Help!
闭嘴 - 放开我
Shut up! - Get off me!
救救我 - 闭嘴
Help me! - Shut up!
不 拜托了
No. Please!
闭嘴 - 来人救我 请救救我
Shut up. - Someone help me, please! Please, help!
救命 放开我 - 闭嘴
Help me! Get off of me! - Shut up!
放开我
Get off me!
不要
Don't!
好嘛 你的脑瓜子在想什么呢
Attaboy. What do you have in mind?
我要把你绑在柱子上 让你每天都看着她
I'm gonna tie you to a post and make you watch every day
从一个种田的姑娘变成妓♥女♥
as she turns from a farm girl to a whore.
马库斯 我的好手下
Marcus, my good man…
听起来都很不错
This all sounds nice,
但是你们谁都别乱来
but you're not gonna do anything.
等我先亲自尝尝鲜
Not until I split this sapling myself.
然后再轮到你们
Then you may have her.
任由你们处置她
Then you can all have her.
放开她
Get off her!
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop.
餐后甜点来了 完美
Dessert. Perfect.
给我搞定她
Definitely get her.
求你了
Please.
我会杀了她的
I will kill her.
你想这样吗
Is that what you want? Huh?
瞧瞧是谁来了
Ah, look who decided to join us.
杀了她 把他俩都杀了
Kill her. Kill them both.
还磨蹭什么 我给你下了命令
What are you waiting for? I gave you an order.
杀了这个婊…
Kill this b…
我们必须要战斗了
We're gonna have to fight.
柯拉 你或许用得上它
Kora, you may need this.
是我在坠机点找到的
I found it at the site of the crash.
我还以为弄丢了
I thought it was lost.
我们的文化驾驭不了这种武器
Our culture is not for such weapons.
我担心它太危险
I feared it could be dangerous.
你做得对
You were right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要去哪里
Where will you go?
有个人 他是将军 名叫提图斯
There is someone, a general named Titus.
曾是王国的英雄
Once a hero of the Realm
他带着部队叛变了 与母星军队势不两立
who turned his own forces against those of the Motherworld.
上次我听说 他蛰伏在外面某处
Last I heard, he was still out there somewhere.
如果找到他以及愿听命于他的人…
If I could find him and men for him to lead…
贡纳
Gunnar.
去年 在天佑城 你把粮食卖♥♥给了抵抗组织
Last year, in Providence, you sold grain to the resistance.
对 我在那里碰到一个人 他把我介绍给了叛乱分子
Yes. I met a man there who introduced me to the insurgents.
血斧家族
The Bloodaxes.
他还知道上哪找他们吗 - 可能吧
Would he still know how to find them? - It's possible.
能带我去找他吗
Then you'll take me to him?
当然可以
Of course I will.
嘿 再牵一匹尤拉奇下来
Hey! Bring down one more uraki!
一位将军加一支军队
A general and an army?
我们或许有一线生机
We might stand a chance.
你要小心
Be careful.
祝你们两位一路平安
A safe journey… to the both of you.
所以 你以前是母星的士兵
So you were a soldier for the Motherworld?
为王国而战
Fighting for the Realm?
可以这么说吧
You could say that.
军衔很高吧
Of high rank, I suppose?
当逃兵没被通缉吗
I mean, are you wanted for desertion?
岂止是被通缉
That and more.
好吧
Okay.
还有什么想问我
Anything else you wanna ask me?
他们不会真要杀我们吧
They won't just kill us, will they?
我明白他们拿辛德里来杀鸡儆猴
I mean, I understand making an example of Sindri
好让我们就范
to keep us in line.
但我们只是农民 不构成威胁
But we're just farmers, we're not a threat.
你怎么知道他们会毁灭我们
How can you know they will destroy us?
他们第一次 来到我的世界时 我才九岁
When they first came to my world, I was nine years old.
他们什么要求都没提
They never asked for anything.
没开任何条件
There were no terms.
他们只渴望毁灭
Only the lust for destruction.
母星军队由一个年轻将军指挥 名叫巴利撒留
The Motherworld's forces were commanded by a young general named Balisarius,
他对战斗的癫狂尤为喜爱
who relished the ecstasy of combat.
我世界的人们组织了英勇的防卫战
The people of my world had mounted a brave defense,
但这更加激怒了这个年轻的将军
but it had served only to enrage the young general
导致他将怒气撒到无辜人的身上
and gave him provocation to take out that anger on the innocent.
我跟巴利撒留四眼相对
I found myself face-to-face with Balisarius,
他指挥军队的时候
who loved commanding his troops,
不喜欢待在战舰的指挥塔上
not from the conning tower of his ships,
而是要亲自下战场
but on the battlefield itself.
巴利撒留杀光了我的家人 却带着我离开
Balisarius killed my entire family and took me with him.
我不知道他为什么饶我一命
I don't know why he spared me.
为什么成千上万的人死在他手上
Why, of the hundreds of thousands that died at his hands,
他唯独让我活下来
he chose me to live.
我猜他在我身上看到了潜质
Saw something in me, I suppose.
某个与他分担痛苦的人
Someone to share in his pain.
他们给我起名叫阿瑟莱丝
They gave me the name Arthelais,
我开始训练 并学习母星的历史
began my training and education in the histories of the Motherworld.
我跟战舰上的士兵一起生活了五年
And for five years, I lived on that ship with its soldiers,
他们是我唯一的家人
who were my only family.
毫无怜悯心
No softness.
只有战争的无情教训
Only the hard lessons of war.
巴利撒留经常带我参与外交任务
He took me often on missions of diplomacy,
我就是他的孩子
and I was his child.
我是他的门徒 是他的学生
I was his protégé. I was his student.
我是他们的一员
I was one of them.
荣耀加身的指挥官之女
Daughter of a decorated commander.
帝王和王室的朋友
Friend to the King and the royal family.
享受有权势的生活
Living a life of privilege.
虽然我有社会地位 但我也身负职责
But regardless of my social standing, I was expected to do my duty.
为母星而战
To fight for the Motherworld.
在尚武军校 他们鼓励大家谈恋爱
At the Academy Militarium, they encouraged us to find a lover.
找个你愿意用生命去保护的人
Someone we would defend with our lives
因为扩张疆土的政♥治♥任务会变得抽象
when the politics of expansion became too abstract,
因为征战的起因会在野蛮搏斗中迷失
and the why of the conquest was lost in sheer savagery of combat.
快 我们走 快来
Come on! Let's go! Come on!
所以 我18岁那年成为了军官 负责指挥一支队伍
So, at the age of 18, I was made an officer and given a command.
我在遥远的世界为帝王而战
I fought for the King on distant worlds
正是我所效力的军队杀死了我全家人
under the banner of a people who murdered my entire family
并摧毁了我的世界
and destroyed my world.
他们训练我
They had trained me,
击溃我 然后按他们的想法重构我
broken me, and rebuilt me in their image.
我跟你说这些 是让你了解我是谁
I'm only telling you this so you know who I am.
你问我怎么知道他们会毁灭你们
You asked how I know that they'll destroy you.
因为那曾是我的职责
That's what I would do.
(空港天佑城 翠原星)
钢锯者
Hawkshaws.
赏金猎人 他们替帝国卖♥♥命
Bounty hunters. They work for the Imperium.
等等
Wait.
糟了
Oh, no.
他就是我们要找的人
That's our guy. That's the man we came to see.
就是他把我介绍给了血斧家族
The one that introduced me to the Bloodaxes.
血斧家族给过你其他联♥系♥方式吗
Did the Bloodaxes give you any other way to contact them?
没有 当时他们说在沙兰星暂避
No. They said they were sheltered on a planet called Sharaan.
提供庇护的是莱维提卡王 - 莱维提卡王
Protected by a king named Levitica. - Levitica.
来吧
Come.
卡博斯特酒
Carbost.
总之 我觉得找血斧家族的最好方法
Anyway, I think our best chance to find the Bloodaxes
就是联♥系♥莱维提卡人
is to contact the Leviticans.
我们可能会暴露
It might expose us.
电影精选列表