What did you think?
-尼克 -你怎么能这么做
- Nick ... - How could you?
为什么
Why?
现在 每个人都来我办公室集♥合♥
Everyone in my office, now!
我被军情五处告知 那个彼得·凯瑞尔
I have been informed by MI-5, that Peter Kierl.
也就是我和琼在加拿大的共事的科学家
The scientist whom Joan and I worked with in Canada.
被揭发出是一名俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
Has been uncovered as a Russian spy.
他给俄♥罗♥斯♥人了一个意外收获
He's given the Russians a windfall,
加速了他们做己方核弹的进程
which could accelerate them making their own bomb.
所以拜托大家要格外警惕 额外小心
So everyone please, extra precaution, extra vigilance!
谢谢
Thank you.
琼 我还有话要和你说
Joan! Could I have a word, please?
看来基尔也不怎么狡猾
It seems Kierl wasn't such a wet fish after all.
我拿到一份加拿大认出的潜在嫌犯名单
I've been given a list of potential suspects, identified in Canada.
可能会是基尔的联♥系♥人
That might have been Kierl's contact.
其中有一个是里奥·加里奇
One of them is Leo Galich.
我知道你的档案上说
Now, I know that from your file,
他在这里的时候 你和他有联♥系♥
you were associated with him while he was here.
不会就是他吧
He's not the one, is he?
在 在船上的时候
On the ... On the boat.
你说过 有那么一个人没有
When you said that, there was one who didn't ...
那是很久以前了
It was a long time ago.
话说回来 我还是觉得他是个傻子
I still think he's an idiot, by the way.
我还没在报告里提到他 没必要对吧
I haven't mentioned him in my report. There's no need to, is there?
警♥察♥来了 说是什么检查
The police are here! It's some sort of inspection.
这些柜子的钥匙在谁那里 麻烦打开
Who has the key to this locker? Open it, please!
先生 麻烦开一下门
Open this door, sir!
我的天 真是乱成一团
Goodness! What a palaver!
凯伦 你还有多的卫生巾吗
Karen, I don't suppose you have any spare sanitary towels?
我突然来生理期了
I've been caught out!
-我在厕所的柜子里留了一盒 -谢谢
- I left a box in the cupboard in the lavvy. - Thanks.
打扰一下 教授说你可能在这里
Excuse me, Miss. The professor said you might be here.
我们要检查一些文件
We need to examine some files.
-喝茶吗 -您说什么
- Tea! - Pardon?
-你们应该都渴了 -当班时不行
- Well, you must be parched! - Not on duty.
-如果你们不需要我在 -我能看下吗
- If you don't need me ... - Would you mind if I take a look?
当然
Of course not.
卫生巾
很抱歉 小姐
I'm sorry, Miss.
没关系 先失陪了
Don't worry! Excuse me.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
是我而已
It's only me.
我不知道你怎么还这么悠闲
I don't know how you can be so relaxed.
警♥察♥今天搜查了管合金公♥司♥
The police searched Tube Alloys today.
基尔是你的人 对吧
Kierl was one of yours, wasn't he?
他比你更容易拉拢
He fell more easily than you.
他很生气苏联被排除在研究之外
He was angry at how the Soviet Union had been exluded from the research.
他们查到你身上了
They're on to you!
军情五处 他们把你列在了名单里
MI-5 ... They have your name on a list!
我现在也是重建的一部分了
Well, I'm part of the establishment now.
要是没发现我 他们也太懈怠了
They'd look pretty slack, if they hadn't spotted me.
我拿到一份在伦敦国王学院
I've been given a research post at King's College in London
针对苏联规划政策的研究工作
on Soviet planning policy.
-这才是你回来的原因 -不是
- That's why you're back, then. - No!
是为了你
For you.
我希望你小心一点
I want you to be careful.
-我很小心 -琼琼
- I am careful! - JoJo!
请再 再小心一点
Be more ... more careful!
你不知道你有多重要
You have no idea how important you are.
里面有把钥匙 我在伦敦的地址和电♥话♥
There's a key in there. My London address; telephone number.
给我打电♥话♥ 随时都行
Call me ... Any time.
你最好走吧 挺晚的了
You better go. It's getting late.
我其实更想留下
I rather thought I could stay.
我去拿点毯子
I'll get some blankets.
沙发不太平 但有些垫子
The sofa is a bit lumpy, but with some cushions...
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
圣阿尔伯特保佑我们
这是科学家的守护圣人
It's the patron saint of scientists.
你
You?
-相信这些 -我们都有一个
- Religious? - We all have one.
我的是圣克里斯托弗
Mine is St. Christopher.
旅者的守护圣人
Patron saint of travelers.
箭毒 你把它放在胳膊肘这边
Curare. You place it in the crook of your elbow.
这个是追踪不了的
It's untraceable.
随身带着它
Keep it with you at all times.
我会用得到吗
Will I need it?
那么你和里奥·加里奇又开始交往了吗
So, your affair with Leo Galich started again?
接下来几个月你们见了好几次面
You saw quite a lot of him over the next few months?
很抱歉 我真的头很痛
I'm sorry, I have got a terrible headache.
时间15时23分 审问暂停
Time's 15:23; interview suspended.
好 我们休息一下 看看有什么收获
Very well, we'll take a break. See what we can find.
我很抱歉 尼克
I'm so sorry, Nick.
-为你做的 还是为被抓了 -一切
- For what you did? - Or getting found out? - About all this.
说抱歉没什么作用
Sorry doesn't quite cover it.
有些事我一直想要问你
There's something, I've been meaning to ask you.
这事上法庭 你能 愿意为我辩护吗
Could you ... would you speak for me, when this goes to court?
我会认罪的 我不是要你为我说谎
I'd plead guilty; I'm not asking you to lie for me.
很好 要是说谎我们就会一起坐牢
Good! We'd both end up in jail if I did.
你唯一的机会就是从轻发落
Your only chance is mitigating circumstances.
-我就知道你会理解 -我不理解
- I knew you would understand. - I don't!
-你怎么可以做这些事 -尼克
- How could you have done this?! - Nick!
你当出庭律师是因为你相信自己做的事
You became a barrister because you believed in what you were doing.
我也是一样的
Well, so did I!
你这么自大 你决定要拯救世界
So, in your arrogance, you decided you'd save the world, by sending
就把我们的机密文件送给杀人的独♥裁♥者吗
our classified documents to a murderous dictator?!
我们当时又不知道这点
We didn't know that then!
索妮娅 里奥和我 我们不知道
Sonya and Leo and I, we had no idea!
他们就是在利用你
They were using you!
才不是
No!
那么
So...
尼克
Nick...
-你会为我辩护吗 -我不知道
- Will you speak for me? - I don't know!
我不知道我做不做得到
I don't know if I can.
我在想离开
I was thinking of going away.
去哪里
Where?
俄♥罗♥斯♥不行
Not Russia.
-我想你跟我一起走 -我绝不去那里
- I want you to come with me. - I'll never go there.
想想他们能给我们的东西
Think of what they can offer us!
很多很多年以前 你跟我说
Years and years ago... you told me,
如果能完全摧毁 这我们已经有了
if there was total destruction, which we've had,
你们共♥产♥主义者会重新建立文明
you communists would build up civilization. From scratch.
用新的方式
In a new way.
俄♥罗♥斯♥又做得如何
How is Russia doing that?
-我只看到镇♥压♥ -那你为什么帮我们
- All I see is repression. - So why do you help us?
为了建立一个公正的世界
To make a just world!
一个公平的所在 我才不是为了他们
An equal place. I am not doing it for them!
我是为了所有人
I'm doing it for everyone!
-你太狭隘了 -不 那是信仰
- You are so blinkered! - No, that's belief!
那我的信仰呢 单纯的科学
What about my beliefs? The purity of science?
你们已经毁了我的信仰
You've ruined that for me!
那我们呢
And us?
不过是障眼法
A smokescreen.
是雾
Fog.
我一直是个傻子
I've been a fool,
爱情不是这样的
and that's not what love is.
放手 借过一下
Get off me! Excuse me!
伦敦 坎伯威尔
山谷区
林德海尔街22号♥
电♥话♥:打给614
快点 里奥 快接电♥话♥
Come on, Leo! Answer!
接电♥话♥啊
Pick up!
Gwendolen Sim
里奥
Leo!