You... you had... You had a good life, Connie.
你有漂亮房♥子和专情老公
You had the nice house and loving husband.
你何必冒险失去这一切
Wha... why... why would you risk losing all of that?
我知道我值得更多
I knew I was worth more.
你们又懂我的人生了
And what do you know about my life?
你们只看到我的表面
Just 'cause you've watched me from a distance
不代表你们真正了解我
does not mean you really know me.
你就很满意你的生活
You happy with the life that you're living?
你不会想要更丰富的人生
Haven't you ever wanted just a little bit more out of life?
也许我们重视的事不同
Maybe we just value different things.
换作是我 我重视法律
Well, I'll tell you what I value, Connie. I value the law.
就算你想要更丰富的人生
Just because you want a little more out of life
也不代表你可以违法
does not give you an excuse to break those laws.
我没有职权批判你
Now, it is not my job to judge you.
你看起来也像好人
And you seem like a nice enough lady.
但我要你明白
But I want to make sure that you are grasping
你的处境堪忧
the gravity of the situation that you're in.
每诈骗10万判一年
It is one year for every $100,000 of fraud.
所以你偷的钱会让刑期破表
So, with what you've stolen, your sentencing is off the charts.
你会面对40年刑期
You are facing 40 years to life.
什么
What?
谢谢
Uh... Thank you.
你最好找个厉害律师
You should, uh, probably get yourself a really good lawyer.
劝你这次别要求打折
And if I were you, I would pay full price for this one.
他们说关40年
They said 40 years to life.
关40年
Forty years to life?
但他们说只要我扛下所有责任
说一切都是我起头的
But they said that if I took full responsibility for starting all of it,
他们就会对你从轻判刑
they would go easy on you.
不 康妮 那你呢
No, Connie. What about you?
反正我无法翻身了
I'm up a creek either way. It doesn't...
确实是我怂恿你的
I did rope you into it,
我希望能帮你刑责变轻
and if I can make it easier on you, then...
他们居然说我们的行为是诈骗
Can you believe they are calling what we did fraud?
对 有够蠢的
I know, that's so stup...
我们根本没有诈骗谁 对
It's like, we didn't defraud anybody. No.
偷窃也许有一点 也许有偷窃
Now, theft... maybe. A little. Maybe theft. Maybe.
乔安娜强森
Joanna Johnson?
是我 嗨
That's me. Hi.
你保释了 走人吧
You made bail. Let's go.
我老妈
Mama Josie.
康妮卡明斯基 是我
Connie kaminski? Ooh! That's me!
待决犯
我也保释了 不 你有访客
I made bail too? No. You got a visitor.
搞什么 康妮
What the fuck, Connie?
我说我不用优♥惠♥券了
I told you that I stopped using coupons.
我只是没说我开始卖♥♥优♥惠♥券
I just didn't tell you that I started selling them.
这是个好工作
Look, it's a good job.
这哪是工作
It's not a job!
快保释我出去好吗
Would you... Would you just bail me out?
你没有保释的优♥惠♥券吗
Oh, you don't have a coupon for that?
瑞克 下次你走进哪里
Rick, next time you walk into a room
感觉大家都不想看到你时
and you think everyone there is sorry to see you,
不是因为你是稽核员
just know it's not 'cause you're an auditor.
是因为你是混♥蛋♥
It's 'cause you're an asshole.
老娘要离婚
I'd like a divorce.
厄尔
Earl?
嗨 嗨
Hey! Hey.
送你的 谢谢
These are for you. I... oh, thank you.
我以为是我妈
I thought you were my mama, so...
你妈跟当局合作了
Yeah, well, I think your mama's cooperating with the authorities.
说得通 是啊
That makes sense. Yeah.
谢谢 好窝心 不客气
Well, thank you. This is nice. You're welcome.
你好吗
How you doing?
就 那样了
Um... I'm doing. Yeah. Yeah.
运气太背
Better days.
收到正式数据
Just got the official tally.
价值超过4千万的假优♥惠♥券
Over 40 million dollars' worth of counterfeit coupons.
追踪到墨西哥一间美国工厂
We traced it back to a facility in Mexico,
名叫省很大
a us company called advanced solutions.
就是印制原版优♥惠♥券的地方
It's the same place that makes the real coupons, yeah.
工厂以前在密歇根州
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Used to be up in Michigan.
为了节省成本搬到墨西哥 他们也有海外工厂
Moved down to Mexico to save some money. They got a factory overseas too.
有查到她们在墨西哥的共犯
We know who their Mexican counterparts were?
有 省很大的员工
Uh, yeah. Advanced solutions employees
亚历山大和罗莎迪亚兹 一对夫妻
Alejandro and Rosa Diaz, husband and wife.
赫苏斯马尔韦德 卡明斯基
One of kaminski's aliases would wire money orders
会用化名寄去汇票总共超过100万美元
换算下来是数不完的比索
totaling well over a million dollars, and that's a lot of pesos.
墨西哥政♥府♥会追捕他们吗
Mexican government gonna pursue 'em?
不会 他们人间蒸发了
Nope. Trail's gone cold.
逮捕消息传出后 这两人就消失了
Uh, when news of the arrests broke, these two disappeared.
他们可能正在哪个海滩上喝迈泰
They're probably sitting on a beach somewhere drinking mai tais.
我的律师 这家伙超贵
My lawyer, this super expensive fella,
他的观点挺有意思
sure had an interesting way of looking at things.
你只是钻个小漏洞
All you did was take advantage of a loophole.
控告你剥削的这些公♥司♥
These corporations you're accused of exploiting use loopholes all the time
才是一直利用崩坏的体制来钻漏洞
and take advantage of a broken system.
他总是喜欢说
He always liked to say...
就因为别人说什么 不代表是真的
Just because someone says something, doesn't make it true.
妙的是 每当他这样说
The funny thing is, whenever he said it,
几乎每个人都会信以为真
most everyone took it to be fact.
我的客户只是追随成功企业的脚步
My client is just following the lead of a successful corporation.
被告请起立
Will the defendants please rise?
这件案子让我更了解优♥惠♥券的事
Through all this, I've learned more about coupons
还有一直受到忽略的国内购物习惯
and america's shopping habits than I ever cared to know.
本庭已考虑此罪的性质和情节
The court has considered the nature and circumstances of the offense
做出强森和卡明斯基的判决
in arriving at a sentence for Ms. Johnson and Mrs. Kaminski.
本庭判被告乔安娜强森
The court sentences the defendant Joanna Johnson
坐牢10天 可暂缓执行 一年缓刑
to ten days in jail suspended and one-year probation.
至于被告康妮卡明斯基
As for the defendant, Connie kaminski,
她会被监禁在亚利桑那看守所
she will be incarcerated in the Arizona department of corrections
刑期11个月 可能假释
for a term of 11 months, with the possibility of parole.
闭庭
That's all.
我的天啊
Oh, my g...
你看看
Well, lookee there.
史上头一遭黑人女性逃过一劫
First time in history a black woman gets off
白人女性要蹲监狱
and a white woman gets to do some time.
那个防损专员说的对
That loss prevention guy was right.
一分钱一分货
You get what you pay for.
不是40年徒刑 只有
Not 40 years to life. Just...
才他妈的11个月
Eleven fucking months!
听着 别说是我讲的
All right. Look, you didn't hear this from me,
我们收到各公♥司♥的许多电♥话♥说
but we may have received multiple phone calls from numerous corporations,
别让我们的商标上新闻
saying, you know, uh, "we don't want our logo on the news.
我们的股东 别张扬
"Our shareholders... keep it quiet." Oh, god.
总之他们不想追究了
Bottom line, they just want this to go away.
她造成多大的损害 我们就无视法规了
The damage she's done, we're gonna throw the rules out the window?
不重要 光是宝侨就亏损8千万
They don't matter? She cost p&g alone $80 million.
对宝侨和其他公♥司♥只是呆账
For p&g and for every other company, this was just a write-off.
她表现好也许只会关8个月
And, uh, it'll probably be eight with good behavior.
天啊
Oh, god.
我的天 我搞不懂
Oh, my god. I-I just... I don't get it.
你是说没辙了 放下吧 结束了
So, uh, you're telling me that's it? Move on, it's over?
认清吧 执法就是这回事
Well, that's all there is. That's law enforcement.
你就尽力而为 肯 尽量公平
You just do the best that you can, Ken. You try to be fair.
遵守法律 一切顺利就能安全回家
You follow the law and if everything goes well, you get to go home safe,
希望是回去找你爱的人
and hopefully to someone that you love.
这提醒我要打给我老婆了
Which reminds me, I need to call my wife.
后会有期
See you later.
天啊 还有一件事
Oh, one more thing. Wow.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
电影精选列表