…we are alike.
我们都受过伤
We've been hurt. Betrayed.
遭到背叛 信任被人践踏
Our trust has been broken.
我们都了解恐惧
We both know fear.
但我们要面对的最大恐惧
Yet, the biggest fear we both face…
就是我们自己
…is the fear of ourselves.
就是这样
That's it.
向他们展示 我们毫不畏惧吧
Let's show them we're not afraid.
向他们展示 被束缚着的我们具备更大的力量
Let's show them we're more than the shackles that bind us.
放松点 来吧
Easy. Easy. Easy. Let's go. Let's go.
在那里
There.
好了
Yeah.
没事的
It's okay.
希克曼 我按你的要求做到了
Hickman, I've done as you asked.
你跟我两清了
Your debt is square with me.
好好待它
Be good to her.
走 都出去
Go! Get out!
嘿
Hey!
别这样
No.
嘿
Hey.
不要
No. No.
好样的
Attagirl.
塔拉克 走吧
Tarak! Let's go.
还不错嘛 路上还认识类似的人吗
This was good. Anyone else you know of along the way?
我或许还想到了几个
I might have a couple ideas.
(金属钴采矿星球 达格斯星)
任务内容是什么
So, what's the job?
我们来自小型卫星翠原星 是一座村庄的代表
We represent a village on a small moon called Veldt.
村庄面临着威胁
This village faces the threat of annihilation
将会被母星军队毁灭
by the armies of the Motherworld.
我们在召集战士
We are looking for warriors
加入战斗 保护村民
to join the fight to protect them.
你名声在外
With your reputation,
你可能对这个任务感兴趣
we thought it might be something you'd be interested in.
涅墨西斯 求你了 - 扶住她
Nemesis, please, please. - Hold her.
请救救她吧
Help her. Please, please.
后退
Stay back.
我只想聊两句而已
I just want to talk. That's all.
我明显非常忧虑 确实是这样
I'm clearly distressed, that's true.
但是我不笨
But I'm not stupid.
我知道你想怎样 你想要回孩子
I know why you're here. You want the child.
对 没错
Yes, I do.
你休想
You can't have this one.
她归我了
This one is mine.
她有妈妈 正等着她回去
She has a mother who's waiting for her.
她妈妈很想她
Who's missing her.
没人来抚慰我的痛苦 我为什么要关心她妈妈的痛苦
And why should I care about that mother's pain when no one is here for my pain?
他们来之前 这里曾是我的家
This was my home before they came.
你闻闻这空气
Taste the air.
它毒害了我的身体
It's poisoned my body.
让我的卵变得虚弱 现在我的孩子都没法孵出来
It weakens my eggs, and now, my children cannot emerge.
我要伸张正义
I deserve justice.
我理解
I understand.
但这并非行事之道
But this is not the way.
伸张正义和复仇 这两者是有区别的
There is a difference between justice and revenge.
是吗
Is there?
我倒没这么肯定
I'm not so sure.
我理解母亲的痛苦
I know a mother's pain.
我理解承受痛苦的孤独感
I know the loneliness of that pain.
但你不能伤害这孩子
But you can't hurt that child.
我不许你这样做
I won't let you.
我相信你说的话 但你要理解
I believe you. But understand.
我会杀了这个孩子
I will kill this child.
还会一直杀戮下去 直到每个母亲都留下悔恨的泪水
And I will keep killing until every mother weeps tears of regret
后悔他们来达格斯星挖矿
for ever having come to the mines of Daggus.
见鬼
Shit!
快来
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
快 退后
Come. Back up! Back up!
快过来
Come here.
哇 刚才真是…
Wow. That was…
精彩绝伦
That was amazing.
不值得庆贺
Do not celebrate this.
这种事毫无荣誉可言
There's no honor in this.
稍不留神 结局就是有人命丧此地
This could easily be any of you lying here
客死他乡的排水沟里
in the gutter of some forgotten world,
死于一场复仇之战
in the name of revenge.
最好记住这次惨痛的教训
You would do well to remember that.
你刚才做得很好 救下了孩子
That was good of you earlier. With the child.
我只是想帮忙 - 对 但有些人不会有这种念头
I was just trying to help. - Yes, but it's not natural for some.
你就有啊
It is for you.
在家乡时 你毫不犹豫地救了山姆
Back home, you saved Sam without hesitation.
善良是值得为之献出生命的美德
Kindness is a virtue worth dying for.
这是我的信念
I believe that.
我曾经并不是这样
I didn't always.
我说我去过无数世界作战
I told you how I fought on countless worlds.
打胜仗的消息传到我养父…
Well, word of my victories reached my adopted father.
还有帝王的耳中
And the King.
为了表彰我精诚效忠
For my loyalty and service,
我被晋升为皇家精英卫兵
I was promoted to the Elite Guard of the Royal Family.
任命是我养父安排的
The appointment was engineered by my father.
没想到职责比我想得还要重
I couldn't have known it was something more.
我有幸被任命为
I was given the honor
伊萨公主的贴身侍卫
of being the bodyguard to Princess Issa.
公主沿用了先王后伊萨的名字
The princess was named after an ancient Queen Issa,
她是生命赋予者
the Lifegiver.
在流传的先王后故事里
In the old stories of the queen,
据说 她可以赋予生命
it was said that she had the power to give life.
它似乎是个神话或比喻
It seemed a myth or a metaphor
是因延续世代的战火和征服而产生的
created in response to the generations of war and conquest.
但这个故事符合人们的期待
Yet, the story still captured the imagination of the people.
大家相信公主 我守护的公主 可能也具有相同的力量
And it was believed that the princess, my princess, might have that same power.
我多次看到了一些难以解释的事情
I saw on more than one occasion things that I… couldn't explain.
这些见闻让我觉得公主与众不同
Things that made me think that she was different.
很特别
Special.
有一次 帝王告诉我
The King once said to me…
等公主成为女王
When she becomes queen,
我相信她会心怀我所失去的怜悯之心
I believe she'll bring a compassion that I've lost
毕竟我经历了多年的残酷战争
after all these hard years of war.
“那会是更好的时代的开端
"It will be the dawn of something better."
我觉得你们的友谊让她更安全” - 友谊让她更安全
I think your friendship makes her safer. - That our friendship made her safer.
我一直相信她
I believed in her.
相信她的善良
In her kindness.
我相信她有能力拯救我们
I believed in her ability to save us.
(卡斯托角斗士竞技场 波鲁克斯星的卫星)
伟大的提图斯将军
The great General Titus.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
这个人能行吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
扶他起来 给他醒酒吧
Let's clean him up and get him sober.
好 这样就行了 - 来吧
Yeah, that'll do it. - Come on.
来吧 - 扶他起来
Come on. - You got him.
来吧 - 放开我
Come on. - Get off me!
你到底在搞什么
What do you think you're doing?
可以了 谢谢
That's enough. Thank you.
你曾经替先王指挥东部军团
Did you command the Eastern ranks for the Old King?
你不是提图斯将军吗 传奇人物
Are you not General Titus? A legend.
我不知道你滔滔不绝地胡说什么
I don't know what you're running your mouth about.
能别烦我吗
Why can't you just leave me alone?
因为我热切地希望 在我眼前的依然是昔日的那位将军
Because my best hope is that long-ago general is still in front of me.
你想我怎么样
What do you want from me?
我投降了 所以部下都死了
电影精选列表