或许 在去跟无畏战舰作战之前
Might be wise to sever my ties to life as a thief
先舍弃我的盗贼身份才是明智之举
before we go picking a fight with a Dreadnought.
再说了 你自己说你需要我
Besides, you said yourself you need me.
这可不是我说的 - 就是你说的
I did not say that. - I think you did.
我设置航线 跟他们说我们正在赶过去
I'll set the course and let 'em know we're on our way.
见鬼 这样我就变成好人啦
Oh, shit, does that make me one of the good guys?
我求你了…
I beg you…
求求你
Please!
我说出实情了
I've told you the truth.
没有任何隐瞒
I have nothing more.
嗯 实情就是
Right. The truth…
你明知他们是母星的敌人 却还收留了他们
…that you took them in, known enemies of the Motherworld,
疗愈他们的伤口 修复破损的战舰
mended their wounds, repaired their broken ships,
全都出于你的荣誉道德观念和善心
all out of your moral code of honor and charity.
我们的文明蓬勃生存了一万年
Our civilization has lived and thrived for 10,000 years
坚持将荣誉和善心作为核心的价值观
with honor and charity as its most valued tenets.
是啊 荣誉和善心
Yes. Yes, honor and charity.
你看到了吗
Do you see that?
那艘战舰叫做君视号♥
That ship is named the King's Gaze.
这是向遇弑先王的荣誉致敬
It was named to honor our slain father.
所以
So…
我能理解荣誉
honor I understand.
但我不理解善心
Charity, I do not.
先王向你这样的外星人表示善心
Our King showed charity to an off-worlder like yourself
结果他因善心而被杀害
and was slaughtered for his charity.
所以我们用先王的名字给军舰命名 提醒我们 先王仁慈的目光
So, we named the ship to remind us of the power in that benevolent gaze
因为善心而湮灭
that was lost to charity.
要记住 按上帝的旨意 先王将会凝视我们 且一直凝视
And to remember that, if by God's will, that gaze should fall upon us and be held,
即便只稍留片刻
for even the briefest of moments,
这都会永远改变你的命运
it could change your life forever.
今天 先王就凝视着你
Today, it falls upon you.
我们准备就绪 可以作战
We are cleared to engage.
已确认
Confirmed.
随意开火
Fire at will.
长官 我们收到一个钢锯者的信息
Sir, we received a message from one of our Hawkshaws.
他们正在接近血斧家族
They're closing in on the Bloodaxes.
终于有好消息了
Finally, some good news.
好 准备超高速发射
Well, prepare the hyperlaunch.
我要亲自去捉拿狗逆贼
I'll go ahead and personally retrieve the treasonous dogs myself.
对君视号♥有何吩咐 长官
And what orders for the King's Gaze, sir?
摧毁这颗星球之后
Well, once you've razed the planet,
我们再汇合 确定其他叛乱分子的准确位置
we'll rendezvous, extract the exact location of the rest of the insurgents,
把他们一网打尽
and destroy them once and for all.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
(未登记在册的贸易站 贡迪瓦星)
我很确定阿凯说是这些箱子
I'm pretty sure Kai said these boxes.
这里有一个 - 好
We've got one. - Okay.
好 只搬灰色的
Aye, just take the gray ones.
都标记好了 - 好的
They're all marked. - All right.
千万别看里面 我不想你们瞧不起我
For God's sake, don't look inside. I'd hate you to think less of me.
你想搬去哪
Where do you want them?
桥后面有位置 - 没问题
There's space behind the bridge. - Done.
把箱子搬去桥的旁边
All right, put them the other side of the bridge.
好 把货搬下来 然后离开这个破地方
Aye, let's unload and get off this godforsaken rock.
我很高兴能从此过上新生活
I'll be happy to leave this life behind.
很好
Good.
只是想确保这个也在货物清单上
Just wanna make sure that one's on the manifest.
飞行员
Pilots!
等你们停好飞船 看能不能加点燃料
Once you tie off those ships, see if you can get some fuel.
你们两个 去上面盯紧点
And you two, keep eyes from above!
情况怎么样
How we lookin'?
都准备好了
Everything is done.
好 行动吧 - 好的
All right, let's move. - Yes.
各就各位
On your mark.
感觉不妙
This isn't right.
跪下吧
On your knees.
现在可不是逞英雄的时候
Now is not the time to be a hero.
什么时候的事
When?
在翠原星天佑城 我头一次听说了你的故事
On Veldt, in Providence, the first time I heard your story.
我想着利用你抵抗母星的理想 收集几个赏金人头
Thought with your ideals of resistance I could round up a couple of heads.
比方说塔拉克
Tarak for instance.
他的世界被奴役了
His world enslaved.
然后是涅墨西斯
Then there was Nemesis.
她全家都惨遭屠♥杀♥
Her whole family slaughtered.
但是提图斯将军呢
But General Titus?
你想过光是他一个人就值多少钱吗
Have you any idea how much he alone is worth?
他们听说要召集人
They would've all jumped at the chance
找王国报仇 肯定会欣然接受
to exact any small vengeance against the Realm.
即便报酬只是一袋粮食
Even if the payment was only a sack of grain.
然后是你 柯拉
Then there was you. Kora.
还是说我应该叫你阿瑟莱丝
Or should I call you Arthelais?
你才是这伙人中的大奖
The biggest prize of them all.
你知道母星对我的星球做了什么吗
Do you know what the Motherworld did to my planet?
他们不光摧毁了它
They didn't just destroy it.
还折磨每个男人 女人和孩子
They tortured every man, woman, and child.
任由人们苟延残喘 然后在低轨道上让大家化为灰烬
Left them clingin' to life as they turned them to ash from low orbit.
我从中学到什么
You know what that taught me?
永远别逆历史的洪流而行
Never set foot on the wrong side of history.
你觉得我们站错队了
Is that what you think we're doing?
不是
No.
你们选择的立场根本不会被载入史册
You've chosen the side that doesn't even make it to the history books.
那荣誉呢
What happened to honor?
荣誉怎么了
What did happen to it?
只是一句屁话
Piece of shit.
好嘛 这几位都是谁
Well, who all have we got here?
是谁呢
Who indeed?
指挥官血斧
Commander Bloodaxe.
叛乱分子的头目
Leader of the very insurgency
君视号♥这次被派来宇宙这个旮旯 就是为了抓你们
the King's Gaze was sent to this backwater of the galaxy to capture.
光凭他就能保住我在元老院的位置
He alone will secure my seat in the Senate.
要是我没提到今天还有皇室人员在场 那就是我的疏忽了
I would be remiss if I failed to mention we are in the presence of royalty.
塔拉克·得西穆
Tarak Decimus.
还是该叫您塔拉克王子
Or should I say Prince Tarak?
提图斯将军
General Titus.
不用介绍了吧
Needs no introduction, does he?
他在萨拉乌战役的作为让他名声大噪
His actions at the Battle of Sarawu precede him.
这位农民
The farmer.
野心勃勃的农民
The ambitious farmer.
我最自豪的就是我处变不惊
I pride myself on never being surprised.
但今天确实很惊讶
And yet, here I am.
我能理解他们今天都在场 但是你
I understand why all of them are here… but you.
这次脆弱不堪的反抗 你到底以为能从中得到什么
What could you have possibly hoped to gain by mounting such a… feeble stand?
说说看
Tell me.
可不是么
Oh, yes.
大家只知道 这位传奇女剑客叫涅墨西斯
The legendary swordswoman known only by the name of Nemesis.
刺杀了16位高级帝国官员
Assassinated 16 high-ranking Imperial officers
还有他们的安保人员
and their security details.
都是她在一次复仇行动中完成的 为她被杀害的孩子们报仇
All in a hunt to avenge her slaughtered children.
当然了
Of course.
在你家的破村庄 我以为我看出
Now I thought I recognized something in you,
你身上有潜质
down in that filthy village.
有别于那些单纯的人
Out there, amongst all those simple people,
你可是宇宙间的头号♥逃犯
the most wanted fugitive in the known universe.
烙印之人 阿瑟莱丝
Scargiver. Arthelais.
说真的 阿瑟莱丝 你知道你把大家聚在这里
Do you know what you've done for me, Arthelais, truly?
帮了我多大的忙吗
Assembling yourself as such?
等我把你的尸体放在摄政王的脚下
When I lay your bodies at the foot of the Regent,
我就会成为王国的英雄
I'll be a hero of the Realm.
他们会为我的壮举谱写歌♥曲
They'll write songs of my feats of courage.
别说的好像我什么都没做似的
It's not like I didn't do all the work.
咱们继续吧 好吗
电影精选列表