Let's move this along, shall we?
先让他们瘫痪 然后运走 以防有人乱来
Let's transport them paralyzed, in case anyone's feeling frisky.
站起来 我有任务交给你
On your feet. I've got a job for you.
听我说…好吧
Look… Okay, okay.
只要你办事得当 至少你能活着回去
You play your cards right, you at least might make it out of this alive.
你真恶心
You're sick.
你也是个孬种
And you're a coward.
只要扣动扳机就行了
All you have to do is pull the trigger.
我不会动手的
I won't do it.
不想也得想
Yes, you will.
你可以的 扣动扳机吧
You can do it. Just pull the trigger.
我知道你爱上了她
I know you're in love with her.
柯拉
Kora.
贡纳
Gunnar.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你能做到的
You can do it.
飞行员 都回到战舰上
Pilots! To your ships!
快解开 我们得走了
Cut me loose! We gotta go!
不要啊
No!
真是完美
This is perfect.
他们为我们献出了生命
They gave their lives for us.
他们坚信自己的目标
They believed in their cause.
还有比这样更死得其所的吗
What better thing to die for?
我应该跟他们一起赴死
And I should have died with them.
我对此有所体会
I know a thing or two about
当誓要并肩作战的战友死了 而你却带着愧疚感活下去是什么感觉
the guilt of carrying on when those you've sworn to fight with are gone.
从现在起
Honor them.
尽你所能来纪念他们
With everything that you can from now.
带上他们同行
Carry them.
我们今天所做的事对母星是一记重击
This was a blow to the Motherworld, what we did this day.
罪犯和无名小卒挺身抵抗战争机器
Criminals, nobodies, standing against a machine of war.
这次小小的反抗行动 让不敢发声的人勇于表达
This small act of defiance gives voice to the voiceless.
这不仅是打倒了 一个愚蠢的军官和他的部分下属
This is more than just a fallen prick officer and some of his men.
这是一个新的开端
It's the beginning of something.
他们会作何反应
What will they do now?
帝国的机组人员向来都是胆小鬼
The crews of the Imperium are not known for their bravery.
上将死了之后 按规章要求 他们的军舰需要返航
After the death of an admiral, protocol will demand the ship's return.
那就好
That's good.
我们还是能拿到报酬的吧
We still get paid, I presume?
说到做到
A deal is a deal.
报酬在翠原星等着
Payment awaits us on Veldt.
我要向你道谢 贡纳 你知道 我一直都不信任那个飞行员
I owe you thanks, Gunnar. You know, I never did trust that pilot.
我们都得感谢贡纳
We all owe him thanks.
他救了我们
He saved us.
我一直在想
I've been wondering.
那个死掉的赏金猎人说的是真的吗
Is what that dead bounty hunter said true?
他说你是阿瑟莱丝
That you're Arthelais?
阿凯是个谎话连篇的窃贼 他差点把你们都卖♥♥了
Kai was a liar and a thief who nearly sold you all for a profit.
你还想问什么 将军
Anything more you want, General?
别叫我将军
Don't call me General.
嘿 看到了吗
Hey, you see it?
在那里
There.
那是我们的村庄
That's our village.
家
Home.
家
Home.
我从来没把一个地方叫做家
I never had a place to put to the word.
真可惜啊 你把那个王八蛋诺布尔杀了
It's almost a shame you killed that son-of-a-bitch Noble
我们都没机会动手呢
and we don't have to fight.
这个地方真美 值得在这过完一生
This would've been a beautiful place to die.
对 没错
Yes, it would.
走吧
Let's go.
准备好传送他
Ready him for transmission.
巴利撒留正在等待
Balisarius is standing by.
长官 要不要先让他稳定下来
Sir, should we stabilize him first?
不用 不能让摄政王久等
No, we will not keep the Regent waiting.
神经链路
Neurolink.
已建立链路
Link is established.
连接已完成
Connection complete.
信♥号♥♥很强
Signal is strong.
传送他
Send him.
主人
Master.
巴利撒留
Balisarius.
我找到她了
I have found her.
我找到了阿瑟莱丝
I have found Arthelais.
烙印之人
The Scargiver.
你确定是她 - 是的 殿下
You're certain it's her? - I am, my Lord.
她跟被褫夺荣誉的提图斯将军 还有达日安·血斧在一起
She was in the company of the disgraced General Titus and Darrian Bloodaxe.
差点就抓住他们了
We are close to capturing them.
告诉我 指挥官
Tell me, Commander.
你觉得这算是好消息吗
Did you think that this would be good news?
我的女儿 阿瑟莱丝
That my daughter, Arthelais,
在武装冲突的历史中
one of the most dangerous and decorated warriors
她是最危险 最具荣耀的战士之一 却加入了蓬勃发展的叛乱组织
in the history of armed conflict, is now part of a blossoming insurgency?
我该感到高兴吗
I'm supposed to be happy
因为她跟天才战场指挥官 提图斯将军联手了
that she's joined forces with the genius battlefield commander, General Titus?
殿下 她在掌控之中
Sir, she is within our grasp.
让我取回她的首级
Let me bring you her head.
说实话 我觉得 现在最岌岌可危的是你的首级
In truth, I fear the head most endangered here is yours.
你要把叛乱分子 一网打尽 一个不留 听见没
You will crush this insurgency to the last man, do you hear me?
然后活捉我的女儿
And then you will capture my daughter alive
把我的宝贝孩子带回来
and bring back my precious child to me.
好让我在元老院上处死她
So that I may crucify her in the shadow of the Senate.
如果你没法带她回来
If you cannot bring her to me,
等到公开处决时
then the one whose public execution
那个让元老们背脊发抖
will send shivers down the spines of the senators,
尖叫声在大理石礼堂里回荡的受刑人
and whose screams will echo down its marbled halls
将会是你
will be yours.
他活过来了吗
Did he make it back?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没看到心跳或大脑活动
I have no heartbeat or brain function.
用最高电压抢救
Hit him with everything.
(第 1 部分完结)
电影精选列表