也许你能帮忙
Maybe you can help.
你熟悉凤♥凰♥城 你已经教我
You do know Phoenix, and you already gave me
许多优♥惠♥券的冷知识
a really good lead with those coupons.
还有我不想要你难过
And I don't want you to feel bad.
烟酒枪炮管理局 缉毒局 FBI
Atf, DEA, FBI,
那些逊咖都已经飞去堪萨斯州
most of those assholes would already be on a plane to Kansas by now.
但谁都骗不了邮局
But you can't cheat the mail.
谁都骗不了时间
And you can't cheat father time.
你受训多年要付出代价
There is a price to pay for all your training over the years.
说白了 这是你的最后机会
I hate to say it. This is... your last shot.
既然这样
Well...
我迫不及待赌他一把
I'm egg-cited to give it a go.
那就给他拼了 听好了
Egg humor. Well, here's one for you.
上次我们试过
Uh, last time we tried this,
你的平均卵子数只剩4或5颗
your average yield was only four or five eggs.
加油 阿姐
Whew. Damn, girl.
好消息是
But the good news is that we still have
我们还留下一些瑞克的精♥子♥
some of Rick's sperm from last time. So...
一定要用他的精♥子♥
Uh, do we have to use his sperm?
不一定 可是
Well, no, but...
他是你先生
I mean, he is your husband.
我们想要货比三家
Yeah, I think we'd like to shop around.
没有照片 没有照片
Okay, so there's no photos? No photos.
太不人性化了
It feels like a huge flaw in the system. Aw.
那个呢 我查一下
What about that one? Oh. Well, let's take a closer look.
天啊
Geez.
捐精者精力旺盛 有超过400瓶
This donor was very active. We have over 400 vials.
400 对
400? Yeah.
190公分 高智商
6'2", high IQ,
极高的精♥子♥游动能力
extremely high motility levels. Ooh.
他的精♥子♥就像奥♥运♥游泳选手
His little guys are like olympic swimmers.
奥♥运♥ 嗯
Olympic? Uh-huh.
嗨 精虫哥
Hello, Mr. Baby batter.
说真的
You know what?
一定有许多女性负担不起优质精♥子♥
I bet a lot of women can't afford high-quality sperm.
我们能打折卖♥♥她们
We could get it to them at a discount price.
可以付现吗
Do you take cash?
我们刚花了33万买♥♥男人的精♥子♥
Did we just spend $330,000 on one man's sperm?
我们包准是首创卖♥♥精♥子♥洗钱的人
You know, I bet we'll be the first people to launder money selling semen.
对吧
Right?
搞不好
I don't know.
瑞士 瑞士打来的电♥话♥
Getting a call from Switzerland.
好怪
Weird.
喂
Hello?
嗨 蒂纳
Oh, hey, Tina.
你在瑞士
Are... are you in Switzerland?
对喔 你在这里
Oh, no, right. You're here.
原来你就在外面
Oh, you're here, here.
好 我们很快出去
Yeah, okay. Uh, we'll be out in a jiff.
她来了
She's here. Oh.
谭贝 水果口香糖
Tempe, juicy fruit?
知道我为什么带你们来这里
Any idea why I brought you guys here?
不知道 不知
No. No.
你们的钱跑去哪了
Where the fuck is all your money?
这个喔
Oh, that. We... Oh.
别紧张 没事的
Um, relax. Girl, we got it.
我们都搞定了
We took care of everything. I mean, we're self-starters.
记得你称赞我们是犯罪女王吧 就是我们
We're queenpins. Remember you said? That's who you're looking at.
你说过 犯罪女王
You said it. "Queenpins."
我们把钱洗了
We're cleaning it!
你们为什么要洗钱
Okay. And, uh, why are you cleaning it?
因为是脏钱 那是脏钱 蒂纳
Because it's... dirty. It's dirty, Tina.
你们没有脏钱 知道为什么吗
You don't have any dirty money. Do you know why?
因为黑妞变女神这个空头公♥司♥
'Cause your front company back-2-black's sole purpose
唯一目的就是帮你们洗钱
is to clean your money.
你是说 你是告诉我们
So, you're... You're telling us that w...
等等 我们不必
Wait. That we don't...
所有钱早就干净了 我的天
All the fucking money is already clean? Oh, my god.
我真是受够你们了
I'm just, like, over you guys.
我能有话直说吗 好
Can I be honest? Yeah.
你当初就该让我们写下来 同感
I wish you would've let me write... That's what I'm saying.
你不让她写下来 我们哪记得
You didn't let her write it down, so we didn't know.
我要便条纸 你说是脏钱 我回家就
I asked for a pad. You said it was dirty. I got home. I...
好 你们每隔几天就去银行
All right. You're gonna go to the bank every couple of days.
小额慢慢提款
Just take the money in small increments. Okay?
再小额慢慢存进银行
And put it in the bank in small increments.
你们行吗 不会搞砸
Can you do that? And not fuck that up?
完全没问题
We can... That's something we can totally do.
我们
We St... We, um...
我们还剩一些钱 但
We still have some of it left, but...
我们买♥♥了一些东西
We bought a few things.
一些东西
A few things?
你们说一些东西 这不只一些吧
You guys said a few things. This is not a few things.
事情严重了 你们得卖♥♥掉
This is a big red flag. You need to sell this shit now.
好
Okay. Yeah.
我们也买♥♥了一堆枪
We also bought a bunch of guns.
枪 枪要上哪去卖♥♥
Guns? Where are you gonna sell guns?
我们会想办法
We're gonna figure that out.
或是网拍
Or eBay.
或是网拍 我立马想到
Or eBay. Was my first thought.
邮件比什么都来得伟大 肯
There's nothing more important than the mail, Ken.
大家把内心想法写在纸上
People put pen to paper with their innermost thoughts.
藏在信封里 贴上邮票
And then they seal it in an envelope, and they put a stamp on it.
他们把秘密托付给我们寄送
They trust us with their secrets, and we deliver.
好 可是
Yeah, no, I guess...
我很难相信有人
I have a hard time believing anybody gives a hoot
收到邮件会在乎
when they get a letter in the mail.
是吗
Yeah.
我有种感觉
I have a feeling that Leo f. Sullivan
李欧苏利文就会在乎收到邮件
gave a hoot about getting a letter in the mail.
日期1918年10月16日
Marked October 16th, 1918.
"亲爱的玛丽”
"Dear Mary,
"几周前我收到你的两封信”
I received two of your letters a couple weeks ago,
"照常带给我很大的鼓舞”
and they brought the usual amount of good cheer.
"那些信跟着我上前线”
Those letters made the trip with me to the front,
"我只要把手放进口袋”
and now all I have to do is put my hand in my pocket,
"它们就在里面”
and there you are.
"我跟汤姆霍布克神父说”
I spoke to father Tom holbrook
"我内心极度渴望返家找你”
about my big desire within to return to you
"我感到椎心之痛 想见刚出生的艾琳 抱她入怀”
and the ache in my heart to meet our little Irene and hold her in my arms.
"我最后一次告解”
I took my last confession
"问心无愧要前往战场”
and now head out to battle with a clear conscience
"我心里充满对你的思念
我亲爱甜美的玛丽”
and a heart full of thoughts of you, my dear, sweet Mary.
"至死不渝 李欧苏利文”
"As ever I remain, Leo f. Sullivan."
我想有些人会在乎收到信 肯
I think some people do care about getting a letter, Ken.
等等 后来呢 什么意思
Wait, what? What happened? What do you mean what happened?
他有回来吗
Did he make it?
他在战争后有幸存吗
You know, did he, um... Did he survive the battle?
李欧有没有回来不是重点
Doesn't matter if Leo made it or Leo didn't make it.
信回来了
What matters is that the letter survived. The letter made it.
我们使命必达
And it's something that we take very seriously.
对 我懂
Yeah, I get that. I just...
我只是忍♥不住去想苏利文一家
It's hard not to think about the Sullivan family.
那玛丽呢 她变寡妇了
What... whatever happened to Mary? Did she become a widow?
肯 那是一百年前
Ken. Ken, it was a hundred years ago.
苏利文一家可能都死了
All the sullivans are probably dead.
我很好奇他有抱到艾琳吗
I wonder. Did he ever get to hold Irene?
他们是你的亲戚吗
Are these relatives of yours? Are they...
大家本是同根生 对吧
I think we're all related in some ways. Don't you, Ken?
欢迎来到凤♥凰♥城
电影精选列表