但以后的事谁知道呢
For now, but who knows later.
但我们在加拿大的时候
But when we were in Canada ...
他们不会想让斯大林有这样的武器
They won't want Stalin having a weapon like this!
为什么 以防他像我们这样使用吗
Why? In case he uses it like we could?
我就是随口一说罢了
I tell you what! Scratch all this!
中午我请客 下午休息 怎么样
Pub lunch on me, and an afternoon off! What do you say?
干得漂亮
Well done!
工作开心
Jolly good work!
第一颗原♥子♥弹♥
The first atomic bomb has been dropped
被美国飞机投向日本的广岛市
by United State aircraft on the Japanese city of Hiroshima...
杜鲁门总统说这比
President Truman has said that the device was more than 2000
从前的普通炸♥弹♥轰炸两千次
times more powerful
还要有力
than the largest ever bomb used to date...
杜鲁门总统宣布 第二颗核弹
President Truman has announced, a second bomb has been dropped
将会投向长崎市
on the city of Nagasaki...
七万四千名群众将会被杀死或受伤
74,000 people have been killed and at least as many injured.
这就是广岛市被轰炸后的模样
This is what Hiroshima looked like after the blast
四英里半的人口密集城市
four and a half square miles of this heavily populated city
被尽数烧毁
completely burned out,
十三万五千人或被直接炸死
135,000 dead either killed instantly
或死于爆♥炸♥后的辐射
or from the effects of radiation in the aftermath.
至今也没人知道会有多少人
Nobody yet knows how many more thousands will die
会因接下来几年的核辐射而死亡
in the coming years, due to radiation.
全世界从未见证过如此规模的人祸
The world has never witnessed destruction on this scale before...
-这里是以利 4 3 6 -索妮娅
- Eli 4 3 6. - Sonya!
-琼 -我有东西要给你
- Joan? - I've got something for you
准备展示E号♥文件
Preparing Exhibit E.
我们能快点结束吗 我们经历过这一切
Can we wrap this up? We've been through all this!
况且她否认你所声称的一切
She's denied everything you've alleged.
向被告展示E号♥文件
Passing Exhibit E to the accused.
你认识这个吗
Do you recognize this?
扩散装置效率的波动
"Fluctuations in the efficiency of
1945年9月2日
a diffusions plant, 2 September 1945 "
不
No.
这份报告由战争结束后的1945年
This report was produced by the Cambridge division of Tube Alloys
剑桥管合金分部提供
in 1945 just after the end of the war.
这个是机密文件
It's classified material.
现在却在莫斯科的克格勃属于特工洛托
Yet somehow found its way into a KGB file in Moscow
苏联国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会
文件中找到
attributed to Agent Lotto.
谁是特工洛托
Who is Agent Lotto?
我们从最近在叛逃的俄♥罗♥斯♥特工那拿到的
We have this file from a recently defected Russian agent.
这与我又有什么关系呢
What does it got to do with me?
琼
Joan!
我非常英国范 所以我超想喝茶
I've become so English, I'm desperate for a tea!
-索妮娅 -怎么了
- Sonya! - What?
-恭喜你 -你是指这个
- Congratulations! - Oh, this?
我们觉得它比那啥来得更早
We thought it was about time it has been much easier than...
比什么
than what?
比我预期更早 杰米高兴坏了
Than I expected! Jamie's been wonderful.
所以你有什么要给我的
So! Have you got something for me?
-要是它是错的呢 -克格勃会给我一枪的
- What if it goes wrong? - The KGB will have me shot!
我是说这里
I mean here.
英国人会因为叛国罪而吊死你吗
The British hang you for treason, don't they?
别自己吓自己了
Stop scaring yourself.
-我们会没事的 -我不像你这样勇敢
- We're going to be fine. - I'm not brave like you.
没人会怀疑我们的 我们只是女人罢了
Nobody would suspect us! We're women.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot...
-生日快乐 亲爱的 -但是
- Happy Birthday, darling! - But it's not ...
我知道有点早 但是别现在打开
I know it's a little early, so do not open it here.
收下吧
Save it!
在我把它给了你后
what happens...
接下来会发生什么
After I give it to you?
我会告诉威廉 我可以发无线电
I tell William then some of it, I can radio.
不会被人监听到吗
Can't people listen in?
我会把它先做成密♥码♥
I'll encrypt it first!
举止正常些 别太紧张
Behave normally. Don't look nervous.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - Thanks.
我们需要文件 报道 图纸 图表
We need files, reports, drawings, diagrams...
对不起
So sorry!
我们应该频繁地在公开场合碰面
We should always meet in public places..
直接来我家碰面太危险了
It's too dangerous to come to my house..
每一份新材料都要做一份额外的副本
For new material, make an extra copy.
但不要隐藏它
Don't conceal it.
把它和真正的文件放在一起
Keep it with the real filing,
直到你准备好把它给我
until you're ready to bring it to me..
若你必须要隐藏某个东西 要显而易见
If you must hide anything, do it in plain sight.
随时做好即兴表演的准备
Be prepared to improvise!
对不起
Oh! Sorry!
如果你觉得被跟踪了 那就去女装店
And if you think you're being followed, go into a ladies' shop.
没男的会跟到那去
No man will follow you there..
你好呀卡提亚
Hello Katya..
特工洛托
Agent Lotto!
难道不是你做的吗
You did this, didn't you?
你怎么想的