根据真实事件改编
威廉·米切尔爵士 前外♥交♥部♥长
琼·伊丽莎白·斯坦利 你住在这儿吗
Joan Elizabeth Stanley You are resident at this address?
特殊分局 你被捕了
Special Branch, you are under arrest!
发生什么事了
What's going on?!
你被控违反27项国♥家♥机♥密♥法案
You are being charged with 27 breaches of the official secrets act
你现在必须跟我们走
you must come with us now
另一方则新闻 关于前外♥交♥部♥长威廉
In other news, The investigation is continuing... ...into the death
米歇尔爵士去世的调查还在继续
of the former head of the Foreign Office, Sir William Mitchell...
周五会在议会发表声明
...a statement will be made to Parliament on Friday.
坐这儿 谢谢
Sit here, please
我不需要律师
I don't want a lawyer
我又没做错什么
I haven't done anything wrong
斯坦利太太 你被指控叛国罪
Mrs. Stanley, you are being charged with treason!
什么
What?!
除非你能证明你无罪
Unless you can prove to the contrary,
否则你的名字会在周五的议会上公布出来
your name will be released to the House of Commons on Friday
为什么
Why?
有一个针对威廉·米歇尔爵士的案子
There is a case against Sir William Mitchell,
很明显牵连到了你
which strongly implicates you
如果你要提出辩护 必须在星期五之前
If you are going to present a defense, then you must do it before Friday
我没有什么需要辩护的
I have nothing to defend!
这儿有你的档案
There's a file on you.
从1938年你上剑桥大学开始记录
Starting in 1938, when you went to Cambridge University
斯坦利夫人
Mrs. Stanley?
我的房♥间在三楼
My room is on the third floor
我可不能爬那么高
I can't climb that high!
我出去嗨去了
I have been out on the razzle
你也是一年新生吗
Are you also a first year?
英国文学系吗
English Literature?
自然科学 学物理的
Natural Sciences, Physics
我被你的外表风格给蒙住了
I was fooled by your cushion covers
我学现代语言的
Modern languages
我能跟你借件起居服吗
Can I borrow a dressing gown?
如果我被捉住 我可以说我在你这喝可可
If a bulldog catches me, I can say we were drinking cocoa
那是貂皮吗
Is that a mink?
很丑是吗 我母亲的表弟带来的
Hideous isn't it? My mothers cousin brought it by
不 一点也不丑
No, it's not hideous...
很特别
...it's different.
我明天还你
I'll bring it back tomorrow
太感谢你了
thank you so much
哦 等等
Oh, wait a second
哈罗
Hello!
那就是我告诉你的那个女孩
That's the girl I was telling you about.
我昨天晚上就是爬她的窗户进来的
I climbed into her window
我这里有点混乱
It's all been a bit of a scramble
我妈妈忙着给我置办大学用的东西
My mother was so busy ordering me my college trousseau, that
我们没有买♥♥任何实用的科学实验设备
we didn't buy any of the practical science equipment;
更不用说本子什么了
let alone the set texts
那么 你父母是反对你来这里吗
So, are you parents against you coming here?
我父亲很高兴
My father was delighted
你呢
Yours?
我是个孤儿
I am an orphan
哦 我很抱歉
Oh, I'm... I'm so sorry
不必 那是很久以前的事了
No, it happened a long time ago
在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 染了流感
Flu... Russia...
然后我就和我在德国的表弟里奥住在一起
So I went to live With my cousin Leo in Germany
他那时也刚搬到那里
He had just moved there
里奥来到这里之后 我跟着他来了
And when Leo came here, I followed him
他也是这里的学生吗 圣约翰的
He is a student here too? St. John's
你知道的 我想我只是在编造借口
You know? I guess I am just making up excuses,
解释为什么我们比别人老一些
to why we are older than everybody else
从俄♥罗♥斯♥到德国 难怪你选现代语言学
Russia, Germany What's why modern languages
会说三种之后 一切都变得很容易
After the first three, it all gets really easy
顺便说一下 我们是犹太人
We're Jewish, by the way
我从未见过
I have never met ...
祝你好运
Mazel tov!
什么
Pardon?
明晚你愿意和我一起去参加电影之夜吗
Would you like to come to a film night with me tomorrow?
我很想去 但我有家教们的雪利酒之夜
I would love to, but I have my tutor's sherry evening.
走吧
Let's go!
那是威廉 威廉·米歇尔
That's William! ...William Mitchell
他是个子爵之类的
He's a viscount or something.
卡拉克是个印度邦主
Kharak is a Mahārāja
我们是这里唯一没有头衔的人吗
Are we the only ones here without a title?
威廉 卡拉克 真高兴见到你们
William! Kharak! Wonderful to see you
那是我表哥里奥
That's my cousin, Leo
喜欢电影之夜吗
Fancy for film night!
社♥会♥主♥义♥的人就不能有魅力吗
Socialists can't have glamour?
你一定是琼
You must be Joan
我是里奥
I'm... Leo
索妮娅说你救了她的命
Sonya says you saved her life
不完全是
not exactly
那我希望你喜欢这部电影
I hope you enjoy the film, then ...
琼
...Joan.
在它的笼罩下 我们共存亡
Beneath its shade we'll live and die,
尽管懦夫会退缩
Though cowards flinch
叛徒会嘲笑 我们也会让红旗一直飘
and traitors sneer, We'll keep the red flag flying here.
斯坦利夫人
Mrs. Stanley?
在剑桥 大家都知道你与共♥产♥党结盟
At Cambridge, you were known to consort with Communists
参加他们那些聚会和电影放映
And attend their meetings and their film showings
就是因为这个吗 当时每个人都做过
Oh, is that what this is all about? Everyone did it back then
即使电影很难看 你也不能说出来
Even if the films were dreadful! Not that you could say it, but ...
这在当时是一种潮流
It was the in thing
当时的世界和现在是截然不同的
The world was so different then
你根本不知道
You have no idea
那么 告诉我 斯坦利夫人
So, tell me, Mrs. Stanley ...
你觉得你父亲可以称作一个社♥会♥主♥义♥者吗
Would you describe your father as a socialist?
天哪 扯这远
Goodness!
他当时是个校长
Well, he was a headmaster
他关心每一个人
He cared for the ordinary man
他看过太多飞机掠过城市上空
He'd seen the Gyro marches pass through the town.
但是社♥会♥主♥义♥者吗 当然不是
But a socialist? No!
那么说说 谁把你政♥治♥化了呢
So, who politicized you, then?
你这种表达方式很特别啊
That's a peculiar way of putting it.
我家因为反犹太主义而从俄♥罗♥斯♥逃到德国
My family escaped anti-Semitism In Russia to settle in Germany
那可不是最好的决定
It was not the best decision
当我上大学时 希♥特♥勒♥已经暴行天下了
By the time I was at university, Hitler's thugs were unstoppable.
但我不会躲着他们 不是因为我是英雄
But I would not hide from them. Not because I was a hero!
而是如果我不反抗他们 谁又来反抗呢
But because if I did not stand up to them, who would?
说得好 先生
Well said, sir
我一点行动 你一点行动
My small action... could join with a small action
我们就可以发展成一个运动了
of another until we had a movement!
是的 没错
Yes That's right, yes
很有说服力 不是吗
Compelling, isn't it?
我们都得决定我们站在哪一边
All of us have to decide... ...which side we are on.
你个好战分子
Warmonger!
让他说
Let him speak
战争已经开始了
The war has already begun
在他们说着"不惜一切代价保卫和平"时
While they are saying "Peace at all costs"
我们的未来正在陷入黑暗势力中
We are being dragged into the future by dark forces
我们必须站在一起
We have to stand together
驱逐冷漠和仇恨的敌人
Banish our enemies of apathy and hatred
团结我们的希望同盟
Rally our allies of hope!
没错
Yes!
带着勇气和荣誉
Courage and honor
行动起来 加入我们
Take action! join us
说得好 里奥 漂亮 老伙计
- Great speech, Leo Well done, old man
你知道吗 他们曾经想淹死他
They tried to drown him, you know
纳粹吗
The Nazis?
他们殴打他 还把他从桥上扔了下去
They beat him up... ... and threw him off a bridge