你觉得怎样
What did you think?
非常感动
very moving.
感动而已吗
Moving?
我想让听的人热血沸腾
I wanted it to be rousing!
表现很不错 里奥
Extremely good show, Leo!
谢谢 是的
Thank you Yes,
干得好 老伙计
well done, old chap
如果我先没有加入的话 我会当场报名的
If I hadn't already I'd sign up on the spot
那是个最美好 也最糟糕的年代
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
是个充满智慧 同时又愚昧无知的年代
It was the age of wisdom. It was the age of foolishness.
也是充满信仰 又充满怀疑的新纪♥元♥
It was the epoch of belief. It was the epoch of incredulity.
这是光明的季节 也是黑暗的时分
It was the season of light. It was the season of darkness.
《双城记》第一册 回忆生活
The tale of two cities, book one. Recalled to life!
那就是共♥产♥主义
That's communism.
那明明是狄更斯
That's Dickens.
你得非常了解英国才能懂得
and I thought far too English for you.
所以怎么 是什么让你想读物理呢
So, what made you want to read physics?
聪明的回答是 1932年 他们发现了中子
The clever answer, is when in 1932, they discovered the Neutron...
整个世界都改变了 我想成为其中的一员
...and the whole world changed, and I wanted to be a part of that
事实是 我对蝌蚪感兴趣
The the reality is... tadpoles
我和妹妹小的时候
When my sister and I were little,
我们经常去当地的池塘 带他们回家
we used to go down to our local pond, and take them home with us.
他们有点臭 所以我们给他们洗个热水澡
They were a bit smelly, so we gave them a nice hot bath...
结果不小心把他们活活煮了
...and accidentally boiled them alive!
-你真是个怪物 -才不是
- You are a monster! - No!
激发了我的求知欲
It made me want to understand.
所以我现在在这里学习物理
And now I'm here studying physics
我想给你看些东西
I want to show you something
我们走
Let's go!
这边
This way
告诉我 如果所有的一切
Tell me, if all of this ...
整个世界都将毁灭的话
The whole world is going to be destroyed ...
你会想拯救什么
What would you save?
金字塔 也许是埃菲尔铁塔
The Pyramids, The Eiffel Tower, perhaps?
为什么是这些东西 为什么
Why those things? Why any of them?
也许这是一个开始重建文明的机会
Maybe it's a chance to rebuild a civilization from scratch.
以一种全新的方式
A completely new way
我的小同志
My little Comrade
我们会上再见吧
See you at the meeting?
斯坦利夫人
Mrs. Stanley?
我兹诺维耶夫 再次重申 我的确有罪
I, Zinoviev, would like to repeat, that I am fully and utterly guilty
我是仅次于托洛茨基
I am guilty of having been the organizer,
企图杀害斯大林的组织者
second only to Trotsky of the attempted killing of Stalin
你认为斯大林强迫他认罪的吗
Do you think Stalin forced him to confess?
当然不是 这些认罪都是自♥由♥的
Of course not! These confessions are freely given
只有西方的媒体为了诋毁苏联
The only people who claim otherwise,
而声称这个是假的
are members of the Western press out to discredit the USSR
但你一定能明白为什么很多人说这不可信
But surely you can see why they say some of the confessions aren't credible
很多人是哪些人
Who is they?
大多数英国人
Most people in England
那他们就是上了那些罪犯和国民公敌的当
Then they are playing into the hands of criminals, and enemies of the state who plant confusion
他的同谋加米涅夫说的最后一句话是
The final words of his co-conspirator Kamenev say it all:
不管我的判决是什么
"Whatever my sentence may be,
我认为全国人♥民♥应该站一起 跟随斯大林
I consider it just ... together with the people, follow where Stalin leads!"
你和 里奥之间 真有趣
How funny! About you and Leo.
我们怎么了
What about us?
你们上♥床♥了吗
Are you sleeping together?
索妮娅
Sonya!
你还在等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
你听了会笑我的 但是
You will laugh but ...
我觉得应该要等到两个人相爱之后
I think people should be in love
看吧
See?
你个笨呆鹅
You silly goose!
相爱
Love?
里奥才不是那样的人呢
That's not how Leo works
你要是等到他说出爱你的话
If you wait for him to say he loves you
你到死都还会是处♥女♥
you'll die a virgin.
不管怎么说现在都没关系了 不是吗
Anyway It doesn't matter now, does it?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
-他下周就要走了 -去哪儿
- He's going next week. - Where?
去俄♥罗♥斯♥ 要三个月吗
Russia? For three months?
我们可以写信
We can write
不是 我只是觉得这是个绝佳的机会
No, I think it's a wonderful opportunity
我要做一次讲座
I'm giving a lecture,
然后我就会随从去工厂实践我的论文
and then I'll be taken on a tour of the factories for my thesis
里奥
Leo...
我会想你的
I'll miss you
我的小同志
My little Comrade!
有人在吗 老妈
Hello! Mum?
老妈
Mum!
你在这呢
There you are!
最近我听到了件相当奇怪的事
Listen, I've heard the strangest thing
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I have been calling you
你的坐骨神经痛又发作了吗
Is your Sciatica back?
我接到个来自议院的电♥话♥
I got a call in chambers
是份来自皇家检察署的密报
It's a tip-off from the CPS
有人不知怎的从军情五处打听到这条消息
who'd somehow heard this from MI-5
这真是荒谬至极 你听到会发笑的
It's utterly ridiculous; you will laugh
你该不会听说过一个最近去世的
I don't supposed you've heard about
叫做威廉·米歇尔爵士的男人吧
a man called Sir William Mitchell Who died recently?
他们认为他是共♥产♥主义分子
Well, they think he was a communist
而且可能还隶属于一个什么剑桥间谍团伙
And might have been part of some Cambridge spy ring
但那不是有趣的部分 这才是
But that is not the funny part, this is:
他们还认为你与此有关
they think you might be involved
这该有多荒谬 不是吗
That's nonsense, isn't it?
难道不是吗
Isn't it?
怎么了
What's the matter?
他们对你做了什么
What have they done to you?
就像噩梦一样
It's like a nightmare.
我不敢相信事情就这么发生了 尼克
I can't believe it's happening, Nick.
-他们把我纳入了监控范围 -什么
- They put me under a control hood. - What?
威廉爵士 我在剑桥认识他
Sir William. I knew him at Cambridge
我们同一时间都在那里
We were there at the same time
这真是让人蒙羞
This is an absolute disgrace
我会直接和伯纳德谈谈
I'll talk to Bernard directly.
我要让他们颜面尽失
I'll take them to the bloody cleaners
他们怎么敢把那东西戴在你身上
How dare they put that thing on you?
内政部已经宣布所有外国人
The Home Office has announced, that all foreign nationals
必须立即带着他们的护照
must report immediately with their passports
去当地警局报道注册
to their local police station for registration...
亲爱的
Darling!
很抱歉我来晚了
So sorry I am late!
你知道阿利斯泰尔是怎样一个人
You know what Alistair can be like
阿利斯泰尔吗 我还以为是安格斯
Alistair? I thought it was Angus
以前是安格斯
Former was Angus
现在是阿利斯泰尔了
This is Alistair
下午好 您来点什么呢 夫人
Afternoon! What would you like, Ma'am?
我要茶和一块烤面饼
Tea and a crumpet, please
一杯咖啡
Coffee, please
你有里奥的消息吗
Have you heard from Leo?
我好几周都没有他的消息了
I have not heard a word for weeks!
他们会让他回国的 对吧
They will let him back in, won't they?
别担心里奥
Don't worry about Leo.
虽然我们的护照会让我们难以回国
Our passports make it difficult for us
但他可是相当能说服人的
But he can be very persuasive.
索妮娅 这可是战争时期啊
This is war, Sonya!
他那心爱的斯大林
His beloved Stalin is cahoots
跟那些企图杀害他的纳粹是一伙儿的
with the Nazis who tried to kill him.
你是说华约吗
You mean the pact?
那只是为我们争取时间的斡旋而已
That's just tactics to buy us time.