你喜欢你的工作吗
Are you enjoying your job?
我一直以来都想在科学界工作
Working in sciences is all I ever wanted to do
-具体是什么工作呢 -做研究
- Which is exactly? - Research
哪个地方
Into?
-你知道我不能说 -说嘛 琼琼
- You know I can't say - Come on, Jojo
现在我们又在一起了下周我能去找你吗
Now we've reconnected I could pop up next week?
也许你可以带我参观你的办公室
Maybe you could show me around your office?
在实验室里
In laboratory!
或者我们可以吃午饭吗
And we could have lunch?
-我不能 -别这样
- I can't! - Come on!
他们随时都会派我出国
They are going to send me abroad any moment
我们可能没有太多时间
We might not have much time
威廉 我
William, I ...
我只能说…
I just have to say, that ...
-我不这么看你 -什么意思
- I don't think of you that way - What way?
丈夫的人选
Husband material
天啊 琼
God! Joan!
我已有所属了 还记得卡拉克吗
I'm already spoken for. Remember Kharak?
我们在一起很多年了
We have been together for years
所以 威廉知道你在管合金公♥司♥干什么
So, William knew what you were doing at Tube Alloys,
是吗
didn't he?
你告诉他了吗
Did you tell him?
不 我没告诉他 我没有告诉任何人
No, I didn't tell him! I did not tell anyone!
史密斯小姐 是谁来了
Who is there, miss Smith?
只是我表哥 菲茨帕特里克夫人
It's just my cousin, Mrs. Fitzpatrick.
他来这里是为了
He's here to ...
和我激烈云雨一番
Make passionate love to me
帮我做个书架
Help me build a bookshelf
所以 你什么都不能告诉我吗
So, you can't even tell me the basics?
不 我不能 这是规则
No, I can't. It's the rules
我们现在是一条船上的人了
We are on the same side now
连丘吉尔都这么说
Even Churchill says so.
我不会告诉你的
I am not telling you!
我离开组织了
I left the party
-是他们强迫你了吗 -不是
- Did they make you? - No
对第三国际来说更容易
It's easier for Comintern.
第三国际:列♥宁♥领导创建的共♥产♥党和共♥产♥主义组织的国际组织
我可以继续我在加拿大的工作
I can continue my work in Canada ...
加拿大
Canada?
为了避免被视为隐患
Not be considered a security risk.
你要去加拿大吗
You're going to Canada?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help
琼琼
JoJo
这就是我来这里的原因
That is why I'm here.
我以为你是来看我的
I thought you were here to see me
别这样
Come on
我对你的感情还用得着说吗
That goes without saying
偶尔试着说出来
Well, try saying it sometimes!
我的小同志
My little Comrade!
当苏联参战时
When the USSR came into the war ...
USSR:苏联全称苏维埃社♥会♥主♥义♥共和国联盟
丘吉尔承诺将分享所有的先进技术
Churchill promised that all technological advancements would be shared
他没有遵守诺言
He has not kept that promise.
我们需要文件
We need documents ...
设计图
... designs...
研究资料
... research...
你怎么知道这个项目的事情的
How do you know... about the project?
这跟你我无关
It's nothing to do with you and me
这是为了拯救革命
It is about saving the revolution
你想让我把研究资料偷运出去
You want me to smuggle the research out?
-偷了它吗 -不 不是的
- To steal it? - No! No! No! It's not
是分享
To share it
不 里奥 我不会这么做的
No, Leo! No, I won't!
这件新武器的等级完全不同 对吗
This new weapon is on a completely different level .Is it not?
-帮帮我们 -不 绝对不行
- Help us - No! Absolutely not!
你知道吗 琼琼
Do you know, Jojo?
我真的对你期待很高
I really expected more from you!
你没发现你的地位特殊吗
Do not you see that you are in a special position?
你可以改变世界
You can change the world
不 老天 我不是重振士气的工具
No, for God's sake! I'm not one of your rallies!
琼琼 听着
Jojo, listen!
不 里奥 我不会这么做的
No, Leo, I won't! I won't do it!
你不应该来找我
You shouldn't have asked me!
你走吧 我受够了
Just leave! I've had enough!
你可真有原则 太固执了
You are being principled and stubborn.
-不可理喻 -快滚
- No reason - Just go!
我要接个电♥话♥
I have to take this!
现在时间是12:31 审问暂停
Time is now 12:31, and this interview is suspended.
你从没告诉过我你在制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
You never told me you worked on the bomb
我不能告诉你
I couldn't tell you
我签署了官方保密协议
I signed the Offical Secrets Act.
我没有生气 妈妈 我只是很惊讶
I'm not angry, mama I'm just surprised
我以为你是个受过高等教育的图书管♥理♥员♥
I thought you were over-educated for a librarian
好像我并不认识你
It's like I don't know you
我是你妈妈
I am your mother
你知道炸♥弹♥能做什么吗
Did you know what the bomb could do?
我们只知道我们必须在德国之前得到它
We knew that we had to get it before Germany.
想象一下如果他们先得到的后果
Just imagine if they got it first
我们知道我们做了一件值得做的事情
We knew we were doing something worthwhile
你知道 从长远来看
You know, for the long term
-它的力量的用途 -爸爸知道吗
- The uses of its energy - Did dad know?
知道 这就是我们搬到澳大利亚的原因
Yes, that's why we moved to Australia
我以为你是在船上遇到的
I thought you met on the boat going over?
我们早就认识了 但是
Well, we did know each other beforehand, but ...
我们认为如果我们假装…
We thought it would be better, if we pretended ...
你告诉我的一切都是真的吗
Is anything you've ever told me actually true?
是的 和你有关的一切都是真的
Yes, everything relating to you
副总理 查德威克教授
Deputy Prime Minister! Professor Chadwick!
这位是爱德华教授 詹金斯教授
This is Professor Edward, Professor Jenkins,
你好 你好
Good morning Good morning
-索诺教授 -你好
- Professor Thornau - Good morning
-这位是唐纳德·海斯廷斯 -你好
- And this is Donald Hastings Good morning
他负责定量和定性分♥析♥
He is in charge of quantitative and qualitative analysis
你负责茶水的吗
Are you in charge of the tea?
你已经做了很多了
You have come a long way
还远远不够 先生
Not far enough sir
我们需要建造一个反应堆来制♥造♥钚
We need to build a reactor to breed Plutonium
-只有加拿大人能做吗 -是的
- The Canadians? - Exactly
如果我们能和他们合作
If we can share with them ...
我们得去那里
We need to go there
需要你的许可 先生
With your permission, sir
同意
Agreed!
如果你成功了 你明白这意味着什么吗
If you succeed, you understand what it means?
谈判桌上的一席之地
A seat at the table...
我们怎能安心入睡
How will we sleep at night?
目前 这只是作为一种震慑手段
At the moment, it's only intended as a deterrent
所以我们自己更应该要发展
All the more reason to develop one of our own.
否则美♥国♥佬♥会控制一切
Otherwise the Yanks will control everything.
我们现在需要一个炸♥弹♥
We need one now ...
并且上面必须画着英国的国旗
And we need it with a bloody Union Jack on top
索妮娅
Sonya!
你回来晚了 所以女房♥东让我进来了
You're late, so the landlady let me in!
-见到你真是太高兴了 -我也是
- It's lovely to see you! - And you!
三年没见了
Three years!
-谢谢你帮我看管箱子 -不用客气
- Thanks for looking after my trunk! - That's alright.
我结婚了
I am married
和杰米 去年冬天我在瑞士遇到他
To Jamie; I met him last winter in Switzerland.
多亏了威廉
Thanks to William.
他是一个共♥产♥主义者 他还是英国人
He is a Pinko, and he is English
这就是你回来的原因吗
Is that why you're back?
-你住在哪里 -在以利
- Where will you live? - In Eli