警♥察♥将其归为自杀
The police ruled it suicide.
但我们的文件说克格勃参与其中
But our files suggest the KGB were involved.
我不应该抛下他离开的
I should never have walked out on him.
他还有什么 可怜的里奥
What else did he have? Poor Leo!
我觉得暂时先到此为止吧
I think that's enough for now.
我们会给你们一点时间
We'll give you a few minutes.
时间11时32分 审问暂停
Time's 11:32; interview suspended.
-他们会把你累垮的 -这就是晕厥
- They'll wear you out. - It was only a blackout.
我的理智都还在
I've still got all my marbles.
你跟艾利森和孩子们说了吗
Did you tell Allison and the children?
艾利森说了
Allison, yes.
不知道怎么跟孩子们说
Don't know what to say to the boys.
或许我可以去说
Maybe I can.
有一件事你要告诉我 我要听实话
There is one thing you have to tell me. And I want the absolute truth.
父亲知道多少
How much did dad know?
够多了
Enough.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
不能因为一个人因小失大
This is bigger than one person, you know.
你们是不是已经把他从记录里抹去了
Have you already white-washed him from history?
你们这些人一般都会这么干不是吗
That's what you lot usually do, isn't it?
-有人在意原因吗 -我们当然在意
- Doesn't anyone care why? - Of course we do!
你知道我对他什么感觉
You know what I felt for him!
索妮娅觉得他迷失了方向
Sonya thinks he'd lost his way.
他在质疑斯大林 还有整个体系
He was questioning Stalin; the whole system!
什么胡话 他还想去俄♥罗♥斯♥
That's rubbish! He wanted to go to Russia.
威廉 我觉得
William, I think...
我跟他说的最后的话还是
The last thing I said to him was...
还是我不爱他
Was that I didn't love him!
然后我就发现了他的尸体
And then I found his body!
所有人都以为你做这些是为了里奥
Look, everyone thinks you did all this for Leo.
但我知道不是这样的
But I know that wasn't true.
我没法重新开始了
I can't start again.
我们不再是同盟了 战争结束了
We're not allies any more. The war's over.
是啊 八千万人死了
Yes, with 80 million dead.
其中两千万是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
20 million of them Russians.
你想让这再发生一次吗
Do you want that again?
-我被抓了怎么办 -不会的
- What happens if I get caught? - You won't!
但如果你觉得会被抓 我能帮忙
But, if it looks like you might ... I can help!
-我可以把你弄出来 -怎么弄
- I can get you out. - How?
我这些日子在外♥交♥部♥的地位很高
I'm pretty high up in the Foreign Office these days.
不知为什么 他们挺喜欢我的
For some reason, they rather like me.
索妮娅有跟你说过 我要结婚了吗
Did Sonya tell you, I'm getting married?
是我的秘书 很可爱的女孩
She is my secretary. Lovely girl!
是卡拉克很好的掩护
It is a good cover for Kharak.
听我说 琼
Listen, Joan.
我们需要你
We need you.
我让索妮娅等你电♥话♥吧
Let me tell Sonya to expect your call!
请帮我接以利436
Please connect me to Eli 4-3-6.
很抱歉 该号♥码已不再使用
I am sorry, caller. That line is no longer in service.
-还需要我接其他号♥码吗 -不用了
- Would you like me to try another? - No.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
现在上车
Now boarding!
请尽快上车 二号♥月台
Now boarding! Platform 2.
打扰一下 请问你知道这是哪里吗
Excuse me, do you know where this is?
到了
Here we go.
-谢谢 -为您效劳
- Thank you! - Madam.
索妮娅
Sonya!
索妮娅
Sonya?
索妮娅 你在吗
Sonya! Are you here?
圣克里斯托弗指引我们
里奥 1920年
1944年8月14日
琼
Uhm, Joan!
来和我喝一杯吧
Come and have a drink with me.
-我得走了 -琼
- I have to go. - Joan!
-我以为你说你不想有外遇 -是不想
- I thought you said you didn't want an affair? - I don't!
-那为什么 -我向妻子提出离婚了
- Then, why... - I asked my wife for a divorce.
我问了她几年了
I have been asking her for years.
我们从加拿大回来就开始问了
Ever since we got back from Canada.
她一直很拒绝 怕见到别人会难堪
She has always refused ... The social embarrassment.
但她不能一直拒绝妥协 我答应给她
But she can't hold out forever. I've offered her ...
一切
... everything.
我需要为自己的幸福负责
I need to be responsible for my own happiness.
那意味着和你在一起
That means being with you.
我还爱着你 琼
I still love you, Joan.
告诉我你也一样
Tell me you feel the same.
-是 长官 -我们来自政♥治♥保安处
- Yes, sir! - We are from Special Branch.
来这里见戴维斯教授
We are here to see Professor Davis.
稍等
One moment.
麦克斯 警♥察♥来了
Max! The police are here!
军情5处会认为是我们出了问题
MI-5 will think it's come from us!
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 他们做出来了 也测验了
The Russians. They've done it! They've tested!
他们怎么做到的
How did they get there?
他们原来和我们比差远了
They were nowhere near us!
所以 一定是有人
So, someone must ...
我为之努力的一起 都 都没了
Everything I've worked for - it's gone! It's ...
我简直不敢相信 就这么发生了
I can't believe this is happening!
麦克斯·戴维教授
Professor Max Davis?
政♥治♥保安处 你被捕了
Special Branch. You are under arrest!
我什么都没干
I haven't done anything!
我们收到了一份来自加拿大研究单位的报告
We have received a report from the Canada Research Unit
说你对俄♥罗♥斯♥持同情态度
about your Russian sympathies.
你怎么可以让他们逮捕他
How could you let them arrest him?
我想着他没事
I thought he was safe.
没有任何证据可以指控他
There was no evidence against him.
我知道有什么东西不对劲
I knew something was wrong.
我不知道那些都建立在谎言之上
I had no idea it was all built on lies.
什么谎言 我对你 对你父亲的爱吗
What lies? My love for you? For your father?
很显然你不爱你的国家
You clearly had no love for your country!
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you?!
你压根不知道那是什么情况
You have no idea what it was like!
一场又一场的战争
War after war after war;
那些死者 悲伤 心碎
all the dead, the grieving, the heartbreak!
我们都快被淹没了
We were saturated with it.
我现在依旧愿意为阻止它们发生做任何事
I would have done anything to stop that happening again.
那无关共♥产♥主义 亦或法♥西♥斯♥
It wasn't about communism or fascism.
他们在利用你 你还不明白吗
They were using you and you still don't see it?
谁在利用谁
Who was using who?
是 我是男性世界里暗藏的阴影
Alright, I was a shadow in a man's world.
虽然不可见 但
Invisible, but ...
最终 变强了
In the end, powerful.
通过背叛你的国家吗 我为你感到羞耻
Betraying your own country? God, I'm ashamed of you!
我爱我的国家
I loved my country!
没错 大部分时间我都被吓得魂不附体
Alright, I was frightened out of my wits most of the time!
但我知道我必须那么做 必须坚持下去
But I knew I had to do it. I knew I had to carry on.
你怎么就不明白呢
Why can't you understand?
尼克 听从你的的心
Use your heart for once, Nick,
偶尔也别那么理性一回
instead of your head.
-你是个叛徒 -导致了什么
- You are a traitor. - To what?
导致成千上万的人死掉吗
To millions more dying?
我是为了活着的人而战斗
I was fighting for the living!
我想着如果双方有同样的武器
I thought if both sides had the same weapon,
可以毁灭对方的那种
that could destroy each other ...
那么两方都不会使用它
... neither side would use it.
我处于一个特殊的位置
I was in a unique position ...
我可以让他们的核力量相互制衡
I could defuse their bombs.
我也做到了
So I did!
而我是对的 不是吗
And I was right, wasn't I?
50年了 他们从没使用过 不是吗
They haven't used it; not for 50 years. Have they?!
不是吗
Have they?!
是 你可以称我是国家的叛徒 但是
Alright, you can call me a traitor to my county, but ...
至少我曾努力拯救世界于水火中