在母星 千任历代帝王接连掌权 凡夫俗子无不臣服
On the Motherworld, one thousand kings ruled unchallenged in succession.
但是王室血脉贪恋权力
But in the royal bloodline's lust for power,
将一切星球资源消耗殆尽
they consumed everything upon their planet.
王国派出军队 向广袤的太空进发
The Realm marched its armies into the vastness of space,
沿途征战 大肆掠夺
conquering everything in its path.
母星的辉煌 似乎千秋万代永相传
The glory of the Motherworld seemed without end
直到一个叛变的刺客 用刀刃击倒了帝王和王后
until the treachery of an assassin's blade struck down the King and Queen,
王室血脉就此终结
severing the royal bloodline forever.
帝王驾崩后 尘世陷入混乱
In the chaotic aftermath of the King's death,
在母星势力范围的边缘 多个被征服的星球
several conquered planets on the edge of the Motherworld's reach
开始酝酿革命
began to whisper of revolution.
有一位元老 名叫巴利撒留 他趁机夺权
A senator named Balisarius used the opportunity to seize power,
自封为摄政王
declaring himself regent.
为了展现实力 摄政王派出最残暴的指挥官
As a show of strength, he sent his most brutal commander
前往母星统治区的外缘地带
into the outer reaches of the Motherworld's dominion
四处搜寻 并铁血镇♥压♥
to find and crush without mercy
那些自称为叛军的人
those who would call themselves rebel.
剧名:火之女
第 1 部分
柯拉
Kora. Kora!
我以为你干完活了呢
I thought you were finished.
大家都上去议事堂了
Everyone's up in the Longhouse.
还剩几排就犁好了 - 好吧
These are my last rows and I'll be done. - All right.
行
Okay.
阿丹问你去哪里了
Den was asking where you were.
他和他兄弟抓到一头大雪鹿 是雄鹿
He and his brother got a big snow-elk, male.
他想在腌制之前让你去看看
He wanted you to see it before he dressed it.
他叫我去干什么
Why was he asking for me?
你懂的 因为他…
Well, you know, because he's…
我只是觉得…
I, I just thought… I just thought…
你觉得
You thought?
往前走
Move up.
我们好久没吃新鲜肉了 都忘了它如此美味
It's been a while since we've had fresh meat. Forgot how good it is.
阿丹说看到夏季的畜群正在回迁
Den said they saw the summer herds returning.
大概三天的骑程
Maybe three days' ride away.
他想叫你去 - 我听说了
He was asking for you. - I heard.
对 确实很吸引人
And, yes, it's quite impressive.
你说谁吸引人 牲畜
Which one? The animal?
还是…
Or…
还是那个猎人
Or the hunter?
嘿
Hey!
各位族人
My people,
作为本社区的领袖 我的职责之一
it is my duty as the head of this community
就是提醒各位 掌管丰收的众神要求大家进贡
to remind you that the gods of the harvest demand a tribute.
是的
Yeah.
尽一份心意
An offering.
但是咱们都很清楚 正是疯狂地抖臀
But we all know it is the thrusting of hips…
还有尽享欢愉的喊叫 才能让秧苗迸发生命力
…and the loud sounds of pleasure that summon the seedlings to sprout.
没错
Yeah!
所以今晚不妨尽鱼水之欢
So make love tonight.
以此庆祝丰收 庆祝咱们此刻吃到的美食
For the harvest. For the very food we eat.
耶 - 没错
Yeah! - Yeah!
以及感谢诸神
For the gods!
来点音乐吧
Let's have some music.
用音乐来烘托氛围
Some music to get us in the mood.
阿丹是个好男人
Den is a good man.
你早该睡了
You should be asleep.
他是村里最好的猎人
He's the best hunter among us.
对朋友忠诚
And a loyal friend.
你有考虑过长久的伴侣关系吗
Have you thought of a more permanent relationship?
我知道他有这个想法
I know that he's amenable to the idea.
他亲自问过我
He's asked me himself.
我们现在的关系就挺好
It's easy between us.
非要更进一步吗
Does it have to be more than that?
只是说…
It's just, uh…
就差这最后一步 你就能成为社区的正式成员了
That would be your last step to becoming a full member of this community.
我跟你说 这就是你的家
I'm telling you, this is home now.
我希望真是如此
I want that to be true.
你知道
You know,
我在这里待了两个季年 我所得到的快乐
the two seasons I've spent here have given me happiness
我并不配享受
that I don't deserve.
但你要理解 我生于战火之中
But understand, I am a child of war.
要想真心去爱和被爱 我…
To truly love and be loved, I…
这两样我似乎都不擅长
I don't know if I'm capable of either.
就是这种爱…还有家庭的概念 早就不存在我的世界里
The very idea of love, of… family was beaten out of me.
从小别人就教我 爱是软弱
I was taught that love is weakness.
而我…
And I…
我觉得这一点可能永远无法改变
I don't know how that will ever change.
你该好好休息了
You should get some rest.
好
Yeah.
我看到你昨晚提前走了
I noticed you left early last night.
你累了吧
Were you tired?
对 我想着昨晚早点休息
That's right. I thought I'd make it an early night.
我以为你去庆祝丰收了呢
I thought you were doing your part for the harvest.
因为我回家时 经过了阿丹家
Because as I walked home, I passed Den's house.
听着像在关门办事呢
That's what it sounded like.
山姆 我不知道你在胡说什么
Sam, I don't know what you're talking about.
你心里清楚
I think you do.
他们想干什么
What do you think they want?
掠夺一切
Everything.
我不管可能会有什么好处
I don't care what the potential upside might be,
反正头顶悬着战舰 铁定没好事
a warship hanging over our land cannot be good.
那是你的问题 你一上来就觉得害怕
That's your problem. Your first reaction is always fear.
母星财大气粗
The Motherworld has deep pockets.
我只想说也许能跟悬在头顶的朋友
I'm simply saying maybe we can get a better price
谈个好价钱
from our friends in low orbit there,
不用跟天佑城的野蛮人做生意
rather than having to deal with the cutthroats in Providence,
天知道他们把粮食卖♥♥给了谁
selling our grain to God only knows.
别以为大家不知道你一直把余粮
Don't act like we don't know you've been selling our surplus grain
卖♥♥给那艘战舰的死对头
to the enemies of that ship up there.
等他们得知去年的余粮卖♥♥给谁了 不知道会作何反应
I wonder what they would say if they found out where our excess went last year.
我不是革命者
Well, I'm no revolutionary.
不管他们搞什么 只要出价最高就行
They offered the best price. I don't care about their cause.
可不是嘛
Obviously.
辛德里 我不是选边站 我只想为社区着想
Sindri, I don't have a side, only this community.
我只忠于村庄
That's my only loyalty.
我提议不要露怯 一开始就应该对他们释出善意
And I say we start by showing them goodwill, not fear.
展现出我们是他们的伙伴 而不是敌人 对吧
That we are their partners, not their adversaries, right?
贡纳 你是说“伙伴”吗
Did you say "partner," Gunnar?
对 有什么问题
I did. Is that a problem?
那艘战舰不是繁荣的象征
That ship does not represent prosperity.
它的任务是毁灭 征服和奴役
Its purpose is to destroy, to subjugate, to enslave.
他们的字典里没有伙伴一说
Partnership is not in its vocabulary.
满足他们的要求
Give them what they ask for.
但别主动透露这片地有多肥沃
But volunteer nothing about how fertile this land is.
但愿他们能早点走 而且别深究贡纳去年把粮食卖♥♥给了谁
And hope they leave before digging too deep into who Gunnar sold last year's grain to.
好吧 - 都别说了
Right. - I've heard enough.
别主动透露任何信息
We volunteer nothing.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
他们来了
They're here!
他们正在过来
They're coming! They're coming! They're coming!
你好 我是辛德里 这个村庄的长老
Hello. I am Sindri, father of this village.
欢迎
Welcome.
我是阿提克斯·诺布尔上将
I'm Admiral Atticus Noble.
我是遇弑先王的忠诚代表
Loyal representative of the slain King.
我代表他给你热情的拥抱
I welcome you to his warm embrace.
长老 请给我介绍下这座漂亮的村庄吧
Please, father, tell me about this beautiful village.
随我到议事堂来
Walk with me up to our Longhouse.
我们边喝麦芽酒 边给你介绍这里的生活
We can have a cup of ale and I will tell you about life here.
很好 带路吧
Oh. Sounds perfect. Lead the way.
我们吃苦耐劳 生活朴素
We've carved out a simple life here.
电影精选列表