My men are dead because of my surrender.
我厌倦了每天重温那个噩梦
I'm tired of reliving that nightmare every day.
拜托 别管我 让我平静地死掉算了
Now, please, leave me and let me die in peace.
我觉得你不该死在这里
I don't think you're meant to die here…
将军
General.
别这样叫我
Stop calling me that.
我没军衔 没特权
I have no rank, no privilege.
我是来给你开个条件的
I'm here to make you an offer.
给你赎罪的机会
To give you a chance at redemption.
我无可挽救了 - 我没时间陪你自怨自艾
I am beyond redemption. - I have no time for pity!
那些曾听命于你的已牺牲的将士呢
What about all the dead men you once commanded?
想过他们吗
What about them?
就算不赎罪
If not redemption,
那去复仇怎么样
what about revenge?
他掌握了叛乱分子的位置
This is the man who knows where the insurgents are?
没错 长官
It is, sir.
那你说吧
Well, I'm listening.
我说出来 你会放我走吗
You'll let me go if I tell you what I know?
我保证给你自♥由♥
I'll set you free, you have my word.
我整个季年都没看到德瓦拉·血斧
I haven't seen Devra Bloodaxe for a full season,
但他们在沙兰星时 给他们提供庇护的君王叫…
but at the time they were on Sharaan, under the protection of a king called…
莱维提卡
Levitica.
继续说
Go on.
那是之前的事了 但他们肯定还在
This was some time ago, but they were definitely there.
去问莱维提卡吧
Talk to him, to Levitica.
我肯定会去的 谢谢
I certainly will. Thank you.
不是说好了吗
Thought we had a deal!
对 没错
Yes, we did.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
解剖他的大脑 看看能不能找到更多信息
Dissect his brain and see if we can find out any more information.
然后我们去觐见莱维提卡王
Then we'll go pay our respects to King Levitica.
是 上将 我会设置航线去沙兰星
Yes, Admiral. I'll set a course for Sharaan.
走吧
Let's go.
(莱维提卡王的主星 沙兰星)
感谢你耐心等待 我向你保证
Your patience is appreciated and I can assure you…
德瓦拉得知你来了
…Devra is aware of your presence.
很快就能决定何时见你
A decision when to receive you is imminent.
谢谢 莱维提卡 尊敬的君王
Thank you, Levitica, honored king.
我们静待他们的到来
We await their arrival.
快看
Look.
农民 你为何通过这艘没悬挂旗帜的 未知飞船联♥系♥我们
Farmer, why would you contact us from this unknown and flagless vessel?
我想着上次会面后 我们已建立了基本的信任
I was assuming we had a level of trust after our last meeting.
我们买♥♥你的粮食是给士兵们吃的
We bought your grain to feed our fighters.
不要把你的生意 跟我们的革命事业混为一谈
Do not confuse your business of commerce with our business of revolution.
我明白
I understand.
你们来这里 给我们和捐助人都带来了巨大的风险
Your coming here is a great risk to us all and to our benefactor.
但我们不再需要你们的粮食了
But we are no longer in need of your grain.
莱维提卡王非常善良 供应给我们的食物绰绰有余
King Levitica's kindness has been more than enough to sustain us,
所以我建议你们立刻离开
so I suggest you leave immediately.
我们不是来卖♥♥粮食的
We're not here to sell grain.
无畏战舰造访了贡纳的村庄
Gunnar's village was visited by a Dreadnought
他们的生存遭到了威胁
that threatens its very existence.
我招募了这些战士
I have recruited these warriors
并许诺要带他们回去保卫农民
and given my word to bring them back and defend the farmers.
但时间不多了 - 什么
But we're running out of time. - What?
就凭这几个人 想抵抗无畏战舰
This handful? Against a Dreadnought?
所以才来找你们 有兵力 有战舰
That's why we have come. You have men and ships.
有了你们 我们才有实力抵抗
With you we could mount a real defense.
当然了 我们可以用 丰收后的余粮作为报酬
And, of course, we can pay you with the surplus from our harvest.
我们只有这些了
It's all we've got.
用我的兵力去对抗君视号♥
My forces against the King's Gaze?
这是自寻死路
That's suicide.
光凭几十个战士 没法摧毁那艘战舰
That ship cannot be destroyed by a few dozen fighters.
那艘战舰和上面的士兵 摧毁了许多世界
That ship and the men aboard it are world destroyers.
很抱歉 这不可能
I'm sorry, it's impossible.
这个人不是革命者
This man is not a revolutionary.
他只是普通的农民
He's a simple farmer.
即便不谈买♥♥卖♥♥
But commerce or not,
他的村民徒手种植粮食养活了你们
his people toiled with their bare hands to grow the grain that fed you.
你们所有人
All of you!
正是因为那次交易
And because of that transaction,
村庄现在遭到诺布尔上将的威胁
their village is now threatened by Admiral Noble,
上将正在追捕你们
in pursuit of your revolution.
我懂了
I see.
我愿意去
I will go.
谢谢
Thank you.
哥哥 来聊两句
Brother, a word.
仅有的几场胜仗 都是因为我们使用的战略得当
Our victories, what few there have been, have been tactical ones.
我们无法在开阔空域跟君视号♥对战
We cannot fight in the open against the King's Gaze.
如果农民找得到我们 那诺布尔也很快会找上门来
If the farmer found us, it won't be long before Noble does.
我不容许再有世界因我们而灭亡
And I will not allow another world to fall in our name.
那你手下的战士呢
And what of those you command?
他们的命 他们做主
Their lives are theirs.
这些人 他们实在走投无路了
These people, they've come to us with
才来找我们
nowhere else to turn.
他们来寻求我们的协助
They come… seeking our help…
去抵御母星的无畏战舰
…to stand against a Dreadnought of the Motherworld.
这不就是我们的使命吗
Is that not what we stand for?
他们不就是曾经的我们吗
Are they not who we once were?
如果不支持这些勇于反抗的农民 帮他们保卫家园
If we will not stand with these defiant farmers to protect their home,
那么革命就毫无意义
then the revolution is meaningless.
以自愿为原则
Under free will,
你们谁愿意为信仰而献出生命
who among you is willing to die for what we believe
而不是临战退缩
rather than hide behind it?
米利厄斯
Milius.
我就知道
Why am I not surprised?
要是我不去 谁负责保证让你安全归来呢
Who is going to make sure you'll return in one piece, if not me?
感谢莱维提卡 然后离开这颗星球
Thank Levitica and leave this planet.
妹妹 我们下次再见
Sister, until we meet again.
或许这并不是自寻死路
Maybe this isn't suicide after all.
他为什么会同意帮你
Why would he agree to help you?
你说血斧 你觉得他们不该帮吗
Bloodaxe? You think they shouldn't?
只是有点短视了
It just seems short-sighted.
我是说 你能用来
I mean, he weakens what little of
形容此事的词都被他轻视了
whatever word you wanna use for it there is…
抵抗 叛乱
Resistance, insurgency.
为了什么 柯拉
For what, Kora?
为了被无畏战舰消灭
The chance to get obliterated by a Dreadnought?
愧疚是很有力量的
Guilt, it's a powerful thing.
是啊 愧疚 荣誉的薄弱点
Aye, guilt. The underbelly of honor.
我想我也拥有过
I think I might've had that once.
荣誉
Honor.
你信吗
Would you believe that?
真的
It's true.
你是怎么想的
I mean, what do you figure?
我做苦役最多再熬十或十五个季年 说不定会去偷钱 踩到老虎尾巴
I got ten, fifteen more seasons at most, before I steal from the wrong man.
最终在酒吧跟人打架 被愚蠢的混♥蛋♥一刀捅死
Get stabbed to death by some dog-headed son of a bitch in a bar fight.
反正这都怪你
It's really your fault, anyway.
非要让我当有荣誉的人
Makin' me wanna be an honorable man.
要是你有更强大的抵抗力量
If you had more resisting power to speak of,
就不会迫切地想让我加入你们
you wouldn't need me to join you so badly.
那你愿意一起战斗吗
You're willing to fight with us?
既然你们求我
Since you're beggin'.
阿凯 我们没求你
Kai, we're not.
那既然你们邀请我
Well, since you're asking, then.
你们同意就行
If you'll allow me.
哇
Wow.
有件事比较棘手
There is one complication.
货舱里有个玩意儿
The shite in the cargo hold.
贡迪瓦星有买♥♥家在等我
I got buyers waiting in Gondival.
他们可不是有耐心的人
Aren't the kinds known for their patience.
电影精选列表