我们引以为豪的是 我们关爱社区
And we take pride in the love of our community,
为了在此生存而卖♥♥力劳作
and the hard work it takes to survive here.
你们看着很健康 营养充足
Your people seem healthy and well-fed.
你作为领袖 这大部分是你的功劳
As their leader, much of that prosperity must be credited to you.
不敢当 我们是一个社区 功劳是属于集体的
No, we are a community. The credit is no one person's.
在好的时期 功劳都是大家的
Oh, I know that in the best of times, the credit's shared,
要是粮仓亏空 你知道担责的人会是谁
but when the stores are empty, you know where the responsibility falls.
我想这就是领袖的重担吧
The weight of the leader, I suppose.
所以说你能理解当爸爸的感觉
So you… you understand the feeling of, like, a father,
就是要喂饱孩子 对吧
the need to feed your children, yes?
我希望你的族人和翠原星住民
I was hoping that your land and the people of Veldt might help
能帮我们搜寻一小撮藏在这的革命者
as we search for a small band of revolutionaries hiding in this system.
我的指挥官 摄政王巴利撒留 派我来捉拿他们归案
Who my commander, the Regent Balisarius, bid me find and bring to justice.
我们区区一介农夫
We are humble farmers,
远离母星的政♥治♥喧嚣
far removed from the politics of the Motherworld.
总能尽点力吧
And still you can serve.
我们要找的叛军 一直在攻击我们的供给港口
The rebels we seek have been attacking our supply ports.
为首的人叫做德瓦拉·血斧 还有她的哥哥达日安
Led by a woman named Devra Bloodaxe, and her brother Darrian.
他们迟早会落网
Their capture's inevitable.
不过 花的时间比预计的更长
However, it's taken longer than anticipated,
无可否认 我们发现存粮不多了
and we found ourselves admittedly low on stores.
你也知道或者听说过 吃饱的兵马才能打胜仗
And as you know or may have heard, an army runs on its stomach.
我想寻求伙伴关系 你们可以供应食物
I was thinking of a partnership, where you supply us with food.
当然前提是你们有余粮
Whatever you have to spare, of course.
作为回报 收♥购♥价…
In exchange, you're compensated at…
就按市价的三倍算吧
Let's call it triple the market value, shall we?
有了这笔意外之财 你们就能买♥♥不少收割机 机器人
With that windfall, you'll be able to buy plenty of harvesters, robots,
不用靠人手干累活了
and won't have to do this difficult work by hand.
我们认为 靠人手劳作才能与大地心连心
We believe that doing the work by hand connects us to the land
向滋养我们生命的神圣土地致敬
and honors these sacred fields that give us life.
在根除母星敌人的重要任务中
There's peace of mind knowing that you're invaluable
你们要发挥宝贵作用 我们才能安心
in the important mission of rooting out enemies of the Motherworld.
这个报价很有诚意 - 是的
It's quite a proposal. - Yes.
要是我们有余粮就好了
If only we had some surplus to offer.
你看 这片土地岩石多
You see, the land is rocky
收成也仅仅够我们糊口
and yields barely enough to feed ourselves.
所以很抱歉 只能婉拒你的好意
So, it is with sincere apologies that we must decline the offer.
不过 我们很感激 有你们这样乐善好施
However, we are grateful for the presence of such a benevolent
力量强大的保护者
and powerful protector.
没余粮
No surplus?
一点都没有
None at all?
但土地看着很肥沃
But your land looks so fertile.
粮食收成似乎大于你们人口所需
Your fields seem larger than what your population might need.
当然 我理解表面看似如此
Of course, I understand how it might seem.
但是种植面♥积♥很大 恰恰证明了这泥土很贫瘠
Yet the scale of the planting is evidence of the poor soil.
一个季年本来就短 还要算上难熬的冬天
And our harsh winters only add to the short season.
一起喝杯麦芽酒 怎么样
Now, what do you say we share that cup of ale, eh?
抱歉
Sorry.
只是…
It's just…
我想说 瞧瞧这些美人
I mean, look at these beautiful people.
无法想象贫瘠的土地 能滋养出容光焕发的气色
I can't imagine these glowing complexions are nourished by a barren field.
好了 谁负责监管收成
Now… who's the man or woman among you who oversees the harvest?
肯定有人擅长种植吧
There must be one whose thumb is greener than the rest.
有人吗
Someone?
有 长官
Yes, sir.
是我
That is me.
很好
Good.
对 我负责监管收成
Yes, I oversee the harvest.
如果大家信任你 那我也一样
Well, if these people trust you, then so do I.
我只想搞懂为什么 我对这片土地的看法♥会♥错得离谱
Trying to understand how I could be so wrong about what this land could yield. That's all.
这个嘛 长官
Well, sir.
辛德里是深受大家爱戴的长老 时刻关注村庄的福祉
Sindri, our beloved father, is always looking out for the welfare of our village
所以他坚持要留有储粮 以防出现饥荒或干旱
and so insists on keeping reserves in case of famine or drought,
你知道 这是领袖的职责
which, as you know, is the responsibility of a leader.
但是过去的几个季年 收成出奇的好
But we have been lucky these last few seasons.
余粮超出了我们的存储量
Our surplus has been more than we can store.
所以 或许
So, there might be
我们能匀出一小部分
a chance that we can spare a small amount.
这要看你们需要多少
Depending, of course, on the scale of your needs.
很好
Mmm. Good. Good.
是啊 留一些储备粮 总是明智之举 对吧 长老
Yeah, I mean, it's always wise to hold some in reserve, isn't it, father?
好
Yep. Yep.
但我很不解
I am confused though.
我很好奇你为什么要说产量
Curious why you should have me believe
难以喂饱村民
this land could barely yield enough to feed your people.
似乎这不是真话 - 不是 慢着
Seems that wasn't entirely true. - No, wait, wait.
上将 我们不是想误导你
Admiral, no one is trying to mislead you.
只是辛德里对储粮的看法 比我要更谨慎
Sindri simply has a slightly more conservative view on reserves than I do.
但我们都很期待 或许能与你们达成伙伴关系
But we're both excited about a possible partnership.
但别忘了我们实际能提供的量不多
Just bear in mind the reality of what we can supply.
长老 这位是谁
Father, who is this exactly?
我… - 他无足轻重
My… - He's of no consequence.
族人赋予了我代表大家说话的权利
I have been empowered by my people to speak for them.
这个人没有任何权力
This man has no authority here.
你最好忽略他
You would be wise to ignore him.
嗯 有分歧嘛
Well… a rift.
跟我第一眼看到的 平静快乐的社区不一样
It's not quite the idyllic community I'd first seen.
长老 请容我
Father, if I may
给你一些建议 教你怎么对付僭越的部下
offer you some advice when dealing with subordinates who need to be kept in place.
我发现人容易忘记重要的事 有时需要给他们提个醒
I find people can lose sight of the stakes and sometimes need a gentle reminder
让他们知道当权者如何教训平民
of just how those with power deal with those without.
上将
Admiral.
辛德里…
Sindri…
请留情
Please.
不 我…我绝不会… - 没关系
No, I… I would never… - It's fine.
我…
I…
我示范一下你就懂了
Let me show you what I mean.
求你了
Please.
上将
Admiral.
不 住手
No, stop!
不要
No!
你做了什么
What did you do?
多久能供应粮食
When can I expect my harvest?
我没有…
I don't…
伙伴 告诉我什么时候能供应粮食
I said, tell me, partner, when I can expect my harvest.
九…九个星期 - 很好
Nine… nine weeks. - Very well.
我十个星期后回来
In ten weeks, I shall return.
你要为我舰提供一万斗粮食
You shall have my 10,000 bushels prepared for my ship.
一万两千… 我们只能勉强种出一万两千斗
Twelve… We barely produce 12,000 bushels.
我们会饿死的
We'll starve to death.
我不明白你想要什么
I don't understand what you want.
答案很简单
Well, it's simple.
我全都要
I want everything.
都听好了
All right, listen up.
把装备全搬去那座大石楼里
I need all of this gear moved to this big stone building.
那里适合暂时驻扎
That should suit us for now.
马库斯 你跟我去我们的新家 赶走里面的居民
Marcus, you're gonna help me evict the current residents from our new home.
收到了吗
Copy?
收到 老大
Copy you, boss.
收到了
Copy you.
大家注意
Hello, everyone.
我是机械军团的JC1435
I am JC-1435 of the Mechanicas Militarium,
帝王卫兵
defender of the King.
纠正一下 是遇弑先王的卫兵
Correction, of the slain King.
为先王效力是我的荣幸
It is my honor to serve.
我是列兵阿里思
I'm Private Aris.
我们要把物资搬去那座建筑 你可以搭把手吗
We're moving supplies to that building, if you wouldn't mind lending a hand.
谢谢 列兵阿里思
Thank you, Private Aris.
这完全符合我的行事章程
That falls perfectly into my protocols.
我跟你说话呢 臭龟孙 过来
I'm talking to you, you dirty drain turtle. Come here.
电影精选列表