先找提图斯将军 再设法找反叛组织
First we find General Titus, then we'll see about your rebels.
这是你的主人吗
Is this your owner?
你走吧 他不卖♥♥
Move on. He's not for sale.
在这里没什么是不能卖♥♥的 开个价吧
Everything's for sale in this place, so… how much?
楼上有房♥间… - 不用
You know, I have a room upstairs…
…床单也相对干净
…with relatively clean sheets.
谢谢你的好意 但是我想不用…
That's a very generous offer. But I don't think so…
我保证 等到早上
I guarantee you, by morning,
你会欲求不满地来找我
you're gonna be begging me for more.
我说了让你走开
I said, move on.
拜托了 妈妈
Come on, Mama.
让他来跟我玩玩嘛
Whoa, whoa, whoa. - Let him come and play.
你该走了
You need to leave.
给我听好了 爱嫉妒的小婊♥子♥…
Listen close, you jealous little bitch.
你给我听好了 我说了让你走开
Now you listen close. I told you, you need to leave.
我有个事情想问
I'm looking for information.
这里有人听说过提图斯将军 或知道他可能在哪里吗
Has anyone here heard of General Titus or know where he might be?
提图斯将军 当然听说过
Of course, General Titus.
那个疯子在萨拉乌战役中 带着他的部下
Crazy bastard. Turned his own men on the Motherworld's forces
背叛了母星军队
at the Battle of Sarawu.
你知道他在哪里吗
Do you know of his location?
上次我听说 他在波鲁克斯星竞技场跟人对战
Last I heard, he was fighting in the coliseum at Pollux.
小姐 换做是我 我会小心行事
I'd be careful if I were you, little miss.
上次有个赏金猎人想找他 结果头颅被挂在长矛上
Last hunter who went looking for him ended up with his head on a pike
竖在竞技场入口外
outside the coliseum entrance
警告大家不要去打扰他
as a warning not to bother him.
所以他在波鲁克斯星
So, he's on Pollux.
这就是你的计划 - 没错
That's your plan? - That's my plan.
怎么了
What?
那得找艘船去波鲁克斯星
Guess we need to find a ship to take us to Pollux.
你跟上节奏了
You're catching on.
嘿 婊♥子♥
Hey! Bitch!
你刚才应该杀了我才对
You should have killed me.
现在你受死吧
Now you're gonna die.
我最后给你一次机会 转身离开
I'm gonna give you one chance to just turn and walk away.
我们大家都有一次机会吗
Are you gonna give all of us one chance?
杀了她
Kill her.
真了不起
Impressive.
那些给你付钱的钢锯者 是帮母星卖♥♥命的吗
Were those Hawkshaws that paid you working for the Motherworld?
我不喜欢赏金猎人 - 我没问啊
I don't like bounty hunters. - I didn't ask.
但先说清楚 我也不喜欢赏金猎人
And to be clear, I don't like bounty hunters either.
那你是雇佣兵
So you're a gun for hire?
不是 我才干不来那个
No. That's not my thing.
你可以说 我更像是投机分子
I'm more of an opportunist, you might say.
真英雄 对吧
A real hero, huh?
等等
Wait.
是这样 我在里面听你们说
Look. I heard you in there,
想去波鲁克斯星
trying to get to Pollux.
我能帮忙
I could help you.
要知道 我们只是普通的农民
Oh, understand, we're just simple farmers.
我们想召集士兵 跟母星打一仗
We're searching for soldiers for a fight against the Motherworld.
我们有少量金钱 但你别想着能靠我们发财
We have some money, but this is not the one you get rich on.
好 我懂了
Aye, I understand.
那你们就看着给吧
Still, pay me what it's worth to you.
召集士兵跟母星打一仗
Soldiers for a fight against the Motherworld?
我叫阿凯
Well, my name's Kai.
来吧 我的船就在空港
Come on, my ship's down at port.
好 设置航线去波鲁克斯星
Right. Setting course for Pollux.
我要先去一趟纽沃迪星
I need to stop on Neu-Wodi first.
那里有个大农场主
You know, there's a rancher there.
他有个人可能很适合你们
He has a man that might just work out for you.
值得专门去一趟吗
Is he worth our time?
因为我们没时间可浪费
Because we can't afford to waste any.
你会喜欢他的
I think you'll like him.
你去过外星吗
You ever been off-planet?
没有
No.
你在农场是做什么的
What did you do on the farm?
我负责监管 收成 种植 种子分类和确保…
I oversee the harvest, and planting, cataloguing seeds, and making sure that…
真棒 你可能得坐稳了
That sounds great. You might want to hold on.
进来
Come in.
卡修斯 是你啊 很好
Oh, Cassius, it's you. Good.
我们收到了钢锯者发来的报文
We received a communiqué from the Hawkshaws.
他们要求跟我们会面
They're requesting to rendezvous with us.
看来他们抓到了一个人
Apparently they've captured a creature
他掌握的重要信息涉及叛乱分子
that has important information about the insurgents,
德瓦拉·血斧和她的哥哥
Devra Bloodaxe and her brother.
血斧
Bloodaxe?
好 那…
Well, that…
太好了 卡修斯
That's excellent, Cassius.
等他们来了就通知我
Inform me when they arrive.
是 长官 - 嘿
Yes, sir. - Hey.
(农场边界 纽沃迪星)
这不就是来自萨多伦星的混♥蛋♥吗
Well, if it isn't the bastard from Saaldorun.
怎么大老远跑来了 - 我想念你的笑脸
What brings you all the way out here? - I missed your smiling face.
拴着链子的人还在后面吗
You still got that man chained in the back?
塔拉克 对 他还在干活还钱呢
Tarak? Yeah, he's working off his debt to me.
再过几十个季年 我们应该就两清了
Another couple dozen seasons, we should be square.
你问来干吗
What's it to you?
能跟他聊聊吗
You mind if we talk to him?
或许能跟你做笔交易
Could be a deal in it for ya.
要是能赚钱的话…
Well, if there's money to be made…
嘿
Hey!
嘿 塔拉克
Hey! Tarak!
这几个人想找你聊聊
These people want to talk to you.
腿上绑着铁链是犯了什么事 - 一路走来犯了不少错
What got that chain on your leg? - A long road of mistakes.
但如果你们要指控我对母星犯的罪行
But if you're here to accuse me of crimes against the Motherworld,
我都认罪 跟他说吧
I'm guilty as charged. Take it up with him.
不 我们不是为此而来的
No. That's not why we're here.
我们来自一个小村庄 想雇一些战士
We're here from a small village, and we're looking to hire some fighters
训练和保护我们 抵抗母星军队
to train and protect us against a force from the Motherworld.
我对王国没好感 - 好的
I'm no friend of the Realm. - Okay.
大家都知道
That's well-known.
我也很乐意跟你们作战
And I'd gladly fight with you,
但是我深陷债务之中
but… I have a debt on my name,
欠债就得还钱
and I honor my debts.
他欠你多少
What's he owe you?
三十万达拉姆币 应该能弥补他给我造成的不便
300,000 Darams ought to cover any inconvenience I've suffered.
你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, ya bollocks.
我们没那么多钱
We don't have that kind of money.
没钱啊
No money.
那我愿意赌一把
Well, I do love to gamble.
又来了
Here we go.
怎么赌
What's the bet?
如果塔拉克能驯服那头猛兽 他的债就一笔勾销
If Tarak can break that creature out there, his debts are squared with me.
要是他没法骑上去
But if he don't ride him,
你们都得戴上铁链和脚镣
you all get a chain and a shackle.
这就是我的条件
That's the deal.
抓紧一点
Grab it tighter!
小心它的尾巴
Watch its tail!
你能骑上去吗
Can you ride him?
嗯 我能骑上去
Yeah… I can ride him.
用力拉
Yank it hard!
别让它这样跟你拉扯
Don't let him fight you like that!
松开绳索
Drop your leads.
它会把你撕碎的
She'll tear you apart.
松开绳索 都离远点 快
Drop your leads and clear out now.
随便你 松开吧
Suit yourself. Drop them.
我不会伤害你
I'm not going to hurt you.
你与我一样 离乡背井
You're far from home and so am I.
你和我…
See, you and I…
我们很相似
电影精选列表