这个项目不受重视又常被取笑
It's a largely ignored but often ridiculed event,
就像优♥惠♥券的概念
kinda like couponing.
你为什么穿着睡裤
Why are you wearing pajama pants?
他出了个意外 我是为大局着想
I took one for the team. Yeah. He had an accident.
随性一点无妨
Nothing wrong with a little elasticity.
公务员都太严肃
Except in a professional environment.
我想搞怪一下 继续
I wish I was dressed different. Moving on.
收银员葛瑞贾西亚指证了
Now, cashier Greg Garcia corroborated.
就是她 笑得超做作
Ooh! That's her. That giant fucking smile.
有新的发现
I think I got something here.
是收据 租飞机库的
It's an invoice. A lease on an airplane hangar.
飞机库
An airplane hangar?
她们租飞机库干嘛
What the hell are they doing with an airplane hangar?
美国邮政调查员
动作快 准备好
Let's go, boys! Gear up.
我该向你道歉
I think I owe you an apology.
你们活像是FBI
You guys are like the FBI.
错 是FBI像我们
Negative. FBI's like us.
别惹上邮局
Don't fuck with the post office.
出任务小心
Uh, you know, careful out there.
祝好运 让专业的来
Good luck, you know. Do your thing.
想不想跟
Wanna do a ride-along?
你在耍我吧
You messing with me?
那是一定要的
That's a 10-4.
别碍事 要听话
Just stay out of the way and listen.
目标是什么来头
So what are we dealing with?
运毒犯 军♥火♥走私犯
Drug runners? Arms dealers?
是优♥惠♥券
It's coupons.
再说一次
Come again?
是优♥惠♥券 两个女人伪造优♥惠♥券
It's coupons. It's two women counterfeiting coupons.
警♥察♥
那叫我们来干嘛
I mean, this feels like a lot.
不觉得太夸张 老大
You don't think we're coming in a little hot here, boss?
叫我老大 各位 准备战斗了
Boss. All right, gentlemen. Lock and load!
吓死老母
Good lord have mercy, Jesus.
我的亲生小孩打算闷死我
My own child fixing to suffocate me.
妈 什么嘛
Ma. Oh, my gosh.
帮我一下 好
Help me with this thing. Okay, okay.
妈 我不是要闷死你
Ma, I'm not trying to suffocate you.
我是担心你停止呼吸
I thought you stopped breathing or something.
我是要救你
I was trying to save your ass. Mm-hmm.
妈 我失眠 说不上来就很焦虑
Ma, I can't sleep. I don't know. I'm just anxious. I...
我怕有坏事
I fear something bad must have happened.
肯 是 长官
Ken. Yes, sir.
别靠近那间房♥ 遵命
Do not go near that house. No, sir.
我要你待在车旁边
I want you staying by the vehicles.
我会撤退
I will fall back, sir.
你不是军人 肯 是 长官
You are not in the military, Ken. Yes, sir.
别兴奋过头了
Do not get caught up in this moment.
裘裘 你麻烦大了 美眉
Dear jojo, you in some serious shit, girl.
你要立马走人 FBI盯上你了
You need to shake your Booty out of town 'cause the feds are on to you.
你的头号♥粉丝
From your number one fan.
亲亲抱抱
Hugs and kisses. Feds?
旅行顺利吗
How was your trip?
康妮卡明斯基 你被逮捕了
Connie kaminski. You're under arrest.
亮出手来 手举高
Show me your hands! Show 'em!
手举着 不准动
Keep 'em up. Don't move.
别动 别动
Freeze! Freeze!
搞什么鬼
What the hell is going on here?
我的天啊 好啦
Okay. Oh, my god. Okay.
我是乔安娜强森 警♥察♥在我家
Okay. This is Joanna Johnson. The po-po got in my house...
住手 乔安娜强森 我们有逮捕令
Stop! Joanna Johnson! We have a warrant!
我就知道你的新事业有鬼 妈 什么都别说 妈
Girl, I knew you was up to something. Ma, don't say anything. Ma!
我这辈子没遇过警♥察♥破门而入
In all my life I never had no police up in my house like this.
快上 快上
Move! Go, go, go!
跟着我 赶快 楼梯安全
With me! Move, move, move! Stairs clear!
真是满坑满谷的优♥惠♥券
This is a fuck ton of coupons, sir.
瞧 宝宝尿布
Look, baby diapers.
我用得着 小孩刚生
Could use these. Just had one.
我来搬电脑 长官 满屋子吃的怎么办
I got the computer. Sir, what about this room full of food?
管他的 留着吧
What about it? It's food. Leave it.
快讯 匿名消息协助警方查封凤♥凰♥城
Coming up, an anonymous tip helps police seize a stockpile of guns
民兵部队的大量枪♥支♥
from a Phoenix militia.
头条 两名当地的优♥惠♥券女王 今晚遭监禁
But first, two local coupon queens behind bars tonight
当局声称这是
in what authorities are calling
史上最大的假优♥惠♥券骗局
the largest counterfeit coupon scam in history.
美国邮政调查员查抄两名女子的
Us postal inspectors raided the women's...
你好吗
How are you?
听着 我就开门见山说了
Look, let's get down to brass tacks.
我提供证据的话有什么好处
What do I get if I turn state's evidence?
你当真要我相信与你无关
You really want me to believe you don't have anything to do with this?
你只跟我说 我老婆扯上优♥惠♥券的事被捕
All you've told me is my wife's been arrested for something involving coupons.
她是用过期的优♥惠♥券
What, she used an expired coupon?
你老婆主导一场复杂的金融骗局
Well, your wife ran an intricate financial scam
牵连240家公♥司♥
involving over 240 companies,
害他们损失几千万 就在你眼前
costing them tens of millions of dollars, right under your nose.
你又是国税局稽核员
And you're an auditor for the internal revenue service.
我们有各自的银行账户
We have separate bank accounts.
抱歉 你说那个网站叫什么
I'm sorry, what did you say the site was?
精明血拼王
It's savvy shopper or some...
不 完全没印象 抱歉
No, it doesn't... It does not ring a bell. I'm sorry.
我们找回你的影片
We recovered your YouTube videos.
手刀杀过来 快上爽赚达人网站
So shake your little Booty on down to savvysupersaver.Com, okay?
大家一起 爽爽赚 大家一起
爽爽赚 爽赚达人网站
Savvy. Super. Savvy. Super. Savvysupersaver.Com.
因为很重要 所以讲三遍
I'ma get a jingle for that so y'all remember it forever. Okay?
爽赚达人网站
Savvysupersaver.com. We got...
我们明明删掉了
I thought we deleted that shit.
那你听过爽赚达人了吗
Have you ever heard the term, "savvy super saver"?
废话 听过啦
Well, quite obviously, yes. Okay.
我要你跟我进去
I want you to go in there with me.
什么 真的
What? Really?
你比我了解这个女人 没错
I think you understand this woman more than I do, so yeah.
好
Okay.
康妮 这位是肯米勒
Connie, this is Ken Miller.
防损专员
This is the, uh, loss prevention officer
就是他追踪到了你
that was pivotal in tracking you down.
首先来聊聊优♥惠♥券 好
For starters, let's talk coupons. Okay.
你们想要知道什么
What do you wanna know?
多数人低估了优♥惠♥券
I mean, most people undervalue coupons.
我没低估优♥惠♥券
I don't undervalue coupons.
对 你没有
No. I guess you don't.
所以我才在这里
I suppose that's why I'm here.
但多数人低估了
But, you know, most people do.
听听我的想法 你剥削一堆地方妈妈
Well, here's what I think. I think you preyed on people.
没人比你更了解 要怎么精打细算
I think nobody understands better than you that people use coupons to save money
捡优♥惠♥券便宜 你就利用了这点
or to buy things that they need, and I think you took advantage of that.
不 你错了
No. No, you're wrong.
我哪里错了
Tell me how I'm wrong.
不是那样的 真不是
That's not really why... That's not what...
那不是大家用优♥惠♥券的原因
That's not really why people use coupons.
重点不是你买♥♥什么 而是获得一种快♥感♥
It's not about what you buy. It's about the, uh... the feeling you get.
有人做过研究
They've done studies.
大家使用优♥惠♥券时 催产素指数会暴冲
When folks use coupons, their oxytocin levels,
他们会感到亢奋
they kinda spike and they get that little tingly sensation.
人称"优♥惠♥券高♥潮♥”
They call it the "coupon high."
比爱爱更嗨 强者我朋友说的
Supposedly, it's better than intimacy with another person, or so I've been told.
抱歉 我没搞懂
Sorry, I... I'm unclear. Did you...
你是没用过优♥惠♥券 还是你没打过炮
Have you not used a coupon or have you not had sex?
啥
T... what happened?
不 重点不是我 是你
No, that's... oh, no. This is not about me. This is about you.
你的人生美好 康妮
电影精选列表