裘裘 我们要从每个账户把钱提光
Jojo, we need to get all of our money out of these different bank accounts,
买♥♥一堆贵森森的玩意 再卖♥♥掉
buy a bunch of expensive stuff and then sell it.
所有卖♥♥货的钱
And all the money we make from selling it
都洗干净了 干净溜溜
will be clean. Will be clean.
好
Okay. All right.
但你不可能走进一家银行 提出一卡车钱
But you can't just walk into a bank and take out a shitload of money.
你能吗
Can you?
阿姐 你会焕然一新
Ooh. Girl, we are gonna get you together.
真的 这件洋装配那件外套
Really? This dress with that blazer?
对 必胜穿搭 相信我好吗
Yes! A hundred percent! Just trust me, okay?
就让裘裘变戏法吧
Just let jojo work her magic.
好耶
Yes!
嗨 找乔瑟夫强森 谢谢
Hi. Joseph Johnson, please.
直走进门
Straight ahead through that door.
你一定是梅莉莎
And you must be Melissa.
幸会了 幸会
Very nice to meet you. Pleasure.
老实说 梅莉莎
I'll be honest with you, Melissa.
我起初有疑虑
I was pretty suspicious at first.
您移转巨款
You moving around this kind of money.
南西 我们靠近边境 必须提高警觉
With this being a border state, we're extra vigilant, Nancy,
因为我们要应付一些危险人物
because we're dealing with some pretty dangerous people.
幸好 史蒂芬妮
Lucky for us, Stephanie,
金融犯罪执法网络
the financial crimes enforcement network
已建立金额门槛
has established dollar amount thresholds
来防止洗钱
to guard against money laundering.
黛儿 显然您不是贩毒集团
But obviously you're not the cartel.
您没有雇用边境走私的运毒手
You're not hiring mules, smuggling what have you across the border.
您只是努力又成功的女企业家
No, no. You're just a hardworking, successful, female entrepreneur.
说到您的事业 "黑妞变女神”到底是什么
Now, your business. What is back-2-black exactly?
是化妆品系列
It's a cosmetics line
主要是给有色人种
for... people of color.
有色人种
People of color?
既然有需求 有何不可
Well, if there's a demand, why not you?
芭芭拉 找人帮罗素小姐把钱拿来
Hey, Barbara, we're gonna need some help carrying Ms. Russell's money over here.
我们去领你的钱吧
Let's go get you your money.
全部百元钞没问题吧
Will hundreds be a problem?
很可以
Super-duper.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
看看这些钱 对
Look at all this money. I know.
我们要怎么洗钱
How are we gonna clean it all?
我们要去血拼 这么多钱要买♥♥什么
You know we gotta go shopping. What would a guy buy with all this cash?
想想瑞克会买♥♥什么
Yeah. Like, what would Rick buy?
康妮来电
怎么了 我正在忙
What's up? I'm kind of in the middle of something.
很快问一下
Hey, quick question.
如果钱不是问题我会买♥♥什么
What would I buy if money was no object?
干嘛问我 算了随便
Why are you asking me? You know what, doesn't matter.
我大概会买♥♥兰博基尼
I guess I would buy a lamborghini.
最后是兰博基尼休旅车
And finally, the lamborghini urus
结合超跑的灵魂
merges the soul of a sports car
和休旅的功能
with the functionality of an SUV.
除非你开这辆顶级底盘的豪华露营车
You truly can't call yourself a real American
不然你称不上是道地的美国人
till you've been behind the wheel of a marathon coach
这辆多少
built on a prevost chassis. How much for this one?
这宝贝的定价是26万5千
This beauty is priced at $265,000.
别忘了船
Oh, uh, don't forget the boat.
船多少
Oh, yeah. How much for the boat?
两位觉得呢 你们要哪一辆
What do you say, ladies? Which one do you want?
全都要了
We'll take them all.
全美的A&G大卖♥♥场都受到影响 我听到了
You know, every a&g store in america is affected as well, so I hear ya.
肯 是吗
I hear ya. Do you, Ken?
你明白像我们这种大企业不赚钱
Do you understand the trickle-down
会产生多大冲击
if corporations like us don't make money?
我们缴不出税 突然道路就修不了
We can't pay taxes. Then suddenly the roads aren't getting fixed.
教师失业
Teachers are losing their jobs.
过不了多久 老百姓就会遭武装抢劫
Before you know it, John q. Public is getting mugged at gunpoint,
也许还有轮♥奸♥
maybe gang-raped. Uh...
那警♥察♥呢 警♥察♥都没了
And where are the cops? There are no more cops.
好 克雷
Okay, Craig, I...
早上7点
Oh, 7:00 A.M.
等一下 我再回电
Yeah, one sec, Craig. I gotta call you back.
我们应该当好人
We're supposed to be the good guys here,
为民众付出
giving everybody a great deal. Shit...
比尔 我有别的电♥话♥
Yeah. Hey, you know, bill, I... I actually got another call coming in.
我先转接好吗
I'm going to switch over, okay?
第一优先就是找出
It's a goddamn priority we find out who...
喂
Hello?
嗨 我找肯米勒
Oh, hi. Yes, I'm calling for Ken Miller.
我就是
Speaking.
肯 我是亚伯安德森
Ken, hi. My name is Albert Anderson.
从FBI打来
I'm calling from the federal bureau of investigations
负责你的假优♥惠♥券案
about your counterfeit coupon case.
谢天谢地你打来 等一下
Thank god you're calling me. Hey, wait a sec.
我打了好几次 留了一堆言
I have been calling you guys, leaving messages ad nauseam,
你们终于回电
and here you are, finally getting back to me.
还说会很快 听好
This is "real soon"? Let me tell you what.
请尽快派来外勤探员
We need boots on the ground asap right now. Okay, bud?
我是情报分♥析♥员
I'm an intelligence analyst
在地下 楼层工作
working out of a sub-subbasement.
毫无外勤经验
My field experience is literally zero.
什么跟什么 别闹了
Yeah, that sounds about right. You got to be fucking kidding me.
没在闹 但我打来想帮忙
Unfortunately, no. But I am calling you because I think I can help.
不要 不要打断我
Yeah, don't... Don't let me stop ya.
讲重点
Give me the master plan here, bub.
这个爽赚达人网站
Okay, uh, well, this savvy super saver website.
界面完全是业余
Now, the interface is complete amateur hour,
但问题是该网站的后端
but the problem is with the site's back end.
我用尽所有可能的工具
I've used every possible tool at my disposal
都一无所获 无解
and I am meeting nothing but dead ends.
IP地址难以追踪
The ip address is untraceable,
无法分♥析♥ 无Cookie线索
there's no analytics, no cookie trails.
我想说的是
Guess what I'm trying to say is...
到处都碰壁
None of it really adds up.
那你能怎么帮我
Okay, so how's that supposed to help me, Albert?
大概帮不了
Oh, well, I guess it doesn't. But, um...
搞屁 亚伯 讲什么Cookie线索
The fuck, Albert? Talking about cookie trails.
我不懂那一套
I don't know this shit.
你知道这些假优♥惠♥券
Do you realize that these counterfeit coupons,
多达几十万张 已经邮寄到全国
tens of thousands of 'em, have been mailed out all over the country?
我要负责 等等
And I'm the one who's supposed to... Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait.
你是说邮寄
Did you say mail?
实体信件 不是电子信件
Like, postal, snail mail, not by email?
就是邮局寄的那种
Mail. Like... Like through the post office.
好 帮手马上来
Okay. Help is on the way.
48小时内会有专员过去
Yeah, you're gonna have those boots on the ground within 48 hours.
这样才像话 那我们
Okay, so now we're talking. Now what are we...
他挂断了 没礼貌
And he hung up. Goddamn.
47小时后
肯米勒
Ken Miller?
对 你哪位
Oh, yeah. And you are?
赛门基尔默里 美国邮政调查员
Simon kilmurry, us postal inspector. Oh, with the federal bureau...
抱歉 再说一次
Us... sorry, say that again?
我代表美国邮局
I'm with the us postal service.
邮局 不对 应该要派FBI
The postal service? No. No, no. They said that they were sending the FBI.
太夸张了
This is unacceptable. They... I...
那你会干嘛 拿着邮件趴趴走
So what do you do? You, like, carry mail around or something?
拿信的是邮差 我拿枪
That would be a mailman. They carry the mail. I carry a gun.
这间护理用品公♥司♥只发出
This company, Kimberly-Clark,
不到1千张的优♥惠♥券
issues just under a thousand of these coupons.
但这周为止就回收1万5千张
As of this week, over 15,000 of them have been redeemed.
更糟的是 我们看不出差别
As if that wasn't bad enough, we can't tell the difference
电影精选列表